what should I do with mozu in revelations?

For my playthrough I made her reach A+ in supports with Oboru so she will be a Spear Master with insane skill or Barasa if I decide to give her rend heaven. It should be helpful since she will still keep her rank in lances upon class change.

Thanks guys, I did lancer on conquest with my avatar. She was one of my best. Kana couldn't do magic as well but she looked adorable as a basara and had pretty good stats. After looking at growth and support charts I might make her a general with Aptitude she's almost as bulky as Benny. I'm not as big on dreads, but it's something to consider also.

I heard villager is aweful and you should heart seal immediately. I am not sure what is so bad about villager though. On that note I don't really like master, 3 weapons seem fun until you realize unless you started early, and hopefully with a d in something you probably won't have enough time to get them to the point where they are all viable before end game without a few arm scrolls. The lv 15 skill is kinda dangerous too.

Mozu isn't a great unit, but if you're hell-bent on using her, I suggest Dread Fighter, it helps her overcome her slow start very quickly, and she will quickly become one of your strongest units. Having access to shurikens is great too. Keep in mind you'll be stuck in E-rank weapon hell though.

The only thing tacomeat has over her as a sniper is his personal bow. Other than that, Mozu is a better sniper.

No, Mozu is worse because she has a ridiculously slow start, requires a Heart Seal, needs to go through E-rank hell, while Takumi, as you said is chilling with his Fujin Yumi, and her stat advantages over Takumi are marginal at best. Takumi is the far superior Sniper.

No, Mozu is worse because she has a ridiculously slow start, requires a Heart Seal, needs to go through E-rank hell, while Takumi, as you said is chilling with his Fujin Yumi, and her stat advantages over Takumi are marginal at best. Takumi is the far superior Sniper.

This thread is about revelations mozu, where you don't have a choice but to raise her.

She should be the same level as corrin, azura, and felicia/jakob around the time sakura, her retainers, and kaze join after chapter 8 with D-C rank in bows, unless the player insists on not feeding her every kill they can on her recruitment chapter, and chapter 8 when corrin, azura, and jakob/felecia will likely gain less than 8 exp kill. You can't really call it a slow start when she's the only unit you can meaningfully raise at that point.

When you do get Takumi, he's that one that'll need to catch up to Mozu, and he'll still be much slower than her on average. The speed difference between Mozu, and Takumi in every lunatic playthrough I've done is not what I'd call 'marginal'. Mozu has the speed growth of Setsuna, and +3 speed on her cap over Takumi. Mozu consistently doubles units that Takumi can't, but at least Takumi has acrobat and a useful personal skill.

Edited by maninbluejumpsuit