FE11 Swordmaster Wrys Solo

Wabagel

tbh with forging and the amount of energy drops that he'd get ((due to being the only character)) it wouldn't be that bad come like.. endgame. The earlygame would be fucking brutal though.

Sadly, I can't record it. I can, however, give a summary of what happens. So it might need to be moved to Let's Plays.

oh Naga what have I done

So I've got the first 2 Prologues done. I'll be giving a brief summary of each chapter. Some are...better than others. Another thing I forgot to mention is that each chapter, I will sacrifice one unit to keep the RNG gods happy.

Prologue 1: Absolutely nothing happens. It's literally Marth killing three units. I think it might be scripted, too. Sorry for anyone wanting the juicy details.

Prologue 2: I immediately send Frey on a Quest For Peace. Frey is sadly murdered brutally(but very, very slowly) by two-ish soldiers and an Archer while Marth kills the soldier to his left. Abel gives his Iron Sword to Marth and books.

From now on, I don't actually know who to sacrifice per chapter. Maybe someone else could decide? Killing recruitable red units does not count.

Also Marth WILL be used in this run. Sorry.

You can solo NM w/Marth pretty easily, so this is just going to end up being an easier version of that.