Invasion (Conquest Chapter 16)

The Seacomers (FE13 Chapter 12)

Arcadia (FE6 Chapter 14)

Burning Falls (Birthright Chapter 21)

Wyverns' Dale (FE12 Chapter 21)

Cog of Destiny (FE7 Chapter 29H)

Unhappy Reunion (Conquest Chapter 10)

The Altar of Loptyr (FE5 Chapter 24x)

Question: how will the story start? Will characters start at their base stats? What system will you use? How is the enemy difficulty? How will it be scaled?

Sorry for having a lot of questions but I don't know how to submit the chapters. For instance, I don't know if you're going to start a Prologue chapter, then raise difficulty slighlty one by one until you reach the endgame? Or what?

- Grustian Expedition (FE12 Chapter 1)

- Shepherds (FE13 Chapter 2)

- Girl of the Spirit Forest (FE 4 Chapter 1)

- A Brush in the Teeth (FE11 Chapter 3)
- Mother and Child (FE5 Chapter 5)
- The Misty Isles (FE6 Chapter 9)
- To the Sea (Birthright Chapter 11)
- The Hero of the Western Isles (FE6 Chapter 11A)
- Lionheart Eldigan (FE4 Chapter 3)
- Living Legend (FE7 Chapter 22 Eliwood/Chapter 23 Hector)
- Darkling Woods (FE8 Chapter 20)
- Camus the Sable (FE11 Chapter 20)

Keep this in one topic.What you can do is edit the first post to reflect the changes. If you need to edit the title, click Edit on the first post, then click on Use Full Editor. The board software makes topics with new replies look different from topics with no new replies, so don't worry about that.I'll edit my suggestions in after I find the proper chapter names.EDIT: HERE WE GO!- Arcadia (FE6 chapter 14)- Night of Farewells (FE7, chapter 26x E/28x H)- Phantom Ship (FE8, chapter 11)- The Great Bridge (FE9, chapter 23)- A Gathering Hope (FE10, chapter 1-7)- A Traitor's Worth (FE11, chapter 12x)- Graveyard of Dragons (FE12, chapter 12)- The Exalt and the King (FE13, chapter 5)- Eternal Stairway (Conquest Chapter 21)- Fort Dragonfall (Birthright, Chapter 20)- Black Flames (Revelation, Chapter 17)- Star and Savior (FE11, Chapter 17)

I'm not sure what happened, I created a new topic but it went to this one for some reason. I'm sorry for the inconvenience

You kept clicking Post New Topic FSR. Three have been hidden, and I merged the original with this thread. There's other things that can be done with the forum software, like linking specific posts. Regardless, you've got some nominations and a question, so have fun!

(also, MultiQuote if you want to quote multiple people, it's a lot less painful and I get to be a lazy mod)

Question: how will the story start? Will characters start at their base stats? What system will you use? How is the enemy difficulty? How will it be scaled?

Sorry for having a lot of questions but I don't know how to submit the chapters. For instance, I don't know if you're going to start a Prologue chapter, then raise difficulty slighlty one by one until you reach the endgame? Or what?

I didn't plan on making a story, but we could make one. They will be in their base stats. We will use the Fire Emblem Fates system. The enemies will be the same for each chapter. Scale? And I will put he chapters in the place they belong in terms of difficulty.

1. I didn't plan on making a story, but we could make one.

2. They will be in their base stats.

3. We will use the Fire Emblem Fates system.

4. The enemies will be the same for each chapter.

5. Scale?

6. And I will put the chapters in the place they belong in terms of difficulty.

3. By the Fates system, what do you mean by that? What parts of the game will be carried over to this experiment (Dunno what else to call it)?

4. What do you mean by "The same"?

5. Quint means how the enemy stats, weapons, etc. will increase from chapter to chapter.

6. How will you decide the difficulty for each chapter (this is mostly for the games you haven't played)?

3. By the Fates system, what do you mean by that? What parts of the game will be carried over to this experiment (Dunno what else to call it)?

4. What do you mean by "The same"?

5. Quint means how the enemy stats, weapons, etc. will increase from chapter to chapter.

6. How will you decide the difficulty for each chapter (this is mostly for the games you haven't played)?

3. By Fates system, I mean that how attack power, critical hit chance and healing amount are decided

4. The enemies will be the same in terms of stats and weapons (unless it is unfair for either the player or enemies)

5. I will try to sort out the chapters from easiest to hardest in terms of difficulty, but I will change some enemies if it seems too challenging or too easy

6. I will decide them from my personal experience, others experiences or if I haven't played it and I can't find multiple good sources, I'll sort them by chapter order

Thanks for the response. I'll try to give a suitable suggestion:

kill me because I don't remember the chapters' names

FE9 Ch 11

FE10 4-3 (desert)

FE7 Battle Before Dawn Ch 26E/28H (fog)

FE13 Ch 16

FE10 2-E

FE4 Ch 4 (yay for snow)

FE4 Ch 1 (yay for deep forests)

FE10 4-E-1 (yay for high enemy density)

FE10 3-13

FE9 Ch 27

FE10 1-8

FE9 Ch 13

Thanks for the response. I'll try to give a suitable suggestion

Blood Runs Red (FE9)

The General's Hand (FE10) (Desert)

Battle Before Dawn (FE7) (Fog)

Naga's Voice (FE13)

Elincia's Gambit (FE10)

Dance in the Skies (FE4) (Yay for snow)

Girl of the Spirit Forest (FE4) (Yay for deep forests)

Rebirth 1 (FE10) (Yay for high enemy density)

Blood Contract (FE10)

Moment of Fate (FE9)

Glory Unwanted (FE10)

A Guiding Wind (FE9)

I put the names for the future poll