Camilla is Insane + More?

Michelaar

My personal headline, is that Camilla is secretly super fucked up in the head. She needs to go to a mental institution seriously. Just see what shit she says in Birthright chapter 13. Who agrees? Also, do you think there is someting more going on with Camilla? She is like.... so mental. To think I once liked camilla, too.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see, abused as a child due to the "Concubine Wars" as they've been called here on Serenes

Forced to fight for said country that abused her due to her status as a princess

Due to this abuse, she dotes on her siblings and even her retainers to give them the love she never really had

And in Birthright, one of said siblings throws said love away with no shame or caring how she would react to that.

Honestly, if she WASN'T fucked up in the head, I would be concerned.

Yeah, Camilla's behaviour creeps me out more than Tharja's... and that is saying something.
Not sure what her supposed appeal is meant to be, but just like Tharja she seems to be rather popular, something I can't really fathom... Oh well, to each their own, I guess.

Edited by Masterthunderblade

Camilla trope wise is identified as a yandere, for obvious reasons. That's all I'll say on the matter.

Killing her is one of the most satisfying moments in Birthright for me.

I hate to be nit picky(because I'm usually not) but Camilla survives at the end of Birthright

Camilla is INDEED insane, there's no denial.

...and her smothering attitude towards Corrin just shows the shameless Fanservice machine she is.

But this is beating a dead horse because everyone knows it.

And in Birthright, one of said siblings throws said love away with no shame or caring how she would react to that.

No shame? But Corrin cleary feels bad in for betraying the Nohrian sibilings in Birthright. He says to Camilla that he could never replace her.

Where does it shows that he betrays her without caring about how she feels?

Camilla is not insane. She is rational enough to know what she is doing, she just doesn't care. She thinks it's perfectly okay for her to murder and torture others for her own pleasure. That doesn't make her insane, it makes her an awful person.

Edited by BrightBow

No shame? But Corrin cleary feels bad in for betraying the Nohrian sibilings in Birthright. He says to Camilla that he could never replace her.

Where does it shows that he betrays her without caring about how she feels?

I'm referring more to the choice scene itself. Compare Corrin's actions in Birthright at the choice scene to Conquest. He gives noticeably less fucks about the Nohrian siblings in the scene than he does about the Hoshidan siblings in Birthrout. Based off Camilla's Birthrout actions, this CLEARLY had a massive negative impact on her

Camilla is not insane. She is rational enough to know what she is doing, she just doesn't care. She thinks it's perfectly okay for her to murder and torture others for her own pleasure. That doesn't make her insane, it makes her an awful person.

If you do that, you're mental. Just like Peri is even worse

I'm referring more to the choice scene itself. Compare Corrin's actions in Birthright at the choice scene to Conquest. He gives noticeably less fucks about the Nohrian siblings in the scene than he does about the Hoshidan siblings in Birthrout. Based off Camilla's Birthrout actions, this CLEARLY had a massive negative impact on her

In Birthright she is even worse then in Conquest?

Either way, she is an adult. At least more of an adult then Elise is. Corrin is not responsible for her actions.

If you do that, you're mental. Just like Peri is even worse

Well no, it means that they are evil. Just because you kill people for petty reasons does not mean that you are insane. Sometimes bad people are just bad people.

Edit: Sorry for this double post. This is embarrassing.

Edited by BrightBow

Posted (edited) · Hidden by Ϲharlie, July 16, 2016 - No reason given
Hidden by Ϲharlie, July 16, 2016 - No reason given

(Accidental doubepost because I am an idiot.)

Edited by BrightBow

When she says this:

''If you survive long enough to make it all the way here, I will do what I must and pierce your body with my blade, then cradle you in my arms, just as I did when you were a child''

No, camilla is totally not insane.

When she says this:

''If you survive long enough to make it all the way here, I will do what I must and pierce your body with my blade, then cradle you in my arms, just as I did when you were a child''

In fiction, cradling the body of the person you kill happens all the time. Corrin would probably have tried out that trope too if IS would have allowed him to get his hands dirty.

Edited by BrightBow

Normal people don't say these things, especially not to their (ex) brother/sister. I'm sorry, she is definitly fucked up in the head

Normal people don't say these things, especially not to their (ex) brother/sister. I'm sorry, she is definitly fucked up in the head

Does this make Corrin insane for being able to marry both sets of siblings on both sides?

In Birthright it's pretty clear there's something wrong with her mental health. Like, IIRC she starts hallucinating and talking non-sense at some point or something

I don't really remember her hallucinating. I do remember Elise making a comment on how she's basically just been depressed lately though.

Does this make Corrin insane for being able to marry both sets of siblings on both sides?

You know thats not what I mean at all. It makes him strange, but I wouldn't call him insane

When she says this:

It's often part of the yandere character trope in that the yandere character is possibly willing to kill their object of affections just so nobody else can be with him/her (go see or play School Days if you REALLY want to see hardcore yandere action). And IIRC, Camilla is willing to kill Corrin in the opening cutscene of Ch. 12 of Revelation (though that's from the orders of Garon).

But anyways, it's because of her being of the yandere trope that I honestly like Hinoka more than I like Camilla when it comes to which of the older sisters I like. And Camilla isn't the only character who has a large bust size when compared to the rest of Fates' female cast.