Help with Ignatius paralogue

tirnanog

I did Ignatius' paralogue before the enemy units promoted but I heard it can be hellish when they get promoted.

I'd probably say send a few units out on fliers. You need to rush to him fast. Before promoted enemies, it was enough for me to only send Malig Knight Camilla and Benny out and take out waves of enemies from the west but I take you don't have that leisure. I had Azura to hurry up the process of Camilla and Benny getting to Ignatius.

If you can, keep some behind so you can chip away the enemy numbers. And Silence for that one staff user in the middle might help you out.

Another thing I can think of is using Rescue and replacing Ignatius with a much better defender until Benny can get to him.

Sorry. Can't give more accurate advice.

Passing down Weary fighter to Ignatius helped and stopped him from getting doubled. I also reclassed Benny to Great Knight for better mobility and used Azura paired with Shigure to help boost him on his way. Having HP, Defense and Resistance tonics for Benny doesn't' hurt either and Silence is useful for the magic users.

I'm probably late on this but I usually have Benny pair up with Camilla and Azura pair up with another 8 movement flyer. Then I have Camilla and Benny move as far as they can and have Azura and the other flyer fly up and dance for Camilla.
If done right, you should be able to get Benny to Ignatius by turn 2.

Rescue staff? >>

If the enemy enters the village which is guarded by Ignatius-> Game Over

Had two fliers, Beruka with Benny (reclassed to Great Knigth ot give Beruka +1 Movement) to reach Ignatius and Camilla with Ryouma to kill that Staff User.

If the enemy enters the village which is guarded by Ignatius-> Game Over

Had two fliers, Beruka with Benny (reclassed to Great Knigth ot give Beruka +1 Movement) to reach Ignatius and Camilla with Ryouma to kill that Staff User.

Ignatius is an invalid target for the Rescue staff anyhow.