Mozu Help

ChocoboBeach

I need help on what to reclass my Mozu as, I'm playing Conquest Lunatic and I don't know whether to reclass her as an Archer then go to Sniper and across to Merchant or reclass her as a Cavalier (Silas S-Support). I am aware she doesn't really have the bulk to make a really good cavalier but I think in time she could pull it off. Any suggestions?

It's a good idea to reclass Mozu to archer ASAP, because villager growth sucks because of the unneeded +20 luck growth. Archer gives +5 more Str,Skl, and Spd which makes her better offensively.

From Archer/Sniper, you can go to Merchant because she carries over her bow-rank and so she can get the money skills.

If you keep her in the villager class line, you should get her to D-rank quickly for the javelin access because she's quite frail and might need range advantage.

From the villager class, she can go to the Knight class line to boost her defense and Hp. Knight being obtained from A+ Effie.

You can also go Great Knight if you married her to Silas, to get similar results. Both class uses lances, so you can transfer the rank over.

The thing is, 3/4 of Mozu's available classes from the get-go are primarily bow users so it's better to change her to a archer.

Of course there are those that use Dreadfighter Mozu, who becomes even better if she marries Kaze for Shurikenfaire.

It's a good idea to reclass Mozu to archer ASAP, because villager growth sucks because of the unneeded +20 luck growth. Archer gives +5 more Str,Skl, and Spd which makes her better offensively.

From Archer/Sniper, you can go to Merchant because she carries over her bow-rank and so she can get the money skills.

If you keep her in the villager class line, you should get her to D-rank quickly for the javelin access because she's quite frail and might need range advantage.

From the villager class, she can go to the Knight class line to boost her defense and Hp. Knight being obtained from A+ Effie.

You can also go Great Knight if you married her to Silas, to get similar results. Both class uses lances, so you can transfer the rank over.

The thing is, 3/4 of Mozu's available classes from the get-go are primarily bow users so it's better to change her to a archer.

Of course there are those that use Dreadfighter Mozu, who becomes even better if she marries Kaze for Shurikenfaire.

Yup, I'd agree with this. Granted, I didn't play Conquest Lunatic, but I'd argue that either Sniper Mozu or Dread Fighter Mozu are her best class options. Reclass her to Dread Fighter and give her three Raider Weapons (Katana, Axe, Dagger) (obtained from Visitor Points) and she can floor her paralogue on her own. You may want to pair her up with Silas, Effie or Corrin for this, though.

I did that on my first Conquest run (granted, it was on Normal) and Mozu, along with Dread Fighter Midori, her daughter, ended up as my strongest unit.