A Truck load of Draws and Music

SoupyGhost

Yo there. I'm a garbage truck, and these be my garbage draws and garbage musics.

My art tumblr blog is soupydraws and my Draw-all-the-Pokémon project is at AngryMagnezone. Or you can just check the "my art" tag on my main blog, soupgeist. I also have a deviantART account with the-soupy-one but I barely even use that. Or the former two actually. Whoops.

[spoiler=Niles with a Tenor Sax that I did for a Fire Emblem Fates Orchestra AU project on tumblr]niles_by_the_soupy_one-da4zano.png

[spoiler=Human versions of my Pokémon team!]poke_gijinkas_by_the_soupy_one-da4oi69.p

[spoiler=Two Bulbasaurs]two_bulbas_by_the_soupy_one-da4ol8x.png

[spoiler=Hey look it's Gangrel]tumblr_o4cuyzRwWq1v3ikqlo1_1280.png

[spoiler=Lyn!]tumblr_o4xsd7TvQg1ud5zi3o1_1280.png

I'm also a composer too! I'm pretty slow at it, but I do like doing it. Here's a little thing I made that I will probably put in my fire emblem hack if I ever make one. It's the theme for the famous ship chapters. It's about 4 minutes long but it loops twice in this video.

[spoiler=video yo]

Thanks! I started music a while back since my parents pressured me into it. I'm a crappy performer because I can't do crowds or other people but composing is just the right thing.

I use Clip Studio, SAI and Photoshop.

Magnezone, Crobat, Slowbro

Clefable, Venusaur, Chandelure

Ah, I feel dumb not recognizing Crobat, Slowbro, and Clefable. My Pokecred kinda fizzles out after Gen 4, though.

Do you take requests (both on music and on art?) If not that is fine too, I personally love your style.

Requests are fair game, although nothing too complex. Music is unfortunately not. It's been 2 years since I properly did music so I'm rusty on the theory and I just make up tunes in my spare time. I'm glad you like my work though!

The waaaaa is in Fates.

[spoiler=I'm not sorry]tumblr_o9c9ohNLEF1ud5zi3o1_1280.png

Now he just needs to be in a proper game of his own, and not a sports/party game.

Requests are fair game, although nothing too complex. Music is unfortunately not. It's been 2 years since I properly did music so I'm rusty on the theory and I just make up tunes in my spare time. I'm glad you like my work though!

Thanks. I had an idea of Yukimura, Izana, and Zola drinking coffee. Another idea I had was Peri, Charlotte, Scarlet, and Niles doing the same thing. I guess my biggest request is my waifus and husbandos both drinking coffee.

The music part is pretty unfortunate though. Then again, I am glad to listen to your music. Is it alright if I use your music for something?

Thanks. I had an idea of Yukimura, Izana, and Zola drinking coffee. Another idea I had was Peri, Charlotte, Scarlet, and Niles doing the same thing. I guess my biggest request is my waifus and husbandos both drinking coffee.

The music part is pretty unfortunate though. Then again, I am glad to listen to your music. Is it alright if I use your music for something?

Hmmm, that's a lot of characters, so I'm afraid no. If it had just been one, I'd do it. Unless you commission me to do the whole set, I'll just keep requests over here for one character as a whole.

And sorry, I don't really feel comfortable with people using my music unless it's for a project I'm directly involved with.

Hmmm, that's a lot of characters, so I'm afraid no. If it had just been one, I'd do it. Unless you commission me to do the whole set, I'll just keep requests over here for one character as a whole.

And sorry, I don't really feel comfortable with people using my music unless it's for a project I'm directly involved with.

It's okay. Thanks for the information.

• 3 weeks later...

xM4PbH9.png

Been caught up in a huge art block and a fountain of self pity but then I remembered Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door exists and I tried my hand in making human versions of the partners. I got Goombella and Koops done so far.

I really like the shading on your art. The outer most line on Goom and Koop is a bit thick, but it may be part of the style you're going for. If you're looking for inspiration, you could try making Charmeleon/Charizard as a human. Female for my favorite poke, but male would be fine, too, if that's how the muse strikes you. Or maybe Princess Toadstool as a Pegasus Knight, since you've already had Waluigi make the crossover.

And thanks for your tips earlier. I tried to alter my drawing to make the changes.

xM4PbH9.png

Been caught up in a huge art block and a fountain of self pity but then I remembered Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door exists and I tried my hand in making human versions of the partners. I got Goombella and Koops done so far.

Holy crap! Goombella and Koops look incredible!