Best Chapter in GBA FEs?

The chapter where you can battle fargas was pretty cool I guess...

That one is pretty good

FE6 Chapter 22: The Neverending Dream is still my favorite chapter overall.

That one is my second favourite

Battle before Dawn

The chapter after you take down Zephiel. I don't remember the name.

Nice Joke about Battle Before Dawn :P

The chapter you fight Zephiel is The Neverending Dream and is my second favourite

I would say Father and Son from FE8. It just feels so epic for me.
Last Hope(which is from FE8 too) and The True Enemy(from FE6) are also very good chapters, in my opinion.

I like Father and Son and The True Enemy, Last Hope not so much

Too much Cavaliers tho Edited by Balcerzak

Fire Emblem 6 Chapter 21: The Sword of Seals is my fav from the GBA saga. It is the final obstacle before reaching the Bern castle.

There are so many enemies spread out all over the battlefield which fits the atmosphere. You kinda also have to rush it as well if you want the Apocalypse gaiden chapter and the best ending

Fire Emblem 6 Chapter 21: The Sword of Seals is my fav from the GBA saga. It is the final obstacle before reaching the Bern castle.

There are so many enemies spread out all over the battlefield which fits the atmosphere. You kinda also have to rush it as well if you want the Apocalypse gaiden chapter and the best ending

Sword of Seals isn't the best or worst (*cough* Arcadia *cough*)

The one after it. You know, the one with Brenya and a Bolting and a lake in the middle.

That would be The Ghost of Bern.

Anyways, my favorite would be either Cog of Destiny or FE7's final chapter.

I like quite a few of the GBA maps, but I have an odd fondness for Chapter 13 in FE6. I just find it fun to blitz, multi pronged bridge assault. Etc.

Final Chapter in FE7 is pretty awesome.

I also like the final stage of the Ruins in FE8. I love fighting against overwhelming odds.

So, Light because Ruins and Tower in FE8 don't exactly count

The one after it. You know, the one with Brenya and a Bolting and a lake in the middle.

Ghost of Bern for me is overshadowed by the chapter before and the chapter after

That would be The Ghost of Bern.

Anyways, my favorite would be either Cog of Destiny or FE7's final chapter.

I don't like Cog of Destiny because INSANELY LONG ENEMY TURNS

i love all of FE7's mid game chapters (EXCEPT GENESIS), but I guess my favorite is Crazed Beast

I love Genesis, I hate Pale Flower of Darkness

I like quite a few of the GBA maps, but I have an odd fondness for Chapter 13 in FE6. I just find it fun to blitz, multi pronged bridge assault. Etc.

Rescue Mission is for me overshadowed by the previous chapter (not counting 12x) but is way better than flipping Arcadia

Cog of Destiny is just my jam. Im also pretty cool with Victory or Death. Last act of FE7 is just too much fun.

INSANELY LONG ENEMY TURNS DETER ME FROM ENJOYING, but Victory or Death is pretty fun

Battle Before Dawn is my favorite chapter. Very challenge especially Chapter 28 Hector story.

I don't like fog, but Battle Before Dawn is my favourite fog chapter in Eliwood mode and second favourite Fog Chapter in FE& (To A Glimpse in Time)

My vote goes to Scorched Sand from FE8, which is the perfect example of what a desert map should be, limiting your ability to travel between both halves of the map while at the same time not preventing your mounted and infantry units from contributing. I prefer Ephraim's version slightly, both since his half of the map is larger and because the map and plot really work together to give you the feeling of needing to hurry and rescue Eirika.

The Binding Blade from FE6, as well as Cog of Destiny and Victory or Death from FE7 are honorable mentions, though, since I'm also a sucker for long, epic-feeling endgame maps.

My vote goes to Scorched Sand from FE8, which is the perfect example of what a desert map should be, limiting your ability to travel between both halves of the map while at the same time not preventing your mounted and infantry units from contributing. I prefer Ephraim's version slightly, both since his half of the map is larger and because the map and plot really work together to give you the feeling of needing to hurry and rescue Eirika.

The Binding Blade from FE6, as well as Cog of Destiny and Victory or Death from FE7 are honorable mentions, though, since I'm also a sucker for long, epic-feeling endgame maps.

Out of the GBA FEs the only desert map I don't like is Arcadia, Scorched Sand is pretty good, same with Victory or Death, but the enemy turns on Cog of Destiny are way too long

Ya, but I would consider Retaking the Capital to be more of a late mid-game chapter than a late game chapter

FE6: Retaking the Capital and The Neverending Dream

FE7: Cog of Destiny and Light

FE8: Ruled by Madness and Last Hope

Can't you tell I love late game chapters?