Help with Birthright Hard

DragonFlames

I know I made another topic stating that Birthright Hard was easier than Conquest Normal...

I take it back. Chapter 24 just broke me. After cruising through Chapter 23, aside from the infinite Dragon Vein BS, I thought to myself, it can't be this easy, can it? Well, this Chapter did it.

I've tried four times:

First try: killed the Generals to the south first, then the Sorcerer shot four of my units with the cannon and the two Great Knights come for Silas and kill him. Restart.

Second try: Rinkah gets killed by the Sorcerer who goes for her instead. Meanwhile, Ryoma takes care of the left side. Then, Takumi misses a Wyvern Lord, which then proceeds to kill Azura. Restart. #BlameTakumi

Third try: Ryoma gets killed by a Hero. Restart.

Fourth try: I manage to reach the upper part of the map with a Corrin/Ryoma pair-up, Ryoma finally showcasing some of the potential everyone gives him praise for, while everyone else struggles to make it past the south-eastern part. They sit tight in the south-east, killing reinforcements, and potentially take way too much damage in the process. Then, Ryoma dies to a BS 3% hit by a Berserker, at which point I just gave up.

Am I doing something wrong? Ryoma was supposed to be able to solo the game, wasn't he? I've tried to do exactly that, but... well, you can read it yourself.

My units are around levels 3-11, all promoted (save for Azura of course.) Here's a list for anyone, who cares:

includes stats without weapon/skill bonuses in this order: HP, Str. Mag, Skl, Spd, Lck, Def, Res. Bolded for any capped stat)

F!Corrin, Swordmaster, lvl. 11. 40, 30, 13, 32, 34, 22, 16, 19 (Boon is Spd, Bane is Def)

Rinkah, Blacksmith, lvl. 5. 35, 20, 6, 23, 21, 16, 27, 10

Kaze, Master Ninja, lvl. 5. 35, 16, 1, 25, 33, 13, 12, 24

Sakura, Priestess, lvl. 8. 30, 24, 26, 14, 25, 27, 16, 22

Silas, Paladin, lvl. 6. 35, 22, 1, 22, 21, 17, 21, 15

Orochi, Onmyoji, lvl. 10. 31, 4, 37, 25, 19, 19, 16, 25

Mozu, Sniper, lvl. 9. 36, 24, 6, 33, 30, 20, 23, 15

Azama, Great Master, lvl. 7. 40, 29, 19, 16, 30, 23, 23, 15

Oboro, Spear Master, lvl. 5. 29, 25, 3, 22, 22, 16, 22, 18

Kaden, Nine-Tails, lvl. 7. 40, 22, 3, 22, 28, 26, 16, 25

Hinoka, Falcon Knight, lvl. 4. 34, 20, 13, 23, 26, 21, 16, 29

Azura, Songstress, lvl. 22. 27, 19, 12, 24, 25, 15, 9, 12

Ryoma, Swordmaster, lvl. 11. 42, 24, 3, 22, 29, 26, 18, 15

Takumi, Kinshi-Knight, lvl. 2. 31, 15, 1, 27, 17, 23, 11, 13

Then I have Shura, Izana and Scarlet, but they are still at base level, as is everyone else I have not listed here.

Nobody has any skill they couldn't have learned without leveling up normally (aside from Corrin having Nobility and Dragon Fang, because I got her to lvl. 10 in the Introduction, before switching over to Samurai). I'm doing a no-grind, no-marriage, no-children run, so everyone has their base skills. I DID use stat modifiers on some people, though.

Any tips on how to approach that chapter with these units? Your help would be much appreciated.

Edited by DragonFlames

Pair-up a +Mov unit with Hinoka, fly ahead a bit and wait. Pair Ryoma with another flying unit, fly a bit ahead and wait. Dance for Hinoka, let Silas Shelter Azura, transfer Azura over with another unit and dance for the flier that is paired with Ryoma. Hinoka flies as far to the north as possible and uses Rescue on the flier with Ryoma. The Flier moves between the Generals and Berserkers two tiles away from Hans, switch to Ryoma, ORKO Hans and finish the map. Don't forget to apply Str, Skl, Spd tonics (if needed) before hand and use the mess hall. If Ryoma isn't strong enough to ORKO after tonics and mess hall, Scarlet gives +Str. If that still isn't enough, you have crits and Astra so it should work with a minimal amount of resets.

Getting the 10k might be a bit tricky with this strategy but you should have enough money anyway.

Pair-up a +Mov unit with Hinoka, fly ahead a bit and wait. Pair Ryoma with another flying unit, fly a bit ahead and wait. Dance for Hinoka, let Silas Shelter Azura, transfer Azura over with another unit and dance for the flier that is paired with Ryoma. Hinoka flies as far to the north as possible and uses Rescue on the flier with Ryoma. The Flier moves between the Generals and Berserkers two tiles away from Hans, switch to Ryoma, ORKO Hans and finish the map. Don't forget to apply Str, Skl, Spd tonics (if needed) before hand and use the mess hall. If Ryoma isn't strong enough to ORKO after tonics and mess hall, Scarlet gives +Str. If that still isn't enough, you have crits and Astra so it should work with a minimal amount of resets.

Getting the 10k might be a bit tricky with this strategy but you should have enough money anyway.

Welp, thank you! :D I think I'll try that one out!

EDIT: IT worked! Thank you! *highfive*

Edited by DragonFlames