Thracia77Swiss (Smash Wii U Tourney): Knife wins it!

Jedi

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so since Elie & Knife played and, quite a number of people have told me they need this done as quickly as possible. Here's how i'm going to do it, I'm going to grant you a week, however if everyone finishes early we can just move onto the next round, and the general time frame of that will be a week after the last round was sped up to. This was you have an incentive to get your matches done as quickly as possible, but it also allows people to have lives.

Your deadline from now is the 23rd for Round 1, I know that was our original start time, but I have been messaged a bit about scheduling conflicts if this goes on for much too long.

You will not know your next opponent until everyone finishes the current round, so please. Get into contact with your opponent, be it on SF PM's, this thread, or the Smash Discord.

Edited by Jedi

Knife 2 : Elie 0

Hey this Swiss thing is dumb because I don't know who my next opponents will be

Euklyd- 2

MCProductions- 0

fought refa and

won 2-0

Jedi - 2

Taav - 0

dotty - 2

raven - 0

I'm sensing a theme

I've made efforts to contact PKL, both via Skype and SF PM. So far I've had no response and he hasn't messaged me at all... or even read the PM!

Totally I should win by default.

I've made efforts to contact PKL, both via Skype and SF PM. So far I've had no response and he hasn't messaged me at all... or even read the PM!

Totally I should win by default.

I'll poke him myself. Hopefully that'll get his attention.

I've had no luck getting anything sorted with PKL, I've waited two hours within when he said he'd be free, as well as a week of almost zero contact from him. I can't wait around all evening for him to show, so I'd recommend just giving us both zero points for the match and just moving things on or awarding Shin a GLORIOUS win by default.

The chances are I'll have to drop out if this takes too long, I'm gone by the middle of August.

Processing... Shin made more of an effort so he gets the points over PKL, not fully docking PKL though, as he did try as well.

bf438f8403c5400fc10ad4e1c1f3ab02.png

Next round looks like this. You have a week.

Edited by Jedi