Choose a husbando any husbando~

Anythingbutit

You'd be better served with numbers. ;/

I like looking at the guys, but I don't think any of them were really great husbands. I'll take the best of the mediocrity and go with Shura.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a male, I would say I'd be best buds with Kaze, whom I will marry my female Corrin to, I think. Him or Silas.

Odin and Hinata are cool, too. I especially like their supports with each other. How Hinata buys everything Odin says is pure gold.

Concerning "Waifus", there is only one: Hana. Hana all the way.

On Conquest, I chose Nyx, just because I freakin' LOVE her confession. It's so adorable and heartrending at the same time. I can't.

And because Hana wasn't available. That too.

In my first Conquest playthrough I went with Leo, in my first Revelation playthrough I went with Xander. Right now, I married Effie!Percy. In Birthright, I always go with Hayato.

My chosen husband is Kaden, he looks so fluffy, cute and he is adorable... But I still think the best guys in everything are Takumi and Leo, I just prefer them with other characters more, since I don't like the idea of them with the avatar (and still I'm going to marry my Conquest avatar with Leo since I don't like the other conquest characters as husbands mmmm)

Only one ;-; *cries*

Arthur

Benny

Fuga

Garon

Gunter

Sumeragi

If I had to choose one it would be Arthur he needs a vote and it's cute how he tries to help and looks.

lol Garon of Increasing Discomfort and Lobster King

I mean, Sumeragi is pretty hawt amirite

...bet u cant guess

I haven't played Fates yet but when I finally get my hands on a 3ds.........i am Comin 4 niles

other than that i am super weak to nohrian men?? leo, xander, laslow... i would say odin too if his support with f!corrin wasn't so painfully flat and rude. i think on a birthright file i would marry kaden or kaze! i'm especially soft for those two.

but my ultimate will always be niles

I married Silas on my last run of Conquest. It wasn't that bad. Next time it will be Leo or Odin. I may go with Odin because Forrest will already have a Dragon Vein. Plus I can get Nina and Ophelia with them. Niles would be marrying Elise.

Iago. Not necessarily attractive, but I adore him so much. Have done since he was introduced in the gameplay at E3 last year.

I would like to vote Laslow(mainly due to Liam O Brians voice).

But since I started playing birthright Hinata has easily become my favorite guy, his too sweet.

Sorry I didn't do this yesterday I missed it. So here's our male tally and I now have the numbers on the side for those who can't read roman numerals or are just too lazy to look it up. XD Leo♥ is in the lead, who was actually my choice as well~ I'm surprised Asugi doesn't have any votes.. Under Iago...

Gunther I 1

Jakob I 1

Kaze VIII 8

Subaki I 1

Silas III 3

Saizo II 2

Azama II 2

Hayato II 2

Hinata VII 7

Takumi III 3

Kaden V 5

Ryoma I 1

Arthur I 1

Odin VII 7

Niles IV 4

Laslow V 5

Benny III 3

Leo X 10

Keaton I 1

Xander VIII 8

Izana 0

Yukimura 0

Kana 0

Shigure III 3

Dwyer 0

Shiro 0

Kiragi 0

Asugi 0

Hisame 0

Siegbert I 1

Forrest 0

Ignatius 0

Percy I 1

Fuga I 1

Shura IV 4

Lobster King I 1

Increasing Discomfort Groaner I 1

Iago… Seriously people…? I 1

Edited by Ariblooperchao

Most attractive? That's a though one... Either Hinata or Shiro.

My favourite male unit is Azama by the way. I like Dywer and Benny too.

In my playthroughs I married Scarlet and Felicia.

Edited by Petersheikah

There can only be one answer for this - Saizo

I mean... just look at him! Moreover he has some of the best supports in the game AND is a fantastic unit. Instand win in my book.

Our male tally~ Leo-kun is still in the lead!~

Gunther I 1

Jakob I 1

Kaze VIII 8

Subaki I 1

Silas III 3

Saizo III 3

Azama II 2

Hayato II 2

Hinata VIII 8

Takumi III 3

Kaden V 5

Ryoma I 1

Arthur I 1

Odin VII 7

Niles IV 4

Laslow VI 6

Benny III 3

Leo X 10

Keaton I 1

Xander VIII 8

Izana 0

Yukimura 0

Kana 0

Shigure III 3

Dwyer 0

Shiro I 1

Kiragi 0

Asugi 0

Hisame 0

Siegbert I 1

Forrest 0

Ignatius 0

Percy I 1

Fuga I 1

Shura IV 4

Lobster King I 1

Increasing Discomfort Groaner I 1

Iago… Seriously people…? I 1

Edited by Ariblooperchao

Ahhh I see why no one's voting for the kids.

Well... If I were borderline gay or actually make a Femui I'd married Lazlow. His embarrassment is borderline cute and his voice is amazing, plus I'd love to have a chipper child like Soleil.

If it wasn't for the huge lack for kid votes I'd vote for Forrest hands down cause in spite of being a trap he's a charmer and a sweetheart.

Hmm, very nice, very nice. Is anyone actually surprised about Leo? Lol.

Anyway, for my vote: Kaze. Ultimate husband. I just wanna snuggle 'im. Though Saizo's chest is nicer to look at. My sister got the game recently and had her Corrin marry him already at like Chp 10. It was hilarious.

I would consider marrying Shigure but I just can't bring myself to marry a child unit. Also the fact that Hinata has so many votes is adorable. And Xander....yawn.