[FE14] Conquest Draft: The One Where Everyone Picks Ninja for Their Talent

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Benny + Ignatius, if only for the free exp in Ignatius' paralogue.

EDIT: Also Firnan, you get one pick this round and then the remaining 3 units are free for everyone.

Edited by Carmine Sword

#FruityMageforAll

EDIT: I'm just going to do the early game now since we're pretty much done drafting.

+Strength/-Luck Female Corn named Maize with Ninja talent.

Prologue: 2/2

Yep.

Chapter 1: 5/7

Being able to actually damage things as a ninja is worth the extra turn here imo.

Chapter 2: 3/10

This took an annoyingly large number of resets since Maize kept missing a 63% dual strike on Kaze.

Chapter 3: 5/15

RNGesus was merciful here and Maize hit the boss twice in a row on the 1st attempt, letting me get the archer kill as well.

Chapter 4: 8/23

This was dumb. No Kaze meant that Maize couldn't double any of the enemies and she was 2 HP short of OHKOing them with a Rinkah pair-up. I could have 8-turned if Maize was at low enough HP to bait the Faceless on the mountain near Sakura (she had a full Dual Guard gauge and had gotten another two strength procs during the course of the chapter in order to OHKO it), but too many enemies missed their attacks against Maize and Maize got pretty good level-ups, so the 8-turn didn't happen.

EDIT: Redid the chapter in 8 turns.

Chapter 5: 6/29

Maize killed everything.

EDIT: Redid in 6 turns. It took over an hour of resetting to keep Ryoma alive so he could kill a mage and was totally not worth the effort.

Chapter 6: 2/31

I was losing my mind after resetting an obscene number of times trying to get Xander to hit Ryoma, before realizing that I didn't even need to do that shit. Elise uses the Dragon Vein, and Xander moves all the way south. Maize drops Jakob in range of Takumi while Leo and Camilla position themselves to defeat Yukimura on enemy phase. On Turn 2, Xander pairs up with Leo so that he can get in range of Sakura, who gets finished off by Xander. Camilla moves down and finishes off Takumi with a super reliable 50-somthing displayed hit Steel Axe, which compared to trying to hit Ryoma might as well have been 100 percent accurate. Jakob and Maize then team up to defeat Hinoka.

Edited by Carmine Sword

use the freeze staff on Ryoma, Elise comes with a new one in Chapter 7.

PROLOGUE - 2/2 TURNS
+HP -magic Ninja.
CHAPTER 1 - 4/6 TURNS
+HP lets you finish without using healing tile.
CHAPTER 2 - 3/9 TURNS
Ignored dragon vein, went up killed Kaze turn 2.
CHAPTER 3 - 5/14 TURNS
Standard clear. Thankfully didn't have to reset on the boss.
CHAPTER 4 - 8/22 TURNS
Rinkah weakened the three initial dudes for Corrin (and Ryoma) to kill, then lured the boss away and escaped with Corrin so he'd suicide on Ryoma. Then just charged towards the sisters. RIP Sakura. My Corrin's pretty tanky, so that helped.
CHAPTER 5 - 6/28 TURNS
Corrin with the HP tonic could actually take quite a beating. Kaze hid in a corner. Sakura and Rinkah had to tank mages to set them up in favourable positions.
CHAPTER 6 - 2/30 TURNS
Leo baited Takumi, Jakob Yukimura. Elise froze Ryoma for Xander to kill. Camilla + Leo killed Hinoka, Jakob + Leo finished Yukimura, and Corrin finished Takumi.
CHAPTER 7 - 9/39 TURNS
Trying something crazy that i'll end up regretting. Heart Sealed Arthur to Cavalier, and he stole Silas's Lance for this chapter. Corrin ORKO'd all the faceless with str/spd tonic and help from Jakob early on.
UNIT     CLASS         LEVEL HP ST MG SK SP LC DF RS WEP RANK
CORRIN   NOHRBLE       10.58 29 13 07 10 13 08 14 04 D SWORD D DRAGONSTONE
JAKOB    BUTLER        05.46 23 10 06 14 10 11 08 10 D SHURIKEN D STAFF
ARTHUR   CAVALIER      08.54 28 12 00 09 07 03 10 06 E LANCE E SWORD
EFFIE    THWOMP        06.86 23 13 00 08 05 10 14 04 D LANCE
MOZU CHAPTER - 6/45 TURNS
Effie + Arthur cleaned up down south, while Jakob and Corrin gooned the boss and then went south.
CHAPTER 8 - 5/50 TURNS
Just ran Corn to the boss with Jakob. Dual guard worked out so that he could only Nosferatu on player phase. Got two villages, which is two more than I expected.

+Def, -Lck female Ninja, named Nroc

Pro 2/2 turns

yeah

C1 4/6 turns

def boon will probably keep coming in handy

C2 3/9 turns

Went left, Nroc and Gunter tag teamed everything, Jakob stayed out of combat

C3 5/14 turns

Nroc killed the samurais near the start, triggered the Dragon Vein on turn 3, Gunter charged ahead (so Jakob stays at full HP for the boss) and sat next to Jakob to DS the boss on EP4 (roughly 65 hit on both). Nroc finished the job by with a 72.

C4 8/22 turns

Got the village on turn 1, triggered the nearest DV on turn 2 and the boss area one on turn 4. Paired with Rinkah for the def boost

and took on some Faceless for exp while Ryoma ran past to counterkill some other mooks and kill the one near Sakura on turn 8.

C5 6/28 turns

Nroc went right, killed pretty much everything, Ryoma didn't attack anyone except Spoileragi. Tried to smuggle some Hoshidan weapons along but they disappeared :(

C6 2/30 turns

Elise used the DV, Leo pulled Yukimura and Xander headed down. Turn 2, Jakob finished Yukimura, Camilla paired with Leo so he can OHKO Sakura, Xander OHKOed Hinoka and Nroc killed Takumi with a Xander DS. Spared Ryoma.

Chapter 7: 9/40

This was a bit annoying since Maize needed to proc strength on both of her level ups to 2HKO the boss with a Silas pair-up. She and Jakob took out the left side, doubled back and then Maize took out the enemies up top while Jakob and Silas took out the enemies near the bottom. On the final turn Maize moved down and paired up with Jakob, who transferred her to Silas and then finished off a Faceless that Silas chipped, allowing him to reach the boss and switch to Maize who killed it on enemy phase.

Jakob's speed is decent but I don't think he's proced strength once yet. Silas' first level up was terrible like usual.

Chapter 8: 5/45

Reclassed Maize to Ninja.

I spent 2 hours soft resetting to try and get Jakob a level with strength, but he would always end up dying to the boss on the attempts where he did get strength (or the boss would live due to Nosferatu healing), so I eventually just gave up trying. Got 2 villages though.

Mozu's Paralogue: 8/53

Another one of those annoying chapters where a unit has to proc a certain stat in the middle of the chapter in order to finish it quickly. Silas had to proc speed on Turn 1 enemy phase in order to double all of the Faceless with a Jakob pair-up. I tried a few times to get a lower turncount, but I don't think I can get any lower than this since Maize can't ORKO the Faceless.

EDIT: I redid Chapters 7 through Mozu in order to get SIlas enough speed to double the paired-up spear fighter (and the boss) in Chapter 9 (with a Maize pair-up and speed tonic of course) to avoid being defense sealed. He needs to proc speed part way through the chapter in order to do this. Again. Maize and Jakob ended up pretty much the same. (i.e. Jakob still has no strength)

Chapter 9: 6/59

Everyone goes through the bottom entrance after Nyx breaks the wall. Silas with pocket Maize murders all of the spear fighters and the boss (which was surprisingly reliable; 3HKOing with the Bronze Lance even with throne healing and doubling at 70 hit) while Jakob helps feed some enemies to Nyx. I didn't get the Rescue Staff, which might be problematic in the future, although the one in Chapter 20 should make due. I kept a save at this chapter just in case it turns out the Rescue Staff here is needed before the one in Chapter 20, although I doubt the one here saves more than the likely 2 turns it would have cost to obtain.

Chapter 10: 11/70

Free units were Selena and Effie, who killed the archers and chipped pegasus knights to feed to Beruka. Got the Dual Club, money, and Master Seal villages. Silas took care of the south east for the most part, chipping Oboro so that she could be fed to Beruka on Turn 10 or so. Maize and Jakob broke down the wall and took care of the south west, even chipping Takumi for a little bit of exp on Turn 10. (I probably could have killed him if he didn't have Wary Fighter to be honest) Nyx took care of the initial Onis near the money village and then got the fuck out of there, pairing up with Camilla so that she could ORKO the Oni reinforcements with Thunder. Beruka got fed a bunch of half-dead enemies for nearly 3 levels worth of exp (She, Silas, and Maize are all 8 exp short of leveling up somehow).

Edited by Carmine Sword

C7 10/40 turns

Went left first, then went back to the start to kill the enemies coming from the North and the South. Froze the boss on turn 10 (since Jakob/Elise couldn't escape his range) and 2HKOed with Dragonstone because of Wary Fighter. The only combat Jakob did was chipping the Speed Seal Faceless (because it had pair up bonuses from another faceless and Nroc would fail to ORKO without the debuff, which would get her Spd sealed), otherwise he was just a positioning bot.

C8 5/45 turns

Jakob charged, counterkilling the Dark Mages in the way. On turn 4, he froze a Fighter so he can survive safely and doesn't get blocked. Nroc 2RKOed Kilma with Yato, dual guarding one of his Nosferatus. Elise got the village right next to the start on turn 1 and the one SW of Flora on turn 5 (with Niles and Odin killing the enemies in the way), so I got 5000G.

C1x 6/51 turns

Odin, Niles (with Str/Mag Tonic respectively) and Elise dealt with the mooks below the start. Nroc and Jakob went left. To rout their side in 6 turns, I had to 2RKO the boss on turn 3 PP + EP, so I had Jakob drop Nroc one tile ahead on turn 1, which got him targeted by two Faceless, which were then brought to half HP with a DS, while MU counterkills one. Turn 2, Jakob drops Nroc ahead again, within 5 tiles of the boss. On EP, he finishes one of the two Faceless he chipped beforehand. Turn 3, Jakob pairs with Nroc and she 2RKOes the boss. Turn 4, she goes down and drops Jakob off so he can go back to finish off the remaining Faceless from turn 1 (using a Vulnerary) while she kills everything in the bottom-left corner.

Stats

Nroc (13.03): 29 HP / 15 Str / 8 Mag / 14 Skl / 16 Spd / 10 Lck / 14 Def / 7 Res / C Swd D Drgn

Jakob (xx/6.19): 29 HP / 9 Str / 6 Mag / 15 Skl / 9 Spd / 12 Lck / 9 Def / 10 Res / D Shu D Stf

Elise (6.57): 19 HP / 2 Str / 12 Mag / 6 Skl / 10 Spd / 15 Lck / 4 Def / 14 Res / D Stf

Odin (7.20): 21 HP / 6 Str / 10 Mag / 11 Skl / 8 Spd / 10 Lck / 7 Def / 8 Res / D Tome

Niles (9.43): 23 HP / 9 Str / 5 Mag / 9 Skl / 16 Spd / 6 Lck / 8 Def / 13 Res / D Bow

C9 6/57 turns

Bought a Nosferatu. Went through the bottom. Turn 1, Elise went 2 tiles away from Nyx and dropped Niles ahead. Jakob dropped Odin ahead and Nroc just followed along. Turn 2, Nroc talked to Nyx and paired up with Elise, Niles (pocket Odin) broke the wall, Elise dropped Nroc ahead and Jakob froze the paired Samurai behind the frontal group. Turn 3, Nroc moved to a chokepoin and dropped Jakob off. Niles placed himself to counter the boss area archers through the wall, dropping Odin off. Elise just went between Jakob and Odin. EP, Nroc counterkills a bunch of spear fighters and a samurai (w/ Jakob DS) and Niles and Jakob weakened some archers with help from DSes. Turns 4 and 5, Jakob broke the wall left of Azura's spawning point so she can help out and the rest cleaned up some mooks. Haitaka got killed by Jakob, Nroc and Niles ganging up on him (Niles got the kill). Odin broke the wall above the boss area and got danced to obtain the Rescue with Azura's Chest Key. Seized with Jakob in the successful attempt because I made the mistake of putting him within the boss' range on turn 5 (and lucked out of it), I planned to do it with Elise.

C10 11/68 turns

Reclassed Nroc to Ninja and bought a bronze dagger. Free units for C10 are Silas and Selena. Nroc took on more or less everything to the left (distracting the Oni reinforcements helped a lot) and got the Dual Club. Camilla flew around to get the Dracoshield and money villages, which was a decent amount of detour, but she still helped massively as a combatant, even though she only got 16 exp. Selena and Silas took on the Archers to the right after getting the Master Seal village. Odin (Nosferatu ftw) and Niles just killed enemies and got exp. Nroc already got more than halfway to C Shurikens.

Nroc (15.06): 30 HP / 12 Str / 5 Mag / 19 Skl / 21 Spd / 10 Lck / 14 Def / 9 Res / D Shu

Jakob (xx/8.28): 24 HP / 9 Str / 6 Mag / 17 Skl / 10 Spd / 13 Lck / 9 Def / 11 Res / C Shu D Stf

Elise (8.54): 20 HP / 2 Str / 14 Mag / 6 Skl / 11 Spd / 17 Lck / 4 Def / 14 Res / D Stf

Odin (11.13): 22 HP / 6 Str / 12 Mag / 14 Skl / 10 Spd / 13 Lck / 8 Def / 9 Res / C Tome

Niles (12.41): 25 HP / 11 Str / 5 Mag / 11 Skl / 18 Spd / 7 Lck / 9 Def / 16 Res / D Bow

Azura (4.32): lolDancer

Edited by Gradivus.

Chapter 11: 5/75

Man, I'm able to get to Hinoka on Turn 4, but Beruka 2HKOs with the Steel Axe but doesn't double while Maize doubles her but only 4HKOs with the Iron Dagger, both of which result in the priestess above Hinoka healing her to the point where she won't die on enemy phase. Can we bring Camilla back now?

Beruka got into Azama's room on Turn 1 thanks to Shelter shenanigans, and after another dance on Turn 2 was able to reach Hinoka on Turn 4.

Beruka got speed on her level-up!

Stats:

Maize Lv. 14.10 Ninja 28HP/15Str/8Mgc/18Skl/22Spd/7Lck/11Def/9Res D Shurikens

Jakob Lv. --/10.75 Butler 27HP/9Str/9Mgc/16Skl/14Spd/12Def/12Res C Shurikens D Staves

Silas Lv. 14.63 Cavalier 24HP/19Str/4Mgc/15Skl/15Spd/12Lck/17Def/8Res D Swords D Lances

Nyx Lv. 11.81 Dark Mage 21HP/1Str/14Mgc/5Skl/12Spd/3Lck/4Def/10Res C Tomes

Beruka Lv. 12.75 Wyvern Rider 26HP/15Str/0Mgc/17Skl/11Spd/11Lck/16Def/8Res C Axes

Azura Lv. 4.34 Songstress 17HP/6Str/3Mgc/11Skl/11Spd/9Lck/4Def/7Res E Lances

Overview:

Maize and SIlas are great, Beruka is getting there, Nyx is Nyx, Azura is dancer/10, and Jakob is so awful that he'll likely cost me a turn in Chapter 13 since he probably won't be able to ORKO any of the mages on Orochi's side of the map. Fuck you Jakob.

EDIT: Silas can probably kill the Chapter 13 mages with a javelin, I don't know what I'm talking about.

Edited by Carmine Sword

I swear i posted Chapter 9 and 10. Guess I didnt.

CHAPTER 9 - 6/56 TURNS
Effie choked a point with the steel lance on turn 3 (she OHKO'd) and Jakob sprung Azura out the bottom, he eventually got the chest key. Corrin + Arthur killed the boss, allowing Effie to seize.
CHAPTER 10 - 11/67 TURNS
Niles and Beruka were free, reclassed Corn to Ninja finally.

Chapter 12: 5/80

I had to promote Maize early for the extra move and in order to double Kagero and do enough damage to Ryoma to kill him even after being healed by a priestess.

Maize paired up with Beruka and went up, got danced, and then Silas used Shelter to take Azura and Jakob took her to dance Silas so that he could break a pot in the way (he used a Javelin so that all of the ninjas would suicide on Maize since she has less defense even with a Beruka pair-up). Maize slowly made her way up through all of the pots with help from Silas and Jakob, who got danced so he could pair up with Silas. On Turn 5, Silas was frozen next to Maize, so he transferred Jakob to Maize and got a strength boost from Beruka in order to kill a ninja blocking Maize's path to Ryoma. The boss kill wasn't too bad, with Maize having to hit 2 90ish hit attacks on player phase and 2 60ish displayed hit attacks on enemy phase. Maize faced a small chance of death on the last turn since she wasn't at full health and Ryoma could 2HKO her if he hit both times, but he only had 27 hit (lol) so it wasn't that likely he'd hit both times. (He missed both times) I could have used the Steel Shuriken to lower his strength and prevent the 2HKO on Maize, but I wanted the extra hit from the Iron Dagger.

Stats:

Maize Lv. 14/2.35 Master Ninja 29HP/18Str/8Mgc/20Skl/26Spd/8Lck/12Def/14Res D Swords C Shurikens

Jakob Lv. --/11.32 Butler 27HP/10Str/9Mgc/17Skl/15Spd/14Lck/13Def/10Res C Shurikens D Staves

Silas Lv. 15.23 Cavalier 25HP/20Str/4Mgc/15Skl/15Spd/13Lck/17Def/8Res D Swords D Lances

Nyx Lv. 12.14 Dark Mage 21HP/1Str/15Mgc/5Skl/12Spd/3Lck/5Def/10Res C Tomes

Beruka Lv. 13.21 Wyvern Rider 27HP/16Str/0Mgc/18Skl/12Spd/11Lck/16Def/9Res C Axes

Azura Lv. 5.14 Songstress 17HP/6Str/3Mgc/12Skl/12Spd/10Lck/4Def/8Res E Lances

Chapter 13: 6/86

No one could ORKO Scarlet, so I had to deal with the reinforcements. At least Beruka got a tom of exp out of the deal. Jakob finally decided that he wanted to be competent by procing strength every level, so that was nice.

General strategy was Silas went right and killed the knights (he had a Nyx pair-up solely for dual-guard), eventually taking out Takumi on Turn 4 or so. Jakob went left and chipped a mage before Azura paired up with him on Turn 2 (she needed to dance Beruka with Maize pair-up on Turn 1) so that he could double and ORKO the remaining mages with a Steel Shuriken. Beruka went down, switched to Miaze and killed Reina and then killed Orochi and the cavaliers on enemy phase before Beruka made her way over towards Scarlet's group, ORKOing every generic enemy with a Steel Axe. Benny did nothing. I had intended for him to pair-up with Jakob so that Jakob could kill the reinforcement wyverns, but since Jakob proced strength 4 times during the chapter he was able to 4HKO the wyverns with the Steel Shuriken on his own.

I didn't get any villages, so hopefully Beruka will be able to ORKO the Kitsunes without the Beastkiller.

Stats:

Maize Lv. 14/3.10 Master Ninja 30HP/19Str/9Mgc/21Skl/26Spd/9Lck/12Def/14Res D Swords C Shurikens

Jakob Lv. --/15.29 Butler 30HP/13Str/11Mgc/19Skl/17Spd/17Lck/14Def/12Res C Shurikens D Staves

Silas Lv. 17.24 Cavalier 25HP/21Str/4Mgc/16Skl/17Spd/15Lck/17Def/9Res C Swords D Lances

Nyx Lv. 12.29 Dark Mage 21HP/15Mgc/5Skl/12Spd/3Lck/5Def/10Res C Tomes

Beruka Lv. 16.58 Wyvern Rider 30HP/16Str/1Mgc/21Skl/13Spd/12Lck/19Def/10Res C Axes

Benny Lv. 15.00 Knight Base

Azura Lv. 6.14 Songstress 17HP/7Str/3Mgc/13Skl/13Spd/10Lck/5Def/9Res E Lances

Chapter 14: 2/88

Promoted Silas and Beruka. Silas paired up with Beruka, who got danced and went up top and switched to Silas who killed an archer. On Turn 2, Silas moves into range of the Entrap priestess and equips a Killing Edge. Everyone else just kills dudes for exp. Silas gets entrapped and crit-blicks the boss on enemy phase.

Chapter 15: 4/92

Gunter Heart Seals to Wyvern Lord and carries Maize to the boss, killing a bunch of dudes on the way.

I got the Speedwings and the Goddess Icon. I gave the Speedwings to Beruka and sold the Goddess Icon.

Stats:

Maize Lv. 14/4.38 Master Ninja 30HP/20Str/10Mgc/22Skl/27Spd/9Lck/12Def/14Res D Swords C Shurikens

Jakob Lv. --/15.47 Butler 30HP/13Str/11Mgc/19Skl/17Spd/17Lck/14Def/12Res C Shurikens D Staves

Silas Lv. 17/1.55 Paladin 27HP/23Str/5Mgc/18Skl/19Spd/16Lck/19Def/12Res C Swords D Lances

Nyx Lv. 12.69 Dark Mage 21HP/1Str/15Mgc/5Skl/12Spd/3Lck/5Def/10Res C Tomes

Beruka Lv. 16/1.00 Wyvern Lord 32HP/18Str/1Mgc/25Skl/17Spd/13Lck/22Def/11Res E Lances C Axes

Benny Lv. 15.20 Knight Base

Gunter Lv. --/10.74 Wyvern Lord Base

Azura Lv. 6.89 Songstress Dancer/10

Edited by Carmine Sword

CHAPTER PERCY - IT HAPPENED

Got more exp than money here. Won't need the cash as much as the exp I don't think. Passed down Shelter and Def+2. Percy himself is kinda underwhelming, he's kinda similar to Beruka with more defence.

CHAPTER 11 - 4/71 TURNS

Couldn't figure out a 3 turn, my team doens't have enough move (yet). Promoted Effie, and she went into the archer room and oneshotted them with a Javelin on turn 1, swapped to Arthur and he got Lunge Chained up by the ninja's on turn 2, swapped back to Effie for turn 3 to survive the life and death dudes, and then Effie did enough damage with the steel lance to 2HKO Hinoka through the healing from the priestess. Got the Enfeeble staff, which will probably be sold.

I guess it's been a few chapters since I did stats:

UNIT        CLASS           LEVEL HP ST MG SK SP LC DF RS WEP LEVEL
CORRIN      NINJA           15.80 32 11 04 14 18 09 14 07 D SHURIKEN (D SWORD D DRAGONSTONE)
JAKOB       BUTLER       ??/14.31 29 12 09 22 16 18 10 16 B SHURIKEN D STAFF
ARTHUR      CAVALIER        15.10 31 17 00 14 11 05 15 07 C LANCE D SWORD (D AXE)
EFFIE       GREAT KNIGHT 14/01.18 29 21 00 11 10 13 20 09 B LANCE E SWORD E AXE
SELENA      MERCENARY       15.12 29 15 03 15 19 10 14 10 C SWORD 
PERCY       WYVERN RIDER    10.92 24 14 00 11 10 17 17 04 D AXE 

EDIT: Corrin/Percy C support literally says "Boning up on your axe skills" BEST TYPO

Edited by General Horace

Fuck you Jakob.

Still way better than mine.

C11 4/72 turns

Had to promote Niles to Bow Knight at level 12 and Nroc at level 15. Odin (pocket Elise) routed Setsuna's room with Nosferatu. Niles got danced to drop Nroc into the Oni room and most of them suicided on Yato!Nroc. Turn 2, Azura paired with Nroc to enter Azama's room. She then gave Nroc to Niles and danced for them. Nroc then got the Enfeeble and counterkilled all but one of the diviners (who Azura can survive even after Hexing Rod). Turn 3, she went back two tiles and switched to Niles so Azura can dance. Niles then dropped her into the Myrmidon room so they don't block the way by attacking him from two sides. He survived Iron Katana + L&D Kodachi just barely. Turn 4, Niles ferried Nroc to Hinoka and she 2RKOed with a crit (8%) or a Dragon Fang (18%) in 4 attacks, which has a 66% chance.

C12 6/78 turns

Took the right-most path, including the room with the Entrap!Shrine Maiden, to avoid the centre Ninjas since Nroc had too much Def for them to suicide. Getting Entrapped actually helped me cover distance. Just had Nroc escape because I had no good way to kill Ryoma. It was pretty tight, Nroc's damage against the Spear fighters was poor after the Str debuff from Steel Shuriken!Ninjas in the top-right room and

she got frozen on EP5 while a Spear Fighter, a Samurai (at low HP) and a pot were blocking the way. To get out of that, I had Niles kill the Spear Fighter, Jakob the Samurai (while giving Nroc to Niles) and Odin break the pot. Then, Niles got danced to carry Nroc to the escape tile.

Edited by Gradivus.

At least I still have a TC lead on you! Idk if I could've done it faster either way, my team couldn't kill Ryoma and there are still lots of obstacles to the escape zone. Might not have been a problem with Str boon

C13 6/84 turns

Bought a Steel Bow for Niles. I made a lengthy description of the strat and my tablet crashed, and there's no way I'm typing it again. So...

Odin pocket Elise killed the thwomps and Takumi, aswell as one of the Wyvern + Thwomp pairs (Fimbulvetr ensured a kill against them on EP since it OHKOes the Wyvern while doubling the knight, unlike Nosferatu). He proceeded to kill the Cav reinforcements. Nroc killed the Diviners, on turn 1, and Reina's squad on turn 3 with Niles DSes. Pulled Scarlet on turn 4, could've frozen her for a later kill but a 62% hit on Niles' DS along with a Dragon Fang got the job done. Got the 5000G, Arms Scroll and Master Seal villages.

C14 2/86 turns

Bought Mjölnir and promoted Odin to Dark Knight at level 17. Odin, paired with Elise, got danced up on turn 1 and Niles dropped Jakob ahead. EP, Odin killed all but one of the Oni Savages. Turn 2, Odin killed the remaining Oni. Niles ferried Azura to dance Odin after giving him Niles. Jakob took Elise from Azura and she freeze staffed an Archer to ensure Azura's safety. Niles then dropped Odin just within range of the Entrap user. Odin gets Entrapped on EP and critkills the boss with Mjölnir.

C15 5/91 turns

Took the way above the lake, had to dodge 2 Steel Shurikens at 52 hit because Nroc needed full Str to kill the Spear Fighters. Gunter is a bro since he comes with 3 weapons I can sell for like 2000G.

Stats:

Nroc (15/3.82): 33 HP / 16 Str / 5 Mag / 23 Skl / 26 Spd / 11 Lck / 20 Def / 16 Res / C Swd C Shu

Odin (17/1.84): 29 HP / 16 Str / 16 Mag / 20 Skl / 16 Spd / 17 Lck / 17 Def / 11 Res / E Swd C Tome

Niles (12/2.29): 29 HP / 14 Str / 4 Mag / 15 Skl / 20 Spd / 9 Lck / 12 Def / 18 Res / E Swd C Bow

Elise (9.33): 21 HP / 2 Str / 14 Mag / 7 Skl / 11 Spd / 18 Lck / 4 Def / 14 Res / D Stf

Laslow (13.18): 29 HP / 16 Str / 0 Mag / 17 Skl / 13 Spd / 15 Lck / 11 Def / 7 Res / C Swd

Jakob (9.97): 24 HP / 9 Str / 6 Mag / 18 Skl / 10 Spd / 14 Lck / 9 Def / 12 Res / C Shu D Stf

Camilla (xx/1.16): 30 HP / 21 Str / 11 Mag / 15 Skl / 19 Spd / 12 Lck / 18 Def / 15 Res / C Axe D Tome

Edited by Gradivus.