Felicia's HP Growth

semolinaro

I'm short on healers and Felicia is an important part of my party, but her HP growth is terrible. She's at level 26 and only has 25 HP. What should I reclass her as to give her an boost to her HP growth before I reclass her to a maid?

Give her a Seraph robe. Most mage classes barely increase HP growths and her pitiful str means she won't be very effective as a physical fighter so either hybrid classes ( Basara has 20% hp increase) or General or Berserker that's around 25% and 30% hp growth respectively. However you're only feasible option is Hero since it's a class she can class change into normally without marriage or friendship seal which has a 20% increase in HP but you won't be doing much damage unless you get her like a Levin sword and her defense is pretty bad as well so don't take many risks.

Or just a Seraph robe really.

Give her a Seraph robe. Most mage classes barely increase HP growths and her pitiful str means she won't be very effective as a physical fighter so either hybrid classes ( Basara has 20% hp increase) or General or Berserker that's around 25% and 30% hp growth respectively. However you're only feasible option is Hero since it's a class she can class change into normally without marriage or friendship seal which has a 20% increase in HP but you won't be doing much damage unless you get her like a Levin sword and her defense is pretty bad as well so don't take many risks.

Or just a Seraph robe really.

Thanks! Only problem is that I have my seraph robe to Ophelia, and no longer have one. Can't find it at the staff store either.

Thanks! Only problem is that I have my seraph robe to Ophelia, and no longer have one. Can't find it at the staff store either.

Then you're best bet would be going Hero and resetting her level ups until she gains some or if you feel lucky, grind on some free battles and hope that either you get an outlaw or ninja enemy and that they're carrying the Seraph Robe or do some lottery with a 3rd level lottery store.

There's also the royal royale since I believe Sakura has a Seraph robe you can take with you if you finish the map with her team but that map is a bit hard for the untrained and you can only get the Seraph Robe once.

Edited by Raguna

Is she married yet? If not, try to get Dark Knight. Dark Knight is probably the best for her without hurting her performance too much. As one, she'd have 55% hp growth which is only 5% less than hero, but unlike hero, it doesn't hurt her magic growth at all, and in addition to that, it has more strength growth so it'd leave her with 30% str (that's 5% more than what she'd have as a Hero for instance), and would give her better defense growth as well. If you did that, it'd also give you time to build up tome weapon levels and then finally reclass her back into a strategist instead of a Maid, which would allow her to heal, learn strategist skills -- one of which would help others to take less damage from enemy attacks and do more damage as well. Malefic Aura and Inspiration result in +4 damage from magic attacks just for Felicia existing (+2 on physical still). then change back into Maid if you absolutely want to, but I'd just stop at strategist honestly.