I'm suuuuuuper new

Moonlitflorette

I thought I'd introduce myself... aaaand ask a few questions.

My name is Safe Haven, but you can call me Haven or whatever you'd like. I'm on the younger spectrum of FE fans, and I've yet to play most of the older games. However, I'm working on it so hopefully I'll be able to discuss them soon. I'm a little awkward, and I'll apologize a lot, but I'll try to participate actively in discussions or games, once I learn the rules.

Speaking of rules, I just read the CoC, and I'm wondering if the rules are very strict here, I mean, I'll do my best to follow them, but I'm super nervous about making a mistake and getting punished :, D

Anyways, it's wonderful to meet you all, and I hope I can learn the ropes and be a part of this community!

Glad to have you. Don't worry about awkwardness, we're on a video game forum. You're certainly not the only one. As for the rules, just do your best to follow them. Unless you purposely break them, you shouldn't really get in trouble.

Again, we're glad to have you.

If you notice you make a mistake and report it yourself, almost every time we'll just fix whatever the issue is without any punishment. Don't hesitate to private message a mod to ask questions if you're unsure on something. I'd rather be asked a bunch of redundant questions than to have someone never post, and simply lurk in fear.

Edited by Balcerzak

Welcome to Airport 1001! Look out for ELMA-DS and the Death Rogumer.

Just do your best to follow the rules, and you'll be okay.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

welcome to sf

Speaking of rules, I just read the CoC, and I'm wondering if the rules are very strict here, I mean, I'll do my best to follow them, but I'm super nervous about making a mistake and getting punished :, D

ive never read the rules/CoC and im still alive so youll be fine

Ahhhh you are already taking a step in the right direction if you actually read the rules, so many people just ignore them (and even just blatantly break the same rules multiple times~) The poor staff :c

But yeah asking a mod or admin when in doubt is always a good idea~!

Either way I don't think you need to be too concerned about it.

Welcome to the Forest! I hope you enjoy your stay here c:

Welcome to Serenes Forest, Safe Haven.

Just do you best to be a decent human being, which based on your introductory post won't be very difficult at all, and you'll be fine.

Welcome! Gonna echo what everyone else said and just do your best and be yourself. If you think something is wrong, don't be afraid to ask for help!

Greetings, Salutations, Olleh, etc. Welcome to the forest and enjoy your time here!

Hey, Welcome to the forest!

Glad you picked us the your first forum :3

Most of the rules just require common sense and previous forum experience.

What's that "common sense" you speak about, mister? :Kappa:

Don't worry too much about the rules. The idiot in charge of the Fire Emblem boards is little more than a figurehead put in place by a biased admin.

=P

Don't worry too much about the rules. The idiot in charge of the Fire Emblem boards is little more than a figurehead put in place by a biased admin.

=P

but what about sjw hitler senpai?

• 2 weeks later...