Sub for Miracle Midori with Nohrian Trust

Hi everyone

I just figured out, that Miracle Midori can abuse Nohrian Trust just to get the triggered skills just like Miracle.

I'm playing Birthright right now, but I pre-ordered the limited edition of FE if.

Her mother is Setsuna (my first game anyway, later on I'll swap her to Kinshi Knight if I have enough of Miracle ^^")

She's a Master Ninja at the moment, but if that's bad you can give me some suggestions about her class.

This is my setup:

Midori - Vantage, Hoshidan Unity, Nohrian Trust, Quixotic, Luck +4

But who shall be the support unit for Midori and what class must the sub unit be? What triggered skills shall he have?

Have a nice day

Edited by Mira Vermilion

On a somewhat related note, would Kaze's personal skill still activate and benefit from Midori's personal skill if he was her sub? And if so, would it be worthwhile to use him over Hinoka!Siegbert?

On a somewhat related note, would Kaze's personal skill still activate and benefit from Midori's personal skill if he was her sub? And if so, would it be worthwhile to use him over Hinoka!Siegbert?

I think that his Personal Skill would activate? However, Siegbert's Personal Skill is also good for Guard Stance. Basara Hinoka!Siegbert's selling point is the Luck Pair-Up mod he provides for Midori.

Hi everyone

I just figured out, that Miracle Midori can abuse Nohrian Trust just to get the triggered skills just like Miracle.

I'm playing Birthright right now, but I pre-ordered the limited edition of FE if.

Her mother is Setsuna (my first game anyway, later on I'll swap her to Kinshi Knight if I have enough of Miracle ^^")

She's a Master Ninja at the moment, but if that's bad you can give me some suggestions about her class.

This is my setup:

Midori - Vantage, Hoshidan Unity, Nohrian Trust, Quixotic, Luck +4

But who shall be the support unit for Midori and what class must the sub unit be? What triggered skills shall he have?

Have a nice day

Hi everyone

I would like to remind you to read my post a bit accurate ^^

I'm playing Birthright right now and it's my first game as you can see.

So it won't help me at all if you post about an unit which I can't get.

Have a nice evening

Edited by Mira Vermilion

Could do the Before awakening DLC get the Hero's Brand and give it to the sub, Then get the Dual Guard+ skill from Lodestar to help you with that, Probably Kaze for his personal skill and could equip her with a Votive candle to get an even better chance of miracle. Hopefully this helped you ...

You got the Midori Skills right.

The standard partner is Hinoka!Siegbert.

Sol, Aether, Letheality, Mircacle, Dragon Fang

The goal is to restore HP or outright kill the enemy.

Drop Dragon Fang and use astra.

Astra will either kill the opponent or fill up your gaurd (which also negates an attack).

Oh oops I'm super sorry lol (must be tired). Kaze might work. I don't really know cause I don't see people use Miracle Midori on Birthright that often.

But is it worth to use Kaze's Miraculous Save?

The wiki said, that this skill relies on Kaze's Luck. http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Miraculous_Save

I'm confused. Does this even work with Midori's Lucky Charm?

But is it worth to use Kaze's Miraculous Save?

The wiki said, that this skill relies on Kaze's Luck. http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Miraculous_Save

I'm confused. Does this even work with Midori's Lucky Charm?

In-game It says "Save supported unit from lethal attack if hp is >1. Trigger % = (target's Lck stat)," So it should rely on Midori's luck stat + her skills such as Hoshidan unity, Quixotic and Lucky charm.

Edited by CelestialLight