do mods get laid

Ansem

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, we usually send 'em over to my house through car, plane, and sometimes boat for an evening of pleasure. I make sure to treat 'em real good.

I don't remember ever commenting on something like that, and definitely do not remember giving out figures lol. Jyo pays server expenses because he's the one hosting it, but Vincent owns a majority of the content on the site.

I did find this post:

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=42239&p=2556638

I don't remember what I was talking about being quite like the post above. My embellished memory is of the post being something like of Charlie saying something Charlie-like like "Vincent will probably just delete this site someday when he's bored" and then you were like "I highly doubt that since it he makes some money off of it." But this post is fairly close, so maybe I'm confused.

To be fair, you are pretty much the only mod who ever makes posts about SF's #'s in general, you in particular do it a fair amount. I kind of suspect you did at least refer to SF's revenue in the "hundreds" at some point, because I have no frame of reference for the income any website makes, and I doubt I would come up with any amount without having someone mention it. I don't think anyone but you would. But I might be wrong. Or maybe some random person guesstimated and over time that guesstimate was attributed to you in my mind.

I ran a couple searches on your posts with "hundred" and "vincent" because those were really the only two keywords I could think of. I've exhausted my options!!!

damn it was me when i was a junior in HS and i took AP bio and i loved bacteriophages

sfadbdfc

Is it sad that Serenes Forest wasn't even around when I was a junior in high school?

Is it sad that Serenes Forest wasn't even around when I was a junior in high school?

It wasn't around when I graduated high school.

30 is not old enough to be jeigen

Sure it is. Arran, Seth, and Frederick are all younger than that.

30 as an MD tho holy shit how arent you people usually much older

Med school is 4 years after undergraduate college, which is also usually 4 years, but can be done in 3 if you swing it right. So most graduating doctors are about 26 years old.

It wasn't around when I graduated high school.

Just barely, for me.

arran/oifaye/titania (yeah yeah oifayes are different whatever) look like 30-something and rocking that jeigan archetype

edit: missed seth/frederick because they're boring :^)

Edited by Tryhard

(yeah yeah oifayes are different whatever)

No, they're the same. They just wish they were different. They're like the hipsters of Jeiganism. Edited by Mr. Poopybutthole

No, they're the same. They just wish they were different. They're like the hipsters of Jeiganism.

Oifayes never tried to be different. it's their fans who try and alienate them from Jeigan greatness.

but there are regular characters that are not jeigens that are 30/older

Pretty much all are prepromotes, though.

but there are regular characters that are not jeigens that are 30/older

There are regular characters that are not Jeigans that are in their 50's or older. What's your point?