Thracia77Swiss (Smash Wii U Tourney): Knife wins it!

Jedi

Oh shit, I thought bye week meant eliminated from the tournament lol

My bad on not clarifying haha, I used a sports term and expected everyone to be familiar with it. 100% my bad

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Dotty already shared thos with you Kedi but I won't be able to play this week because I will be at Smashcon. I'll play as soon as I get back though.

Yeah don't worry about it, you're good.

Second.

Nice to see someone play corrin finally

I literally starting maining Corrin to trigger a friend of mine, who was super salty that FE got a sixth rep. Then I realized I actually liked his playstyle, so I didn't stop.

I think Dotty already shared thos with you Kedi but I won't be able to play this week because I will be at Smashcon. I'll play as soon as I get back though.

sounds like a lot offun! Have fun, and good luck brah :D

Give the win to Dotty for this round, I can't play till Thursday (unless you want to wait for that). We have a final bracket anyway right?

We're gonna have a final bracket yeah, but we are also waiting to see on another match. I need to check in with the other 2, so I could be willing to wait.

Ok, now its time to confirm with Salty if he can't actually play this week, so we can get the final Swiss round to setup the ending bracket.