Can the world map be any color?

Sweet_Basil

any color. to my knowledge it's still limited to 15 colours in total but someone may have figured out how to get it to use the full 64

Oh-my-god It worked!!!! :o:

cZFflq3.png

*Celebrates* 1st time I actually get something right on the first try.

Can we put sprites on the full-view map or just Zoomed in ones?

How can I turn that blue box purple?

Edited by Sweet_Basil

Hey. So I'm currently working on a ROM hack of FE7, it's going to be about Game of Thrones. I'm starting off with basics and right now I'm working on a map, I have various programs and none of them seem to work. First of all, there's mappy. I first used PNG files from maps that I've downloaded from all over the web places like fireemblemuniverse and stuff like that, I have like five folders filled with maps and stuff. Whenever I start mappy and import a map this appears: http://prntscr.com/bqbuct . I decided to try out BMP, cause there was a video with a guy using BMP, so I converted a map that I had from PNG to BMP, and I couldn't do it, it was un-compressed. I have no idea how to do that, I've searched and nope. Nothing . Then there's the other program, the Mappy converter. This is used for when you have the map and you put the actual tiles like forests, armories and stuff like that, in game stuff not just what the map looks like. I just tried putting in a map that I had downloaded, PNG format, and it worked..? I think? It was really weird because a bunch of coding and numbers appeared around the map, and holes, black tiles. It's really weird ._. If I'm doing something stupid, incredibly wrong please tell me! Thanks and have a good day =)