Overwritten

Michelaar

I have a very big problem. I accidently overwrit my Revelations safe file with another game file. It's not my revelations safe. Is it lost forever or is there some way to get it back? That would be great.... Since I have many data and time spent on that file...

Well, that sucks...
I think you should still be able to get acces to your avatar through the avatar logbook, but otherwise I'm afraid all your hard work will be gone...

I find it rather odd that there is no warning massage for overwriting save files, especially when overwriting a save file with a run of a different path.

Yeah... it's easy to save over another file without realizing it at first. I'm pretty sure they don't give a warning before you do it because saving over a file is kinda different than outright deleting a file, but it sucks nonetheless.

Yeah... it's easy to save over another file without realizing it at first. I'm pretty sure they don't give a warning before you do it because saving over a file is kinda different than outright deleting a file, but it sucks nonetheless.

It does give you a warning. It will say are you sure you want to overwrite this? Problem is everyone has a habit of click left click and click to the point that it becomes a norm.

It does give you a warning. It will say are you sure you want to overwrite this? Problem is everyone has a habit of click left click and click to the point that it becomes a norm.

Yup, I fell for it the same way. Now I have to grind up my units all over again. Yay...