Newcomer willing to help

salobrenio

Hey there, everybody!

I just created an account here and I'm really happy to become a member of this community! However, I'd like to help making it grow as much as possible. I'm a Spanish avid reader and I love languages, so if there's any kind of project involving Spanish-English or vice versa translations, I'd be glad to help!

That said, thank you for letting me in and I hope to have a great time here with all of you! :D:

Welcome to our little community friend. If you want to help others you could try and offer critique on their art and fangame projects...only if you feel up to it though. No pressure!

This is a bit off topic, but if you ever need a good fire emblem resource, you should check out fire emblem wars of dragons if you're not aware of them already. It's a spanish site (with some english translations) and it has some great info (maps which mark all reinforcements, enemy equipment, etc). Not to say SF isn't the best of the lot!

Anyway, welcome.

Thank you all for the warm welcome and advice! ^^

Yeah, I already know about FE Wars of Dragons, I also contributed there doing some translations into English. But I guess I won't get into any trouble for wanting to help both sites, right? ^^;

Anyway, I have FE 7-11 and 13-14 in Spanish, so I was wondering if there was some kind of project involving translations into other languages of stuff such as items, classes, names, support conversations... I'm sorry if I seem overly excited about this, but I just started my summer holiday after a stressful year and I want to use my spare time to relax doing what I like the most!

That said, it's a pleasure to know you all. :)

Hey there, Salobrenio.

I could be wrong, but I think the Fates fantranslation needed some help with translating to Spanish? I last heard about that literally last year though.