Best/Most op Forged Weapons

A +2 or so Bronze/Brass weapon (or Fire Tome) is usually good for getting out of E rank hell when units promote.

Any sort of special weapon which can multiply it's MT (armorslayer, hammer, venge weapons, double MT on attacking weapons, etc.) becomes exponentially more powerful as it's forged, but you get less copies of the weapon to spread around, so it's not advisable for things like armorslayers unless you have a few spares lying around.

Many also consider forged Irons to be better than Silver weapons for the most part, because they don't have the "debuff" problem that Silvers have.

In-game, +3 or +4 Iron is not that hard to get and ridiculously overpowered. A +3 Iron is as good as a Silver Sword without the debuff and a +4 is better. +4 on Hidden Weapons especially is trouble because they were balanced around low Mt and forging has a fixed boost to Mt, making weaker weapons relatively superior. A +4 Iron Axe goes from 8 Mt to 16 Mt which is double, yet a +4 Iron Shuriken goes from 4 Mt to 12 Mt which is triple, and it causes debuffs and boosts the wielder's Speed. Even a +2 to a Shuriken/Dagger can double its effectiveness.

+2 Steel weapons are pretty busted if the character wielding them can double. My favorite example is the +2 Steel Axe having the same might as a fully upgraded Yato.

In my current conquest run, I have Effie equipped with a +2 forged Effie's Lance. Looking at about 20 Mt, plus her own considerably high Strength. That weapon allowed her to obliterate an entire wave of reinforcements in chapter 22 on her own.

Pretty much every forged weapon is good.

Iron Weapons are the most practical because they are fairly cheap, more powerful than Brass/Bronze weapons and can crit/trigger skills, which Bronze weapons can't.

Forged E rank weapons are good for character with Incredible offense but shaky hit rates,for example: Strategist Elise can wreck a ton of s*** if you give her something like a +4 Fire tome. Also, passive skills like -Faires and Aggressor are better than crits/trigger skills because they are not RNG reliant.

Forged Silver Weapons are great when used with Clarity because it prevents the debuffs during PP and the raw damage is incredible.

Pretty much every forged weapon is good.

Iron Weapons are the most practical because they are fairly cheap, more powerful than Brass/Bronze weapons and can crit/trigger skills, which Bronze weapons can't.

Forged E rank weapons are good for character with Incredible offense but shaky hit rates,for example: Strategist Elise can wreck a ton of s*** if you give her something like a +4 Fire tome. Also, passive skills like -Faires and Aggressor are better than crits/trigger skills because they are not RNG reliant.

Forged Silver Weapons are great when used with Clarity because it prevents the debuffs during PP and the raw damage is incredible.

I agree with this. Crit Skills are mainly for Ophelia if you set her up to get 100% crit (which you can do) and Berserkers if you wanted. Iron is the most practical, Silver is good in PvP to net 1RKOs, Braves for that same purpose. For genreral use, Iron is nice. PvP doesn't matter much since you'll most likely die on the EP anyways.

If you have money to burn in real life and in game, the amiibo weapons are pretty interesting

+7 Marth's Spatha Mt 20, Hit 95, Crit 15, Ddg+10

+7 Lucina's Estoc Mt 18, Hit 95, Crit 15, +3 Effective Spd

+7 Ike's Backup Mt 21, Hit 90, Crit 15, Avo-10, Def +3, -3 Effective Spd

+7 Robin's Grimoire Mt 18, Hit 85, Crit 20, Avo -10, Res +3

Hey guys I was wondering, is there any way to get a Rat Spirit to go higher than +2? I currently have 2 Rat Spirit +2's (one on Sakura and one on Reina) and I can't seem to forge them together to make a Rat Spirit +3.

Upgrade your smithy and make sure you have enough amber

Edited by joshcja