Which 3D FE do you think has the best critical animations?

IceBrand

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which 3D FE has the best critical animations

• Path of Radiance
    • Radiant Dawn
    • Awakening
    • Fates

I love the Radiant Dawn ones. The sound effects and general flashiness are awesome. You can really feel the impact of them. The only one on here I don't like are Awakening's, because it always irritated me that most of the classes just share a bunch of animations between them.

I really like a lot of the animations in RD like stated in some posts above. ^^ Especially Ike's! He does a fricken back flip attack! I also really like the Colossus skill animation. Helicopter axe! lol

Since I haven't played PoR or RD I voted Fates. It has some nice ones, like swordmaster's katana one.

Fates. Purely because the Blacksmith critical animation exists. Good god is it hilarious.

It's slightly more hilarious with Omega Yato. Trust me.

Radiant Dawn for sure. Love those animations. But Fates has nice ones too. Really, the thing that holds back Fates animations, for me at least, is that they always have to return to their own side of the screen. Just personal preference though, I always loved the "slug-fest" in FE4/5.