Fire Emblem Cipher: GBA-and-Smash-Themed Sound Pack

jitkagoto

With an idea from a friend I battled in Fire Emblem Cipher over Lackey CCG, I've decided to go into Lackey CCG's programming and install .WAVs, adding new ones and replacing old ones into the system- All Fire Emblem GBA-Era themed, as well as some quotes from Smash.

So now, typing in phrases into the chat log like "Attack", "Crit", "CC", will make sound effects.

If you don't like what I've already put, finding it repetitive or annoying, you can also remove them. It comes included with other .WAV files so you can put together your own favorite combinations and customize Lackey CCG to play whatever sound files you like. You don't have to settle with what I preset for you.

Please, tell me what you think. The two links should be able to redirect you to google drive, where you can download the two folders. They have the same name, but contain completely different content.

Instructions on how to install and how to make your own commands, replace and remove sound files are all included in a "READ ME" notepad in one of the two folders.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0TVARjo5qt1T00zMnY1RjlpeGM&usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0TVARjo5qt1YV91Rkt5VDV2SDA&usp=sharing

Edited by FE Tactician

I'll look into it ASAP and discuss it with people, if we like it should I add it to the default plugin?

Well, to install it, you have to put folders with sound files into lackey CCG itself, as well as the Fire-Emblem plug in.

so, what do you mean by, default plug in?

The Auto-Update Plugin can download and overwrite files in the plugin, but also in LackeyCCG itself.

Like how the plugin currently overwrites the default playmat.

The Auto-Update Plugin can download and overwrite files in the plugin, but also in LackeyCCG itself.

Like how the plugin currently overwrites the default playmat.

I see, so what are you saying we should do? Sorry if I'm not getting things easily, I'm a bit new, to be honest.

• 3 weeks later...