Choose a husbando any husbando~

Anythingbutit

Leo is in the lead and not much has changed... Probably because this is dying down but I'm not really sad about that cause Leo is in the lead~ I'm not biased... I swear~

Gunther I 1

Jakob I 1

Kaze VIII 8

Subaki I 1

Silas III 3

Saizo II 2

Azama II 2

Hayato II 2

Hinata VII 7

Takumi III 3

Kaden V 5

Ryoma I 1

Arthur I 1

Odin VII 7

Niles IV 4

Laslow V 5

Benny III 3

Leo X 10

Keaton I 1

Xander VIII 8

Izana 0

Yukimura 0

Kana 0

Shigure III 3

Dwyer 0

Shiro 0

Kiragi 0

Asugi 0

Hisame 0

Siegbert I 1

Forrest 0

Ignatius 0

Percy I 1

Fuga I 1

Shura IV 4

Lobster King I 1

Increasing Discomfort Groaner I 1

Iago… Seriously people…? I 1

Edited by Ariblooperchao

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually charmed by Gunther. He's such a nice person and not obsessive like Jacob seems to be.

Forrest is really good too. I like how he can be so manly even though he dresses in what is considered femine clothing.

Damn Hinata's going strong and Saizo is looking a bit shabby.

If I was gay or played female Kamui, I'd go with the brown haired samurai. If I can vote for both than Saizo as well, but the primary goes to Hinata.

Edited by Raguna

One more vote for Laslow. Having played with both Corrins, he was one of the few characters, girls included, that didn't make me regret my choice (because MyRoom lines). I was very disappointed by Odin and Takumi (though Corrin!Ophelia is an amazing Nohr Noble if you can get over Corrin being awful to Odin =/ ).

Saizo has to be my favorite, but Kaze and Xander had to duke it out in my first conquest play-through. After finding out Kaze, Xander, and Shura share the same voice actor I decided to use one of them in each of my runs, my second Rev run will be Saizo, all the way.

Give me the red ninja loooooooooooove.

Gotta say I love Hinata getting some kudos though, he is precious.

If I have to pick one, I'll go with Leo. I would pick Asugi but one only so... Besides, if its awakening, then Gaius over Chrom any day. Jakob would be my close second. Xander is my rev husbando. Saizo and Takumi are my birthright ones but i can't really pick one... Laslow's sexy voice though mmm... I don't usually marry kids cuz I prefer if they were my kids :3 (Still gonna marry Asugi though)

Well, going by writing fanfictions ect. - it's Xander but ingame, he felt a bit weird. I guess, Leo is on the second place, alongside of Kaden (who still has the better convo with Azura which is why I won't marry him :|) With M!Kamui, it's Selkie because she's too cute. Velouri too but she's too daddy-focused~

Leo is still my #1 pick but having married *every* husband in the game, my overall top picks are:

Leo

Shura

Laslow

Saizo

Takumi

Hinata

and... Azama. I hate to admit it, since I really don't like Azama's character, but he made an amusing and surprisingly sweet husband and his support with Kana was great.

Second-gen wise, I felt incredibly awkward marrying any of them, but Shigure and Forrest were my faves.

Takumi is the best husbando tbh

-Pineapple too kawaii

-Ive seen too much fanart on Pintrest/Pixiv that I love him too much

-basically Takukamu trash now

-Tsundere?!

-The realest

-Archers are the best

-Great unit

-His kid is so cute. omg

I like Xander

-I was super hype to marry him after I got Revalations, but ingame its very meh. his "what a wonderful life you've given me" kills me everytime tho

Hinata,

-His front face my room portrait is soo cute, too precious

Benny,

-yaas

and Silas also

-he's too cute, typical knight and princess fairytale <3

Honorary mention to Ryoma and his "kiss me you fool" line

I feel a little weird marrying the second gen, they are too adorable and (literally) can be my child

Edited by Zu Chini

Too many to choose from! ><

Takumi: Cute tsundere with an awesome voice. I never got sick of hearing him or looking at him in the myroom things. Kisaragi is an adorable kid too.

Keaton: A really see-through tsundere who also has a great voice. And he's a werewolf.

Leo: I really like his character; he's such a cutie personality-wise and look-wise.

Others I like:

Jakob: Because pretty loyal butler. Even if he's a jerk to the others.

Kaze: He's really nice. I like his voice a lot.

Hinata: I love the cheerful types.

I already said Xander eariler, so these are some other choices.

*Kaze: Because of Birthright in general

*Niles: He'll fuck you regardless of gender

*Leo: The fan art won me over ok.

*Keaton: Tsundare werewolf with the same voice as Gaius (if not very close)

*Ryoma: Like mother (his dad) like daughter type deal

I swear I'm not gay

Either way, I'll choose the guy I chose first in my first playthrough of Fates, Jakob, I mean, who wouldn't wanna marry that guy with such a design

As for Conquest, Laslow any day, he's got the looks, he's got the voice, he's got the character, amazing.

If I had to pick from the second gen, I guess it'd be Shigure, that guy's got a pretty good character.