Museum Melee

Sieghart

One thing that annoys me is how Iron, Steel, and Silver weapons are even allowed to show up as obtainable items. I guess it makes sense for people who don't have the Ghostly Gold DLC, but come on, I can just buy those in the store, please stop giving me reinforcements that have worthless junk... some reinforcements have nothing good 99% of the time. Weapons Masters, Wyvern Lords, Bow Knights, and several others rarely ever have anything other than Iron or Steel weapons. Ahh, what a waste...

At least Iron weapons shouldn't be obtainable since there's a skill that can get them for you, at least the Hoshidan ones (it'd work better if it got you Hoshidan weapons while in a Hoshidan class and Nohrian weapons while in a Nohrian one).

One observation I made about the Museum is that there appears to be a consistancy in the output of Brave weapons for each weapon type. In my file I have roughly the same number of each Brave weapon from the map, and I see that SaviourSword's list is similar (although the Brave Sword count is lacking). This might just be a coincidence but I thought it was interesting to note.

One observation I made about the Museum is that there appears to be a consistancy in the output of Brave weapons for each weapon type. In my file I have roughly the same number of each Brave weapon from the map, and I see that SaviourSword's list is similar (although the Brave Sword count is lacking). This might just be a coincidence but I thought it was interesting to note.

As much as I want to believe it, the wildly inconsistent number of certain weapons make me uneasy to go with that hypothesis. Another good example is that I have a huge stash of Killin' Edges compare'd to other Killer weapons.

A bigger sample size would be nice, even though my sample is already pretty big to begin with.

*Giggle*

It's funny, isn't it.

The RNG works in some manner to give you some weapons more than others while in my Revelations file I be finding Brave Lances and Swords more than anything else while I find Ginnungaps more than any other weapons in my Nohrian file.

Edited by PuffPuff