best fathers for severa, inigo, nah, and yarne?

severus

so i accidentally married chrom off to sumia, so i cant have chrom as inigos father. and im mostly wondering whos best for severa? i heard libras good for her, but i was gonna marry him to maribelle. also, will lucina good mother for morgan? if not i was gonna do tiki

Edited by severus

From what I've heard, Chrom is not actually considered Inigo's best father, I forget who is but I don't think it's Chrom.

Severa's best dad is Stahl since he gives her a lot of Strength and Defense and the Myrmidon class tree.

Pretty sure literally any 2nd gen character is a good parent for Morgan. Never married Tiki so I can't comment on her except to point out that Tiki as Morgan's mother would give her a permanent weakness to Wyrmslayers.

For me:

Severa: Stahl or Vaike because she can get Luna that way, and with Stahl the Myrmidon class tree as well

Inigo: Libra or Henry for Vengance, Frederick and Stahl are also pretty good fathers for him.

Nah: Vaike or Henry are great for her.

Yarne: Virion or Gregor.

And Sumia is actually a better mother and wife for Lucina and Chrom respectively so you're fine and better that way. Also if you want Libra with Maribelle it's actually really good for Brady.

Severa:

-Lon'qu if you want her to have LOTS of Speed and Skill

-Stahl if you want her to have both Luna and Astra

-Vaike if you want her with Luna and lots of Strength

-Libra (he has the fastest support growth rate with Cordelia)

Inigo:

-Stahl if you want Inigo to be very similar to Chrom!Inigo in terms of class and skill access -- just no Rightful King

-Ricken, Henry, or Libra if you want him to specialize in magic (Henry has the fastest support growth rate with Olivia)

Nah:

-Kellam for lots of Defense and Luna, Pavise, and Renewal

-Gregor (has fastest support growth rate with Nowi)

-Gaius or Donnel if you REALLY want her to have access to Galeforce (Noire and Kjelle IMO can make better use of it than Nah can)

Yarne:

-Frederick or Stahl for hard support builds (Frederick also gives him Wyvern Rider line)

-Ricken (has fastest support growth rate with Panne)

-Lon'qu if you want him to have lots of Speed and Skill and Wyvern Rider line

Edited by Roflolxp54

All: Avatar if you want them to have most Skills

Severa: I heard that Stahl is good for reasons stated above, but you can do others if you want to get her stuff like Counter.

Inigo: Avatar, can make him good with any stat depending on what you chose at the beginning (I forgot what I did), aswell as Ignis, which is always good.

Nah: Gaius of Donnel because Galeforce.

Yarne: Stahl for Myrmidon/Luna, but only do this if Cordelia is already married to someone else.

EDIT: I realized that I never did half of these pairings, specifically Nah and Severa. Their parents were Henry and Ricken respectively.

Edited by fennekin1234

If you care about lategame the only skill you need to care about passing on is galeforce and that's it. Limit Breaker and galeforce is already OP enough. The rest of the skills you can get through grinding.

Edited by Dinar87

I did,

Yarne: Virion

Nah: Ricken (Gives her a nice brown hair color)

Inigo: Gaius

Severa: Male Avatar/Libra

Laurent: Kellam

Cynthia: Henry

Kjelle: Frederick

Owain: Lon'qu

Brady: Donnel

Noire: Vaike

Gerome: Stahl

Lucina: Female Avatar/Sumia

Male Morgan: Chrom

Female Morgan: Cordelia

Maybe not the best pairings but hey they're mine :P

(I never got Severa or Yarne on my first playthrough but these are my leftovers so there's what it is)

Edited by CelestialLight

Severa does very with Lon'qu, Virion, Stahl, and Vaike. I don't suggest Libra. Libra is good with Maribelle though. Nah hits like a truck so I suggest Vaike on her personally. It also gets her the Mercenary classline. Yarne can do Stahl or Virion.

Edit; Inigo can stomach Frederick. He also works well with Libra.

Edited by Ebony

However my personal favourite is Gregor just because he gives Severa legit red-hair. o3o

OwO

I never thought of that. Time to find thread of "legit hair color pairings" (I'M SURE IT EXISTS)

OwO

I never thought of that. Time to find thread of "legit hair color pairings" (I'M SURE IT EXISTS)

Something like half the kids will be listed as "Avatar only" But let me think about it.

Owain can get his hair color from either Vaike or Libra

Inigo can get something very close to his canon hair color from Stahl

Brady can also get his hair color from Vaike or Libra

Kjelle can get hers from Kellam or Lon'qu

Cynthia can only get hers from the Avatar (Though I guess Frederick wouldn't be too far off)

Severa can only get hers from the Avatar (though Gregor gives a close approximation)

Gerome can get his from Gregor

Morgan can get theirs from Lon'qu, Kellam, Tharja, or any 2nd Gen with black hair

Yarne can get his from Frederick or Lon'qu

Laurent can get his from Gregor (not that it matters because his hat covers it all up)

Noire can get hers from Lon'qu or Kellam

Nah can only get hers from the Avatar

Severa does good to Lon'qu, Stahl, Gregor, and Frederick.

Nah does well with Gaius or Donnel because galeforce

As for Morgan, I am super biased, but Lucina as her mom is quite good. She gets Aether which stacked with Luna is objectivly the best combo of two activatable skills.

Edited by TheWerdna

Something like half the kids will be listed as "Avatar only" But let me think about it.

Owain can get his hair color from either Vaike or Libra

Inigo can get something very close to his canon hair color from Stahl

Brady can also get his hair color from Vaike or Libra

Kjelle can get hers from Kellam or Lon'qu

Cynthia can only get hers from the Avatar (Though I guess Frederick wouldn't be too far off)

Severa can only get hers from the Avatar (though Gregor gives a close approximation)

Gerome can get his from Gregor

Morgan can get theirs from Lon'qu, Kellam, Tharja, or any 2nd Gen with black hair

Yarne can get his from Frederick or Lon'qu

Laurent can get his from Gregor (not that it matters because his hat covers it all up)

Noire can get hers from Lon'qu or Kellam

Nah can only get hers from the Avatar

I'd like to see :

Virion!Inigo

Vaike!/Libra!Cynthia

Gregor!Severa

The others are as what you said.

I'm going Virion!Inigo for now LOL all for hair colors' sake.

• 4 weeks later...

I like;

Berserker Frederick!Inigo.

Valkyrie Henry!Nah.

Hero Vaike!Severa (pass down Axefaire!)

Berserker Stahl!Yarne (get Swordbreaker from Panne!)

Edited by SSJDennis

Severa

I personally had the best experience with Severa when Lon'qu was her father. Give her some Breaker skills, Astra and the Swordmaster class and nothing will hit her ever again (50 skill and 52 speed without Limit Breaker is broken (hehe) as hell).

Inigo

I'd like to say Virion, because it makes Inigo into a very strong Sniper, possibly the strongest possible Sniper in the game (barring Lucina or any of the Avatar's children). There are enough sword users, but not nearly enough natural Bow users, so Sniper is a cool class for Inigo to be in (especially if he gets Galeforce from his mom).

Nah

If you want Armshift, go Vaike.

If you want the tankiest tank ever, go Kellam.

If you want Galeforce, go Gaius.

If you want Armshift and Galeforce, go Donnel.

If you want all of the above, join the dark side and go Avatar like I did in my first playthrough.

Nah with Ignis, Armshift and Galeforce, as well as Swordbreaker and Wyrmsbane, Renewal, Vantage or Counter... never have maps been solo-ed faster. You also get a second identical unit (Morgan) as a nice bonus.

Yarne

Yarne functions really well as a dodge tank, so I'd go Gaius or Lon'qu, should you decide that dodge-tank Severa isn't what you desire. Otherwise, I also had pretty good experiences with him when either Stahl, Fred, Kellam or even Henry was his father.

• 4 weeks later...

Inigo

I'd like to say Virion, because it makes Inigo into a very strong Sniper, possibly the strongest possible Sniper in the game (barring Lucina or any of the Avatar's children). There are enough sword users, but not nearly enough natural Bow users, so Sniper is a cool class for Inigo to be in (especially if he gets Galeforce from his mom).

Plua, you get to enjoy the hypocritical humor when Virion lectures Inigo in their C/B-support. So Virion's son Inigo's flirting with girls, eh? Now have I seen anyone else doing this before?