Birthright PMU

BR was my first FE game and I kinda sped through it (yes, it was practically Ryoma Emblem), so I'd like to play through it again as a PMU. I'm hoping to get unique combinations and make this playthrough enjoyable.

EDIT: I now have my 15 units! Thank you for your contributions, everyone.

Here are the rules:

- I will be using 15 units total including Corrin, and you can include children. (Kana will be male as my Corrin is female.)

- This is Hard/Classic with support grinding only (I will avoid grinding levels as much as possible), so only 2 Dread Fighters and 2 Dark Falcons (Witch and Ballistician have already been drafted). You don't have to use any of those classes, but they are available.

- Please tell me exactly how to get any classes you suggest so I don't have to waste time looking it up. Units may be reclassed to anything they can get (if a class requires an S or A+ support with another unit, please specify who).

- If you wind up drafting a child, try to ensure that at least one parent is also drafted with them or already on the list.

- One person may choose the boon, bane and talent of Corrin if they are drafting them. The appearance has already been decided via the Kamui Customizer.

1. Wyvern Rider!Corrin, +Str -Lck (S Izana)
2. Lodestar!Izana
3. Witch!Rhajat
4. Ballistician!Hayato (S Azura)
5. Basara!Kana (Izana)
6. Priestess!Sakura (S Subaki)
7. Butler!Shigure (Hayato)
8. Dread Fighter!Shura
9. Dark Falcon!Caeldori (Sakura)
10. Priestess!Setsuna (S Azama)
11. Master Ninja!Hinata (S Kagero)
12. Diviner!Mitama (A+ Rhajat)
13. Master Ninja!Subaki (A+ Saizo)
14. Great Knight!Hisame (A+ Sophie)
15. Kinshi Knight!Ryoma

Edited by kittenrobotarmy

Are you suggesting Izana as a Basara with Kana as a support, or the other way around? Izana is already drafted as a Lodestar, so that won't be possible.

I think he's suggesting that Kana is to be Izana's child, and he will be a Basara.

Anyways, you get Sakura as a Priestess.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

I think he's suggesting that Kana is to be Izana's child, and he will be a Basara.

Anyways, you get Sakura as a Priestess.

Ah, that makes more sense. Thanks for clarifying that, sometimes the combinations with the ! confuse me.

Hayato!Shigure as a Butler, Azura should pass it down to him. I don't see Rhajat's mother being mentioned so that would cover her as well?

If Hayato is marrying someone else then Azama for the father, still a Butler though.

Just two more units needed before I start! This won't be an LP, though I'll probably post updates here and there about how the team is going. And I've changed what I'm doing a bit - I will be grinding for supports in Challenge levels, but I will avoid getting levels as much as I can.

Just one more unit before I can begin! I would appreciate a first gen unit as I have 6 children, but children can also be suggested for the last unit. (I am also willing to open a few extra spots for children's parents if they don't have any parents in the draft already.)

FYI Ryoma can just Heart Seal to Kinshi Knight right off the bat, he doesn't need a support.

Can he? I looked and didn't see anything, but I probably just skipped over that by accident. Thanks for the heads up!

EDIT: Yup, I skipped right over it. He can.