Important PSA

Agreed, namely because elise!opheila and oboro!kiragi are EVERYWHERE and those are the worse hair colors. >.<

Nah seriously, I like experimenting with parings when it resolves to an egg child with different things that defies it's base class. I'm trying beruka!opheila just to see what opheila would be like with psuedo-odin growths. :3

I'm just more curious as to why it's pinned tbh.

...Joke?

I have no idea what other reason it could be pinned other than complete seriousness.

Though it's hard to take a non-question thread with a single-sentence OP seriously, quite simply. Pin or no pin.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

what about people who actually like making optimal pairings

this topic pretends that it ruins the experience or whatever, but many people only have fun when controlling everything. different people have different wants

I'm almost 100% sure that the point is just "don't be anal about playing the game the 'optimal' way". Just because it's the way that's most effective doesn't mean it's the objective "correct" way to play the games; if that's the most fun way to play for you? Absolutely go for it! But don't chide other people for playing the game differently.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

in my first fire emblem play through (fe7) I had no idea supports existed.
( I love supports now, and I always do them, but I agree with Topaz Light)

Edited by Tuvy

no!

if i can't fantasize about arya and lex having hot and heavy swordgirl on axedude sex in between battlefields then WHATS EVEN THE POINT OF FIRE EMBLEM

mfw though i actually go out of my way in every FE7 run to pair Ninian and Eliwood together

What a revelation. That it's, I'm not going to pair Sigurd and Deidre on my next Holy War run.

You're still pairing Sigurd and Deirdre in the year of our lord 2016 (soon to be 2017)? I don't know how you manage to beat the game without pairing Sigurd and Levin. Celice appreciates the Skl/Spd boosts as well as Critical/Continue, and due to a programming oversight, Julia can use Holsety at base. It's the only way to play FE4, honestly.

EDIT Fuck phone posting.

Edited by Refa

• 9 months later...
On 8/6/2016 at 3:30 PM, Topaz Light said:

I'm almost 100% sure that the point is just "don't be anal about playing the game the 'optimal' way". Just because it's the way that's most effective doesn't mean it's the objective "correct" way to play the games; if that's the most fun way to play for you? Absolutely go for it! But don't chide other people for playing the game differently.

amen