EVO 2016 Smash Hype!

Ken Masters

Hello, darlings!

It's that time of the year, were we watch a bunch of overgrown people pretend to be sport stars while playing a party game!

Thankfully this time both relevant Smash games are represented! And Melee and Smash 4 will have their Top 8 on main stage!

[spoiler=Stream Schedule]

13620907_10210585135891130_7500193342755

Will ZeRo, Ally and M2K make up for the dissapointing CEO performance? Will Trela finally arise as one of the Top players with his Ryu tech? Will Anti and Dabuz fight for the gold again? Will EsaM continue to be a fraud? Smash 4 is looking so hype already, it's not even funny :3

And Melee... oh man! Hungrybox got shutted down by Mango in the last big tournament, after having a pretty much a flawless year. Armada and Leffen are back, and so is the King, M2K and THE KING, Ken :3

All in all, it seems like it's going to be amazing. Can't wait to watch all the events!

(Also Killer Instinct is awesome. Play it. #ShamelessPlug )

Edited by Riptor

Well I don't see a reason to make a separate thread so i'll post here. Hyped for marvel and probably going to watch guilty gear. Might watch smash (both 4 and melee) if i feel like it.

Gotta watch some Guilty Gear and Pokken as well.

I'm quite curious to see the direction 4's meta is going, considering none of the top players can agree on who is number 1 atm.

We can watch grown ups play for money any time of the year, you silly goose! That said, this is one of the few times when I tune into Street Fighter and other FGs than Smash. SSB4 Finals on Saturday is a bit surprising, but I suppose it can't be helped. Melee will be as good as ever, but with more upsets since it's 2/3.

The Smash tournament I'm exited for most of all is actually Smash Con since a top Japanese Mewtwo player in MELEE will be attending.

That character variety in Smash 4, was awesome.

Ally vs Kamemushi finals were Mario vs Yoshi/Megaman for a very interesting ending.

Yep, Mario won, although we had tons of cool placings in the top 32, like 2 Marths, a Robin, Toon Link etc etc.

Nairo and ZeRo both made top 32 but fizzled out, I heard.

Edited by Jedi