Different Reclass Options?

Hey, so, I have been here for almost a month and just posted stuff today, and this is my first topic I created.

Anyway, would you have wished someone in Awakening had different reclassing options than what they have already? It could be for making them better ingame (i.e. giving Virion a class that can get him offensive skills without making him be stuck with the Astra bow, Vengeance axe, etc.), or maybe you just don't like their classes.

For example, I would give Tiki the Pegasus Knight and Dark Mage lines. Tiki having the same classes as Nowi is pretty lazy, like if Tiki was going to be unplayable at one point but was made playable at the last minute, and just gave her Nowi's classes because why not. The Peg/Dark Mage are basically counterparts to those classes, so they would be different from Nowi (slightly, they would both share Dark Knight). As for who could be better with a different class, I haven't thought of anything besides Virion being a Swordmaster for Astra.

For a completely random reason Chrom should be a Theif so then he can always wield Falchion. I don't know.

Vaike or Virion for Mercenary so they could become better in their Mercenary final classes, Cavalier or Wyvern for Donnel to keep Lances, Barbarian for Gaius, Mercenary for Sully, and Pegasus Knight for Miriel to pass Galeforce.

I would have given Donnel the cavalier class or something, so he gets to still use lances after reclassing. Knights use lances too, but I feel it wouldn't fit him as well.

Olivia Mercenary ._. I wanted to get her armsthrift so bad XP

There are actually sprites of Olivia as a Hero in the game's code, so they may have considered that, but then scrapped it for Myrmidon or Pegasus Knight. Armsthrift would've been really good for her because for me, she's fast which means she hits 2-4 times which means Eliwood's Blade and other stuff are gone in about 10-5 attacks (depending on the enemy, of course).

There are actually sprites of Olivia as a Hero in the game's code, so they may have considered that, but then scrapped it for Myrmidon or Pegasus Knight. Armsthrift would've been really good for her because for me, she's fast which means she hits 2-4 times which means Eliwood's Blade and other stuff are gone in about 10-5 attacks (depending on the enemy, of course).

Didn't know that :o Personally I made her a Bride in my first run married to Gaius, she was bomb I just wanted to put it on her so I could have forged weapons and not waste like 10k on a weapon that'll break in like 10 battles

• 4 weeks later...

Is this thread too old? Whatever

I would have liked Dancer!Inigo, but it would be extremely overpowered due to trivializing "defeat the boss" chapters - Max out Inigo, Reclass him to Dancer, and have him and his mom dance train their way up to the boss and then let Inigo loose with a Brave Sword. Gg literally all of Valm.

Libra with reclass to Berserker (or pass down Valkyrie line).

-This will make him make better use of his Axe rank. Also makes him a broken father for Gerome, or Nah.

Tharja with Sage.

-Seems rather odd she doesn't have this anyway.

Nowi with Swordmaster to try and make her somewhat speedy.

Vaike needs a pony, but he would probably forget it at a pub...

Virion could also use either Luna or something stronger.

Edited by SSJDennis