Revelations Hard!Classic PMU

Emerson

EDIT: Finished getting units!

I'm going to do a PMU of Revelations as my second playthrough of the route. All units are fine except Scarlet and Gunter, for obvious reasons. Be hard, I've used a Sorcerer Charlotte on my Randomized Conquest run. I'll pick by who posted first, and I'll only take up to 3 per post.

Also, here's my Corrin (He was randomly generated via Kamui Customizer.)

dRuWXtx.png

Name: Mario

Class: Paladin

Boon/Bane: HP+, Skill-. Rest in peace Hit rates. At least I use swords.

Oh, and all DLC is available besides Boo Camp, Museum Melee, and Ghostly Gold, so any DLC class is fine, besides 2 Dread F and Dark F limitation, and 1 Lodestar and Great Lord. I also won't be using the scout option, nor using any challenges.

I kind of realized I do get exp from the DLC, so I will limit Vanguard to 1, Witch to 2 (One from Anna's gift), and Ballistician to 1. Grandmaster DLC doesn't give main party exp, so it's fine.

1. Mario (Paladin)

2. Nyx (Paladin) S-Support Mario

3. Sakura (Maid) A-Support Elise

4. Felicia (Maid)

5. Flora (Maid)

6. Ryoma (Strategist) S-Support Elise

7. Oboro!Caeldori Lucina (Great Lord)

8. Effie (MoA) A+-Support Hana

9. Azura!Soleil (Dread Fighter)

10. Shinobu (Dread Fighter) Einherjar Spear Fighter

11. Nyx!Kana (Dark Knight)

12. Oboro (Wyvern Lord) A+-Support Beruka

13. Odin (Vanguard)

14. Selena (Berserker) S-Support Keaton

15. Camilla (Wyvern Lord)

16. Felicia!Ophelia (Witch)

Edited by TrueEm

Maid Sakura (A+ Elise)

Maid Felicia

Maid Flora

As for your Corrin... How's about Robust/Clumsy, final class Paladin? Name... Let's say... Mario.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

Liking this already! Well, y'know what I mean.

Three Maids... alright, I can live with that. At least we have Flame Shurikens.

Levin Sword/Bolt Naginata Nyx will be interesting. I like it already.

Aaaand Ryoma is useless already. Maybe I'll find a use for him. Rescue skipping and Enfeeble spam? A little more healing doesn't hurt. (I'd rather him be useless than overpowered.)

I'm totally giving Mario a weapon named Luigi. It'll happen.

Thank you both for those!

Edited by TrueEm

From the Einherjar shop, find one online to get him early, DreadFighter!Shinobu (Or you can just use a randomly captured unit)

Is Shinobu the name of the unit? And could you put the code for a castle that has it?

Besides that, I like these suggestions! This'll be my first time actually getting Soleil to be honest. I had her and Ignatius for last and I didn't feel like getting them.

MoA Effie sounds very interesting as well.

Thank you!

Is Shinobu the name of the unit? And could you put the code for a castle that has it?

Besides that, I like these suggestions! This'll be my first time actually getting Soleil to be honest. I had her and Ignatius for last and I didn't feel like getting them.

MoA Effie sounds very interesting as well.

Thank you!

Yeah, Shinobu is the Einherjar SpearFighter, you can get it from a Birthright or Revelation Castle.

Try my castle to see if he's there... 07935 - 85490 - 27527 - 57759

Yeah, Shinobu is the Einherjar SpearFighter, you can get it from a Birthright or Revelation Castle.

Try my castle to see if he's there... 07935 - 85490 - 27527 - 57759

Wait... they have set names? I thought the Einherjar ones were random like the capture-able ones.

Anyways, I'm on Chapter 4 currently. I'm gonna wait here until I finish the list or get both Kaze and Rinkah for the list. I'll check the castle with my other file.

EDIT: Got it on my other file. I may just purchase him when I unlock the shop though.

Edited by TrueEm

Ryoma can get Strategist from S-supporting Felicia, as well.

Anyway. . .let's go with Vanguard Odin, for the sake of his sword hand!

Ryoma can get Strategist from S-supporting Felicia, as well.

True. I'll decide on which one I choose later. I've got a whole 14 Chapters before Ryoma.

Besides that, I like these results so far. Besides Ryoma, all of these have been good - great.

Only 3 left! Hopefully it'll be ready to go tomorrow, because I'm turning in for the night.

Edited by TrueEm

7. Oboro!Caeldori Lucina (Great Lord)

Besides that, I like these results so far. Besides Ryoma, all of these have been great

/quote]

1.You knew my intention for Ludori, and now every weapon of hersust be Falchion or else :D

2.What are you talking about? Ryoma was by far your best addition to your squad as he has the best magic growth in the game! (Also if you get Elise, pair with Ryoma, but only if that is a good Elise)

Although this probably won't get added, needs more Maid Hana (S-Rank Jakob)

Ballisitican Shigure fathered by Niles.

Yeah, sorry guys. We got our last 3 before you posted.

We got everything! And, to be honest, I'm very surprised that I didn't get more sadistic results.

I have the whole day free, so I plan on doing this run all day.

Thank you to everyone who gave me a unit! (And those who barely missed it.)

1.You knew my intention for Ludori, and now every weapon of hers must be Falchion or else :D

2.What are you talking about? Ryoma was by far your best addition to your squad as he has the best magic growth in the game! (Also if you get Elise, pair with Ryoma, but only if that is a good Elise)

Yeah, I've seen a few Ludoris before. If I get the Marth amiibo (Hopefully tomorrow), I will give her the Tiara.

And yes, because Felicia is now taken, Ryoma will be paired with Elise. I actually did this pairing on my first Rev playthrough.

Edited by TrueEm