I suppose this is the part where I create a more clever title than, "Hello, world," isn't it?

Red Striker

Hey, guys. Red Striker from Nugget Bridge here. After spending hours on this site's resource pages for Fates, and once upon a time, Awakening as a heavy min/maxer and having the forums pop into my Google search results enough times, I finally decided to create an account here. I have to say, within the 48 hours I've been here, I've grown to like this community already.

My favorite Fire Emblem game? That'd have to be Awakening. It was the first one I played, and having done so completely blind the first time, I rather enjoyed it. From there, in the latter portion of my Hard!Classic run and at the start of my Lunatic!Classic run, I got into the ever-so-fun habit of min/maxing the heck of of the game (no, really, min/maxing FE games is quite fun). That's when I'd discover SF's old calculators and such for Awakening and spend night after night trying to figure out the best combinations. Was I dead tired in the morning? You bet. But it was worth it. Maybe one of these days I'll get around to finishing the Lunatic+!Classic run I still have...

Nowadays I do the same thing with Fates as well, and I'm ever so grateful for the resources that Serene's Forest has to do that with. I'm not sure where any of my Hard!Classic and Lunaic!Classic Conquest runs, or my Lunatic!Classic Revelation run would be without it. Now, after acquiring all that I do know from those long hours in and out of the game, I'm greatly interested in sharing what I've discovered and my own experience with others around here while learning more from others. Like with my time playing Pokemon competitively (although slightly worse off, actually), I don't have many I can talk with about Fire Emblem to a heavy degree in my area, so it feels good to finally have a community that appears to be FE-centric. I mean, that's just the vibe I get. I don't know where it comes from. Not at all. Nope.

Yeah, I can be a smartass occasionally. Sue me.

Edited by Red Striker

Welcome to the Forest, Red Striker!

Yeah, I can be a smartass occasionally. Sue me.

Hum? That's no problem at all.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Hey there, Red Striker.

I beat Awakening on Hard, one of these days I'll get around to doing Lunatic. I was pretty happy that certain boss characters had new skills and the like, reminds me a bit of Extra Mode in Kirby games.