Wouldn't it be cool if?: Skill challenges

I had a thought. While this could work for other games in the franchise, it seems really neat for Fates.

What if Intelligent Systems inputted a Challenge Mode, whereupon they designed maps/mini-maps based on learning the usefulness of skills and practical advantages to having certain skills? Ideas I have had are:

1) Lunge-Attack Stance. Set up two characters surrounded by two enemies with stairways on the opposite side to the player:

SEPPES S: Stairway E: Enemy P:Player

Reinforcements pop up from the stairway where an opponent has been killed. Players must make use of Lunge skill in conjunction with Attack Stance to protect partner, or block a stairway. Challenge is affected by difficulty setting.

2)Poison Touch/Grisly Wound/Savage Blow

Units must one round each enemy they come across. Enemy can one shot a unit on enemy phase, and challenge rule is no deaths allowed. Enemies are positioned so that careful field placement will ensure being able to close in from outside range. Player must stack damage with skills in the right order depending on enemy (weapon triangle, bonus damage etc) to one round.

3) Attack-Guard Stance

A semi-tank unit is plugging a wall while enemies pour in in single file. Some have ranged weapons too. Player must make use of secondary unit pair up for guard stance and attack stance whenever the situation demand it to survive a set number of turns.

What do you guys think would be the response if this sort of thing was implemented? Also feel free to add any ideas you think would be really cool in the comments below! :D

Pretty neat, actually. It would be something like the puzzles in yugioh/magic videogames, right?

Those special maps can be pretty insteresting not only in a gameplay point of view, but they could be used to show something happening away from the main plot: I imagine this kind of map would be used similarly to that Ephraim chapter in Sacred Stones (the one with playable Orson), to show something happening to someone you haven't recruited yet or you never will (an ally that's otherwise only a green unit), so that their stats and skills can be controlled well.

Those special maps can be pretty insteresting not only in a gameplay point of view, but they could be used to show something happening away from the main plot: I imagine this kind of map would be used similarly to that Ephraim chapter in Sacred Stones (the one with playable Orson), to show something happening to someone you haven't recruited yet or you never will (an ally that's otherwise only a green unit), so that their stats and skills can be controlled well.

I really like that idea! Fleshes out supporting characters while giving fresh, new type of gameplay.

I imagine these would be optional maps, not required.

Poison Touch would work in that scenary, since it only affects your target (unlike Savage Blow) and during player's phase (unlike Grisly Wound). If you kill the character, PT would't activate because the character is dead, elseyou lose because you didn't kill him with one blow.