I Need Bond Units! (AUS/EU)

After the monsoon of PMU's that I'll be doing, I want to do more fun and interesting runs of the Fire Emblem Fates games. One idea that I've had is to do a Bond Unit run, and for that I'll need your help. Just send in the accessories as often as you can and I'll do the same, and hopefully I'll end up with enough units for a proper playthrough!

My Castle Address (AUS) is: 07395-25729-08960-01742

There is no problem having a thread like this in fftf, but you might want to post stuff like this in the fates subforum, since more or less everyone there will have the game, and they're more likely to be actively playing it. From what I've seen in the past, it should be OK to post requests for visits.

There is no problem having a thread like this in fftf, but you might want to post stuff like this in the fates subforum, since more or less everyone there will have the game, and they're more likely to be actively playing it. From what I've seen in the past, it should be OK to post requests for visits.

Fair enough. I just posted it here because someone in the chat recommended that I do so.

Might as well : 3ds Friend Code : 2165-5283-5444 My Region is Europe

Nohr Castle Code: 03688-44386-99129-74084

Birthright Castle Code : 03688-44386-99129-74084

Revelations Castle Code (I've only completed up to Chapter 18 on Revelations so my team is easy to beat) :

03688-44386-99129-74084

I realise they're all the same code as that's what the card said so it will be a surprise at which one you end up at, If you

add me as a friend on 3ds PM me or quote this nessage and say so .

Edited by Chloe Neo

• 3 weeks later...

Imo, bond units are not really worth leveling up.

The children, depending on the pairing of the parents, will always be stronger than the 1st generation, and your bond unit is based of both player boons and class.

However, you can obtain a rare unique skill like midiori's.

Other than that, it's just a waste.

Imo, bond units are not really worth leveling up.

The children, depending on the pairing of the parents, will always be stronger than the 1st generation, and your bond unit is based of both player boons and class.

However, you can obtain a rare unique skill like midiori's.

Other than that, it's just a waste.

Why would you even post this?

• 2 months later...

Game: Birthright

Character Name: Nagi

Castle Name: Ft. Nagi

Castle Address: 15754 - 54927 - 46918 - 86377

Boon / Bane / Talent: + Speed / - Luck / Monk

Last Skill Equipped: Dragon Fang

Hello everyone, I wanna do a Bond Unit Run on all three games, Birthright is just the start. I already got two but obviously it's not enough

All help is very welcome :)