Museum Melee

Sieghart

I think it's every weapon minus the personal and S rank ones.

Actually I don't think I saw any Bronze/Brass weapons, so I assume E ranks are excluded (not sure about E rank novelty weapons though).

I think it's every weapon minus the personal and S rank ones.

Actually I don't think I saw any Bronze/Brass weapons, so I assume E ranks are excluded (not sure about E rank novelty weapons though).

You can get the Sunrise katana? or is just exclusive for birthday event?

You can get the Sunrise katana? or is just exclusive for birthday event?

I believe your characters can give them to you even outside of the birthday event.

Also you can get stat-boosters in museum melee.

I got this dlc and what makes me mad is why did they add the the ninja that protects the fort you gotta take in chapter 3

The random reinforcements piss me off more - I've had like a metric crapton of Museum Melee runs go awry thanks to reinforcements popping up in the wrong place at the wrong time.

The way I do it is by having two strong paired up units block the two exit blocks at the south east corner of the map. Then have one strong paired up unit with Locktouch grab at least one of the chests - usually the boss will get the others if not other enemies. Then all the enemies will run into the two units at the bottom. The only issues are the odd enemy with Pass and the Wyvern boss with Lunge that can disrupt your blockage.

I've pretty much staked my Revelations file at Chapter 18 so I can grind for weapons without it being a huge pain in the ass, since I know enemies become promoted and exponentially more annoying after Chapter 18. Been there for over 200 hours, and I swear I've seen just about every non-personal S rank item, save Bronze/Brass weapons. The reinforcements are mostly what I look forward to since the only good things from the chests seem to be Venge, Spy, and Brave weapons. Reinforcements can drag in just about anything (though the item is usually related to their class), so I have several powerful units just camp out at where they spawn and kill them when they show up. It's fun looking for more Horse Spirits, Dual weapons, Great Clubs, Subaki's Pikes, etc.

One thing that annoys me is how Iron, Steel, and Silver weapons are even allowed to show up as obtainable items. I guess it makes sense for people who don't have the Ghostly Gold DLC, but come on, I can just buy those in the store, please stop giving me reinforcements that have worthless junk... some reinforcements have nothing good 99% of the time. Weapons Masters, Wyvern Lords, Bow Knights, and several others rarely ever have anything other than Iron or Steel weapons. Ahh, what a waste...

To add to the above, I think the chests are restricted to 2 A Rank weapons and 3 weapons/items you can buy from shops.

Seems like the reinforcements can have anything that's not Bronze/Brass/Rat Spirit/Fire or A Rank.

Right now, I'm just itching to get more Leo's Iceblades, Felicia's Plates, Shining Bows and Horse Spirits. Too bad the pool of items from the reinforcements is so massive o__o

I've pretty much staked my Revelations file at Chapter 18 so I can grind for weapons without it being a huge pain in the ass, since I know enemies become promoted and exponentially more annoying after Chapter 18. Been there for over 200 hours, and I swear I've seen just about every non-personal S rank item, save Bronze/Brass weapons. The reinforcements are mostly what I look forward to since the only good things from the chests seem to be Venge, Spy, and Brave weapons. Reinforcements can drag in just about anything (though the item is usually related to their class), so I have several powerful units just camp out at where they spawn and kill them when they show up. It's fun looking for more Horse Spirits, Dual weapons, Great Clubs, Subaki's Pikes, etc.

One thing that annoys me is how Iron, Steel, and Silver weapons are even allowed to show up as obtainable items. I guess it makes sense for people who don't have the Ghostly Gold DLC, but come on, I can just buy those in the store, please stop giving me reinforcements that have worthless junk... some reinforcements have nothing good 99% of the time. Weapons Masters, Wyvern Lords, Bow Knights, and several others rarely ever have anything other than Iron or Steel weapons. Ahh, what a waste...

Just out of interest, how many Nohrian Blades have you came across? I haven't seen any in my Revelations run in the Museum outside of gifts from characters.

I agree with your thoughts on normal weapons, that was my original complaint when the DLC first came out.

To add to the above, I think the chests are restricted to 2 A Rank weapons and 3 weapons/items you can buy from shops.

Seems like the reinforcements can have anything that's not Bronze/Brass/Rat Spirit/Fire or A Rank.

Right now, I'm just itching to get more Leo's Iceblades, Felicia's Plates, Shining Bows and Horse Spirits. Too bad the pool of items from the reinforcements is so massive o__o

I second this, though I've gotten a permanent stat-up item out of a chest ONCE. So I guess that's a thing, albeit exceedingly rare...

And I hear you, there's always that one item you want that never seems to show up because it's a one in a ton shot every time. It seems like the Shining Bow carriers like to have staves instead.

Just out of interest, how many Nohrian Blades have you came across? I haven't seen any in my Revelations run in the Museum outside of gifts from characters.

Not too terribly many. I've got 9 in my inventory, and I know they've shown up on the reinforcements, but it's not too often that they do. I'm pretty sure I've gotten them from the guy who looks like Zhara.

You're telling me - and even if I do get the items I want, there's no telling if the random reinforcements are gonna screw me over royally.

BTW, who's your avatar?

Given the abundance of areas where reinforcements can spawn... How would you cover every possible spawn point?

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

Given the abundance of areas where reinforcements can spawn... How would you cover every possible spawn point?

Easy, this:

High movement stat-capped flying units with Locktouch, Pass, Movement +1, Galeforce, and perhaps Replicate. Very easy answer if it's early on in the game.

For those not using Locktouch, replace it with Salvage Blow (and perhaps Lucktaker over Movement +1) for more Iron weapons for free.

You're telling me - and even if I do get the items I want, there's no telling if the random reinforcements are gonna screw me over royally.

That's exactly why I don't dare pass Chapter 18 yet. I've seen what that jump does to the child paralogues, I'm afraid of what it's going to do to Museum Melee's reinforcements...

As far as covering the spawn points, I just put five paired-up units at specific locations; one at the top left, one at the top right, one at the very bottom, and the other two on either side of the fountain. I've actually come to ignore the chests and just take potshots at the boss's guards as she passes by, then kill her with a beefed up Crescent Bow when reinforcements stop spawning.

Roflolxp54 has a good idea, too, though if you're far along in the chapters, flying units might be scary to use with all the bow-users around...

Edited by Delfino

Not countin' common weapons (Iron, Steel, and Silver), common staves (Heal, Mend, Bloom Festals and Sun Festals), and seals, this is my grand total of weapon drops in around a 200 hour long grind...

22 Brave Swords

5 Armorslayers

7 Wyrmslayers

25 Killin' Edges

8 Levin Swords

7 Bottles

15 Umberllas

13 Nohrian Blades

1 Leo's Blade

7 Severa's Blade

6 Inigo's Blade

34 Venge Katanas

8 Kodachis

6 Wakizashi

7 Axe Splitters

11 Dual Katanas

12 Practice Katanas

12 Spirit Katanas

5 Daikon Radishes

8 Parasols

12 Raider Katanas

12 Sunrise Katanas

5 Takumi's Shinais

6 Hana's Katanas

5 Hinata's Katans

32 Brave Lances

14 Javelins

8 Spears

4 Beast Killers

14 Killer Lances

14 Bless'd Lances

9 Brooms

9 Sticks

12 Hexlock Spears

4 Xander's Lances

9 Effie's Lances

13 Peri's Lances

26 Venge Naginatas

10 Swordcatchers

9 Dual Naginatas

16 Guard Naginatas

8 Shocksticks

9 Bamboo Poles

5 Pine Branches

10 Raider Naginatas

6 Bold Naginatas

5 Hinoka's Spears

13 Subaki's Pikes

5 Oboro's Spears

30 Brave Axes

15 Hand Axes

10 Tomahawks

9 Hammers

6 Bolt Axes

13 Killer Axes

8 Fryin' Pans

10 Bone Axes

13 Raider Axes

8 Berserker's Axes

6 Camilia's Axes

11 Justice Arthur's Axes

8 Beruka's Axes

27 Venge Clubs

8 Throwin' Clubs

10 Batterin' Clubs

12 Pike-Ruin Clubs

17 Dual Clubs

17 Great Clubs

13 Carp Streamers

5 Hoes (Garden tool, mind ya)

10 Adamant Clubs

5 Rinkah's Clubs

11 Ryoma's Clubs

9 Fuga's Clubs

29 Brave Soldier's Knives

16 Fruit Knives

6 Hunter's Knives

12 Kris Knives

7 Quill Pens

8 Baguettes Stale Breads

10 Raider Knives

6 Sacrificial Knives

10 Elsa's Felicia's Plates

3 Jakob's Plates

25 Spy's Shurikens

9 Dual Shurikens

7 Stin' Shurikens

14 Killer Barb Shurikens

6 Flame Shurikens

13 Chopsticks

15 Hair Pins

2 Caltrops

4 Rally Speeds Kaze's Needles

12 Rally Strengths Saizo's Needles

12 Kagero's Dart

31 Brave Crescent Bows

9 Mini Bows

16 Killer Bows

18 Bless'd Bows

8 Bright Bows Shinin' Bows

11 Rubber Bows

16 Rally Skill Violin Bows

11 Cupid Bows

13 Hunter's Bows

4 Random Number Goddess's Anna's Bow

8 Nile's Bows

12 Spy's Yumis

10 Dual Yumis

14 Illusory Yumis

12 Surefire Yumis

13 Bamboo Yumis

15 Rally Resistance Harp Yumis

18 Raider Yumis

5 Spellbane Yumis

6 Sidelong Yumis

4 Mom's Mikoto's Yumis

8 Setsuna's Yumis

26 Ginnungagaps

9 Lightnin's

14 Mjölnirs

16 Nosferatus

16 Embers

18 Disrobin' Gales

3 Robin's Neutral Custom 2 Speed Thunders

10 Moonlights

4 Iago's Tomes

9 Seigfried Beam Owain's Grimoire

27 Dragon Spirits

13 Calamity Gates

18 Snake Spirits

10 Horse Spirits

13 Sheep Spirits

6 Papers

13 Malevolent Texts

12 Monkey Spirits

13 Rooster Bird Spirits

5 Ink Paintin's

8 Best Hair Izana's Scrolls

11 Physics

12 Recovers

28 Fortifies

17 Freezes

15 Enfeebles

8 Entraps

7 Candy Canes

10 Mushroom Staves

8 Bouquet Staves

4 Elise's Staff

4 Lilith's Staff

13 Wane Festals

17 Moon Festals

23 Great Festals

9 Rescues

16 Silences

11 Hexin' Rods

24 Lanterns

11 Dumplin' Rods

9 Bamboo Branches

10 Sakura's Rods

4 Purification Rods

11 Azura's Salve

19 Gunter's Potion

12 Gaius's Confects

7 Rainbow Tonics

25 Seeds of Trust

4 Rally Speed Allegro Harps

2 Rally Defense Shell Horns

1 Tailsman

If anyone wants to crunch numbers for probabilities is welcome to do so. On the last item, yar not lookin' at it wrong, I actually got a Tailsman from Museum Melee. I first thought that I was hallucinatin', but it was true that I got one from a chest.

Edited by SaviorSword

If anyone wants to crunch numbers for probabilities is welcome to do so. On the last item, yar not lookin' at it wrong, I actually got a Tailsman from Museum Melee. I first thought that I was hallucinatin', but it was true that I got one from a chest.

Lol, I am in the same exact boat. Out of the million times I've done Museum Melee, there was just one single time when a Secret Book popped out of a chest, and I thought I was seeing things.

Nice list, by the way.

Not countin' common weapons (Iron, Steel, and Silver), common staves (Heal, Mend, Bloom Festals and Sun Festals), and seals, this is my grand total of weapon drops in around a 200 hour long grind...

Nice!

No Brave Lances? Not sure if you forgot them or you were just incredibly unlucky ^^;;;

EDIT

BTW, who's your avatar?

It's Alfin from Trails of Cold Steel II.

Edited by VincentASM

The random reinforcements piss me off more - I've had like a metric crapton of Museum Melee runs go awry thanks to reinforcements popping up in the wrong place at the wrong time.

That is why that I bring capped units to farm for the equipment.

-----

To further add on what I do...

-Galeforce a unit to the sides of the chests and warp to them and open them before they get opened and taken away. If she got them first for one of the two A ranked weapons...you can Excalibur her for an easy victory.

-Have the battle animations off and press start upon each enemy phase to skip it entirely.

-Reset if the treasures don't yield Dragon Spirits, Venge Katanas, Venge Clubs, Lightnings, Horse Spirits, Crescent Bows, Barb Shrikens, Other Killer Weapons and the Brave Swords and Lances. (For me anyway)

-Kill the boss after all 5 treasures, or just the two A ranked ones are collected!

-Repeat

-One round should be done in just 10 min or less.

------

-Rarely you can find stat up items in the chests as well as Eternal Seals.

Mainly just have +5 Dragon Spirit, Brave Wepaons and +4 Killer wepons. Too bad only had a +3 Horse Spirit(Best Hoshidian Tome in the game).

Edited by PuffPuff

It's Alfin from Trails of Cold Steel II.

I see. She's cute!

Anyways, I was wondering if stat boosters are obtainable, and I suppose that they are indeed - they're just exceptionally rare. For those who got them, were they in chests or from reinforcements?

I see. She's cute!

Anyways, I was wondering if stat boosters are obtainable, and I suppose that they are indeed - they're just exceptionally rare. For those who got them, were they in chests or from reinforcements?

If I remember correctly, statboosters are from chests.

Reinforcements mainly give out weapons (and misc. items like Azura's Salve if it's a Stoneborn reinforcement or something).

Edited by Roflolxp54