Conquest PMU

Quamosthy

Well, my first PMU has been really good fun, so naturally I want to do another one. This time, it'll be for Conquest (obviously) with maybe a couple of additional rules, but yeah. Wooo PMU!

Finished drafting, than-you everyone!

Rules:

Any child character drafted has to have both parents drafted as well.

I don't have DLC, so class limits are 2 Dark Fliers, 2 Dread Fighters, 1 Lodestar, 1 Great Lord and 1 Witch OR Balistician.

If I get any of the children characters, then I'll recruit them as soon as their Paralogue becomes available.

You can pick two units for the sake of time. Please be nice, because it's Conquest and I actually want to be able to beat the game.

The Cast:

AoQkAPB.png

We have a male MU this time, because it was female last time and I like to balance things out. However, he has no name or class, so go nuts on that front.

1 - Hero Jurgen (MU, +Str, -Luck, S Selena)

2 - Sniper Mozu (S Silas)

3 - Wyvern Lord Beruka

4 - Lodestar Silas (S Mozu)

5 - Dread Fighter Sophie (Mozu mother)

6 - Great Lord Selena (S Jurgen)

7 - Hero Charlotte

8 - Witch Kana (Selena mother)

9 - Wyvern Lord Gunter (whyyyyyyy)

10 - Sorcerer Niles

11 - Wolfssegner Keaton

12 - Maid Elise

Edited by Quamosthy

Male MU, okay, Jurgen the coward, class hero, Strength is well Strength, weakness luck. Class Hero to be a contradiction for the last PMU you did.

Edit: Just Jurgen for the in text game, the coward was a joke as his hair is white.

Edited by Witchhunter Captain Petitt

use leo

everything else at your discretion

edit:

your mu's name is sephiroth

Edited by Specta

Wait I did not read the rules fully yet, my bad. Welp out of it all I guess Great Lord Selena has to do, trying to mock Lucina by wearing her get up XD. If you wanted to be really cruel to the shitty luck MU, throw Severa at him!

Hero Shigure via Arthur x Azura

Sorry mate, but the rules said you can only pick 2, just thought to let you know, I made this mistake

"ShadowGuy1: Witch Kana and mother is Selena"

Ah, someone wants to torture Jurgen as well!

Sorry mate, but the rules said you can only pick 2, just thought to let you know, I made this mistake

"ShadowGuy1: Witch Kana and mother is Selena"

Ah, someone wants to torture Jurgen as well!

Thanks for the heads up. I fixed it.

Wolfssegner Shigure from Keaton x Azura

Sorry, but I won't be able to do that. I'd need to have both Keaton and Azura drafted to have Wolfssegner Shigure, and I only have two spots left and neither Azura nor Keaton have been picked.

Sorry, but I won't be able to do that. I'd need to have both Keaton and Azura drafted to have Wolfssegner Shigure, and I only have two spots left and neither Azura nor Keaton have been picked.

Darn. Then I'll draft Wolfssegner!Keaton instead!

Hey at least you got 4 good units right?