Heart Seal Playthrough

I have never done one of these, so correct me if I'm wrong

So this is my plan,

I will be using the gold grinding DLC for this but just for the money to get enough Heart Seals to do so. (mostly for my Conquest run due to lack of resources)

The plan is reletivly simple, every character gets Heart Sealed to their other class

Rules

everyone get heartsealed after CH 7 in both versions (to have enough units to play the Gastly Gold map)

you cannot reclass to your original class at any time

buying skills from logbooks is OK

Buddy/Marrage seals are OH, however you cannot use them if they allow you to go back to your original class.

DLC classes are OK as well

for the Corrinsexuals, I plan on ethier using a series of coinflips to determin what secondary class they'll get

as for the play avatar, you can only heart seal to your second class you picked in the character creation menu

for me, I plan on playing classic normal for the first time through

Edited by Captain Karnage

What route/difficulty is this on? And will you be support grinding with Corrin for just about every playable class?

I forgot to add that in, I'm planning on normal classic and I will do supports but I won't use their classes

I've been doing this for both Birthright and Conquest on Hard/Classic, and it's been a hilarious amount of fun. My rules are mostly the same as yours, with some differences:

-The first time the character appears in My Castle is when I have to change their class, so if a character appears mid-battle, they're allowed to finish up in their current class. This is because it's hard enough to spare a move in Conquest, especially when you're basically running around with a bunch of handicapped units!

-I don't have to class change Azura because no one can replace her function.

-Only one of each DLC class is allowed per file so I don't get carried away with it.

-Logbook skills are NOT allowed, but Visit/Battle Point weapons are.

-My Avatar must stick with whatever secondary class I picked out for her at the beginning.

I think everyone should try a variation of this at least once, it adds a lot of replay value to the game, I think. Some units are ridiculously crippled in their secondary classes before promoting (Elise, Effie, Nyx, Peri, Kagero, etc.), while others actually benefit from the change (Azama, Hinoka, Jakob, etc.). I've been having way too much fun. Birthright has way too many freakin' samurai, though.

Check my topic out, http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=64713

It's on Lunatic, but it should give you an idea of how characters might go. I gave up on it, because I got stuck on chapter 24.

I recommend recruiting some units online to get skills for your other files while also using them to get your gold, because staff usage depletes when used in DLC maps.