Touhoumon Blue Randomlocke!

RFlVtTF.png

Something I've been meaning to start for a while now, I finally got internet at home again and thus don't have to balance my laptop's charge with when I'm able to leave to get internet (my laptop is janky and doesn't charge while it's running, among other problems).

BUT yeah randomize this shit up boiii! This is the remake of Blue that adds in the PhySpec split and makes it so all the characters are available. The original Blue had a lot of characters in the data that couldn't actually be encountered. Not that that makes a damned difference in a randomizer.

Also general randomizer rules, only first mon you catch in the route etc.

hILBOI4.png

Welcome, I've been here lol.

2XEfy1h.png

You should know this by now Oak this is only the 67th time I've told you. Also always Renko all day.

VMABkYv.png

"God damnit Zak stop naming your rival after me!"

rrbuvVc.png

Wow, my very own legend? One that I don't have to share? How nice!

GqeG8WU.png

Game asks what kind of girl I am at the start but then refers to me as a boy. Maybe I'm gender confused idk.

8Ars3sQ.png

Yeah I might be attacked by Keine. The character who would never attack a lone human. >.>

Z5ZqLVq.png

aTviRS2.png

xdSX2qq.png

So the starters are a Fairy, a Murasa, or a Tokiko. Seems fair enough.

WfKiyMU.png

z5l1h78.png

I went with Murasa because Ghost/Water is awesome and also she's a sailor and I imagine she drinks a lot and that's funny to me.

nbuk3c0.png

Zeem gets a lulFairy.

OnsLwoP.png

This is gonna be eas-

L63KDXp.png

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh......

bYAeePN.png

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

MUOeFEH.png

Yeah that totally was expected. UH DO OVER.

IWLbdfu.png

SggPqUe.png

Maybe this will end less sacky.

GzinPZS.png

Tewi. Incidentally the original release of Blue had her name as Tei (which i'm 99% sure is how you're actually supposed to pronounce it). I say Two-ee because it's funny though.

cEcvbM8.png

HOORAY I DID IT. Please note that this is definitely NOT the 2nd take I did of this because I needed to grab the Potion to win, nope this is DEFINITELY LEGIT.

Anyways Oak's Time Wasting Parcel time.

pzZpmVX.png

I ran into an her on the way. That's honestly really cool. I ran ofc because I forgot if she's Ghost type or not and Scratch would wiff. Hopefully she's my encounter once I grow some balls.

ag1UlGW.png

Jg3lUkp.png

Other stuff I ran into. UFO was one of the mons not available in the original blue.

One delivery and visit to the Rivals sister who disregards her brother and gives me a map anyways later aaand...

xvKs6Zr.png

Hooray!

rKmyZfC.png

NOT HOORAY I wasted my balls on her. Ugggh.

58vtSxu.png

Fuck imma restock at the mart and go to route TWENTEH TWO and see what I get.

KTZ1kfw.png

Ghost... SURE.

GfGBlAw.png

This literally took almost all of them. He knows Lick. And I forgot I was asposed to nickname him. I'll nickname him when I get to creepypasta Ghost town.

Ah well to Route 1 to train.

dCnfXCx.png

AWWWWWWW I could've gotten a Remi? This sucks.

I ran into AdReisens here too. They provided excellent experience to Ghost and she couldn't fight back. Everything else I just switched to Tojiko and ran-

8iDzML7.png

UGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH fucking Gengetsu Raep Tiem meme.

4qydPVR.png

I probably set a new record. Ehh Route 3 please don't let me dooowwwwn!

ljlozlf.png

I am fine with this.

2lPyoP8.png

For some reason she got captured on the first ball. IDK why she's being nice to me maybe she felt sorry that Mr Ghostie ate through almost 15 balls. >.>

h9JHOTt.png

Uncreative nickname. Also I want to point out that Quiet Nature is the exact opposite of the Prismrivers.

After I let my laptop charge again it's off to Viridian Forest to battle some trainers and get some money for more balls and preying to god i don't get an encounter before that continue MY VERY OWN LEGEND

• 2 weeks later...

That took forever for me to get to. Anyways let's continue.

My plan is to harass trainers in Bluish-Green Forest for money to buy more Pokeballs before I step foot in grass there. Fair enough.

S2v3NL6.png

You'll do good.

vPmRVFV.png

That wasn't supposed to happen.

8yNsJhO.png

That wasn't either.

Welp looks like i'm ded already. >m> I should give the randomizer a spin and try again at some point.