1. 1. LORD TIME.

• Eliwood
    • Lyn
    • Hector

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lyn 'cause she can use a bow, and that gives her an S in awesomeness level. Also you're fatter than Meg and Brom combined. How you like 'dem apples?

Umm, quite weird with the other two polls...anyways, I choose Lyn, as shes the person who I started the series with and I love her personality and character development. And shes really hot!

I personally think Lyn is a decent lord but on another note there are a couple of problems with Lyn in her game; For a Uber-Swordmaster she does lack of Critical hits. Thus she average HP, and Def quite low than that on any regular swordmasters who averages much higher than her through any games. She's still capable of dealing high much damage considering she can double attacks. Her speed is what redeem herself, causing her to almost dodge any enemy attacks. Lyn may be a much better dodger, but any Swordmasters in any games holds the advantage in all other material durability stats. Her 6 Con is much too low to use Sol Katti without penalty. (In otherwords, Sol Katti is infact useless to her) Although she does get to use Bow and its very possible to get her to S rank. I would definately consider on doing so due to a fact that her CON is much too low to use any sword weapons in the game other than just Iron Sword and Mani Katti that she can't even wield a simple Steel Sword without penalty thus leaving a disavantage that it eliminates her speed.

As I said, stats mean NOTHING to me when it comes down to who I actually like. I don't care what his speed is, how the characters act and what they say completely outweighs all of that to me. That is how I determine who I like, and I use who I like.

I personally think Lyn is a decent lord but on another note there are a couple of problems with Lyn in her game; For a Uber-Swordmaster she does lack of Critical hits. Thus she average HP, and Def quite low than that on any regular swordmasters who averages much higher than her through any games. She's still capable of dealing high much damage considering she can double attacks. Her speed is what redeem herself, causing her to almost dodge any enemy attacks. Lyn may be a much better dodger, but any Swordmasters in any games holds the advantage in all other material durability stats. Her 6 Con is much too low to use Sol Katti without penalty. (In otherwords, Sol Katti is infact useless to her) Although she does get to use Bow and its very possible to get her to S rank. I would definately consider on doing so due to a fact that her CON is much too low to use any sword weapons in the game other than just Iron Sword and Mani Katti that she can't even wield a simple Steel Sword without penalty thus leaving a disavantage that it eliminates her speed.

You do realize all that applies to Guy as well? The Mani Katti is all the crit she needs, as the Sol Katti has a much worse bonus. Most Swordmasters have a hard time even gaining str, which she can do perfectly.

Yes though I didn't really count Guy on this one since hes my least favorite Swordmaster in the game. I was mostly focusing on Rutger, Fir, Joshua, and Marisa.

I also forgot to mention that Lyn can also carry a Wo Dao without a drawback (though I consider Wo Dao to me nothing more than a Killing Edge but with more critital bonus and slightly less damage regualarly when use) though it doesn't help much for her that is seeing she can't wield weapons less to her CON.

Kinda off topic but Swordmasters in FE7 kinda suck due to their nerfed critical hit rate and even worse strength growth than any other FE games.

Seriously, I hardly notice Lyn even has a con stat. I don't believe I have ever once seen her not double attack. Like, ever, except the fire dragon and (maybe) Nergal. Plus, she dodges, like 98% of attacks thrown at her. And the ones that hit do little to no damage and are healed right away...