Favorite to least favorite FEs?

Sequitur

Out of simple curiosity, why was Lilina your example? Her growths aren't that strange, especially compared to say, Meg (FE10) who growth-wise is more like a Peg Knight than the Armor she is, or Ronan (FE5), who's an Archer with a 55% Magic Growth/15% Str growth.

Her speed and skill.

She has 35% speed growth and a 20% skill growth. Mages already have a hard time surviving if a physical unit can play the mid range game like they can, and even when the enemy can't fight back, constitution and skill play a big role. Imo, Mages should at least one of these as a key stat besides Magic. Being super powerful isn't helpful when you can't reliably hit your target, and if you wind up missing, can't properly dodge and may even get double because of weight.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Her speed and skill.

She has 35% speed growth and a 20% skill growth. Mages already have a hard time surviving if a physical unit can play the mid range game like they can, and even when the enemy can't fight back, constitution and skill play a big role. Imo, Mages should at least one of these as a key stat besides Magic. Being super powerful isn't helpful when you can't reliably hit your target, and if you wind up missing, can't properly dodge and may even get double because of weight.

Anima magic's accuracy and Lilina's Luck are good enough that she has very little problem landing blows, and her lightning quick Roy support lends an extra 15 accuracy at A rank, which is quite a bit in FE6.

Her Speed growth is alright at best, but she shouldn't be that easy to double (her Speed growth is the same as Hector's), and again, her high luck helps her gain avoid. On top of this, FE6 has very generous avoid boosts due to Terrain.

The only problems with Lilina as a unit are her low level and bases for her join time.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

1. Genealogy Of The Holy War Master Race because Sigurd Finn Eltshan etc the crew is here the music is so DAMN good and DAMN PLOT AAAAA I LOVE THIS GAME.

2. Radiant Dawn, I'll never forget that I finished this game the 1st January of 2014, this was an unforgettable moment. Awesome. The whole game was, actuallly. I still don't know to this day if I'd not exchange it place with FE4's on this ranking.

3. Blazing Sword. I don't know man, I love Lyn so much and this is one of the first FE games I ever did !

I think I cleared it like 5 times, I like the story and many of the characters.

4. Fire Emblem Fates : Conquest, the difficulty is really on point and the level design is GORGEOUS.

5 : New Mystery Of The Emblem. I loved the whole thing ! But I fucked up. On my first playthrough I went Lunatic.

Since that day, I always have Altea's Castle nightmares. That was a good experience overall though.

6. Sacred Stones. Although my very first Fire Emblem, it's 6th 'cause the plot sucks and everyone (or almost) is dumb af here.But it has a special place in my heart. I cleared it 10th times I guess. I loved the gameplay, and to that day, I must clear the Ruins 2 times more to get that damn character.

7. Path Of Radiance. This game was damn awesome and still is, but I feel we should have a remake of it with Radiant Dawn included. That'd be great.

THE SKILLS WERE SOMETHING. And the scenario wasn't even that bad ! I enjoyed it !

8 : Thracia 776. It took me a whole MONTH to finish this God damn HELL. But that was cool ! I really loved the gameplay mechanics involved and I'd like the return of the fatigue system. That'd be refreshing.

9 : Sword Of Seals. Sorry guys, Roy's not my boy, I only like him in Smash, and even in Smash it's difficult to associate him with that past where he screwed me fcking hard and was Eliwood 2.0

The game was kinda cool though.

10: Gaiden. Honestly I liked this game. But it was damn hard. I have flashbacks of that pegasus knight getting rekt by like dozens of Dracozombis, this was horrible.

11 : Shadow Dragon. No seriously, fuck you game, you suck, Marth sucks, and everyone sucks, the graphic style SUCKS. This is like the only FE game I'd say I actually dislike, I think.

Didn't do FE1 and FE3 because I didn't want to mind doing original versions as I did the remakes. But I'll maybe do FE3 soon, idk.

OOOH GUESS WHO THE HECK I FORGOT.

12 : Awakening. Dude what, the scenario sucks, the skills aren't even that much originally done compared to Fates, Chrom sucks, Lissa is worse, characters are just gimmicks, knights are bottles, and we get Lucina, the 1st videogame character I hate beyond everything ?

NO. THANK YOU. I reckon Awakening brought a lot but oh my GOOD I can't stand this game on so many points, the OST isn't even that good, everyone's overhyping Id Purpose, the scenario is a joke, Lucina too, self-insert was a mistake, etc...

Edited by Seo

The only problems with Lilina as a unit are her low level and bases for her join time.

I don't think this is a problem, since she can be easily fed kills on the same chapter she joins and in the following chapter (brigands might as well be exp pinatas for her and Fir). If you do the extra chapter and get Durandal, even better.

Now, Sophia is a horrible unit, regardless of how much I like her character. I can hardly think of a way to make her usable.

Now, Sophia is a horrible unit, regardless of how much I like her character. I can hardly think of a way to make her usable.

Water Gaiden, Unarmed High defense tank to turtle, Sophia behind him, and feed her all the kills.

Not really worth the effort, but it does make her usable

The Bee's Tits:

Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword. This one has my favorite character, lord, and maps. I just...i just love this game. I find Hector's story to be kind of cool. Mostly the personal aspect of it. The plot of the game itself is kinda subpar, but Hector's struggle to grow and him learning the truth about his brother is the best. I just love how theres a ton of objectives to get hidden chapters and stuff.

Path of Radiance: This game is just fun. Its got one of the most solid narratives in an FE that ive played all the way through, too. And Soren exists. Tellius is just great, but i love how this game gave us the base system and brought skills back. Sure, its kind of an easy game, but the fun never dies. The characters! Ugnnnnghh they are just so good. Naesala for life!

i have to admit, this is actually the first time i've ever heard the phrase "The Bee's Tits"

''Didn't do FE1 and FE3 because I didn't want to mind doing original versions as I did the remakes. But I'll maybe do FE3 soon, idk.''

You might want to. It has a slower pace than FE11, but has much better graphics (for its time) and doesn't have the bullshit Gaiden chapters requirement, so...

1. PoR/RD

2. Fates

3. Shadow Dragon

4. Blazing Sword

5. Awakening

6. New Mystery of the Emblem

7. Binding Blade

8. The Sacred Stones
I count PoR/RD as one game, same as Fates: BR, CQ, RV

Top 3
1. Sacred Stones: This one is my favorite one because I enjoy the option of different routes. The characters are likable and I like the story the best out of the gba games. The only drawback for me is the lack of more difficulty. I don't consider the short length a drawback because I kind of like it.
2. Path of Radiance- Similar to Sacred Stones, I think it's a little easy but I really like it anyway. I love the cast and the world building in this game not to mention the chapters. The graphics are pretty ugly though.
3. Fates (Conquest)- This one is my favorite out of the Fates trio. First I'll mention the three things I hated about it: a) lack of world building b) Terrible story c) Perhaps the worst protagonist in FE history in terms of writing. Despite that Conquest restored hope for me because of the challenge it brings. It might be too soon for it to score this high but so far I think it's ok for me to place it this high. I still hate the child mechanic though.

Middle of the Road
4. Sealed Sword- My second favorite of the GBA FE's although I dislike the lack of Map goal variety I like how it brings a fair amount of difficulty.
5. Blazing Sword- Its story was quite dumb but the game still gets a lot of things right in terms of difficulty and variety for me at least.
6. Thracia- I haven't finished the game yet but so far it's ok. I enjoy the skill variety but dislike the lack of characterization among the characters, they're all quite flat.
7. Radiant Dawn- There's things I both love and hate about this game. I love the difficulty it brings and the new cast looks really nice. I like that it builds from PoR but I hate that instead of focusing and building the new content they just throw it aside and leave an unbalanced mess. I feel like if they had gotten rid of Ike and the GMs the game would be more balanced and all the new characters would have been better written.
8. Shadow Dragon- The game isn't bad by any means but if it would have played more like a modern FE instead of FE1 in a new coat of paint. The gaidens were a letdown and the graphics weren't as enticing to me as the gba games.

Bottom 3
9. Awakening- The game is pretty and there are some things I like that it introduced like the new classes, and the style of mixing 2d-with-3d. However for me it also got a lot of things wrong which leads me to score it this low. My main issues with the game were the lack of chapter goal variety, the terrible story, and the flat protagonists and villains.
10. Genealogy of the Holy War- This one is kind of a parallel opposite of Awakening for me, at least it has a story that connects well. However I didn't like the game very much compared to other FEs. The lack of trading mechanic makes things tedious, although to be fair it is an older game. The lack of chapter variety is a drawback for me, they're all outdoor maps. The huge maps kind of work against it because it makes things slower too.
11/12. Fates (Birthright/Relevation)- I should have gone from these to Conquest instead of Conquest to these because I was let-down. There isn't much to say, it feels like Awakening 2.0 with a worse excuse for the child mechanic (which I hate btw). I didn't care for any of the Hoshidian characters either. Although I do think the Hoshidian classes (or new classes in general) are really nice.

Edited by Sweet_Basil

I don't think this is a problem, since she can be easily fed kills on the same chapter she joins and in the following chapter (brigands might as well be exp pinatas for her and Fir). If you do the extra chapter and get Durandal, even better.

Yeah, she's feedable easily, but it's still feeding. So it does need a bit of extra effort.

Sophia is basically the single worst Est in the series. She's not even that much better than Raigh when tained.

1. PoR/RD

2. Fates

3. Shadow Dragon

4. Blazing Sword

5. Awakening

6. New Mystery of the Emblem

7. Binding Blade

8. The Sacred Stones

I count PoR/RD as one game, same as Fates: BR, CQ, RV

Just curious. Why do you count PoR and RD as one game?

11 > 12 > 3 > 5 > 6 > 14C > 7 > 4 > 1 > 10 > 8 > 13 > 9 > 2 > 13R > 13B

Some notes:

- I do think New Mystery is, objectively speaking, a better game than Shadow Dragon. However, it added (or re-added) too many undesirable features (support conversations, an Avatar system etc.) to truly call it my favourite.

- Thracia is the best game in the series no question, but my Archanea bias is too strong.

- Binding Blade used to be my favourite before I played the Marth games. There is so much to love about that game, from the map design to my favourite lord to a well composed soundtrack (if only it wasn't on the GBA soundfont -_-)

- UI problems in FE1 are overstated. Archanean map design already make it better than half the series.

- Dunno how much my love for FE7 is rooted in nostalgia, so I leave it out my top 6 (if your favourite game is in the top 6, you have my respect.

- Gaiden is objectively the worst game in the series (it's only saving grace really being a well-written story), but at least it doesn't feel like an insult to player intelligence like Revelation and Birthright do. The team made Conquest, so making the other two poorly designed must have been a conscious decision, one that I don't agree with.

Anima magic's accuracy and Lilina's Luck are good enough that she has very little problem landing blows, and her lightning quick Roy support lends an extra 15 accuracy at A rank, which is quite a bit in FE6.

Her Speed growth is alright at best, but she shouldn't be that easy to double (her Speed growth is the same as Hector's), and again, her high luck helps her gain avoid. On top of this, FE6 has very generous avoid boosts due to Terrain.

I think my opinions are gonna be changing soon, tbh, but I'm not doing the Roy support just because it's too easy(and I don't like the pairing in media because it's cliche. Lilina herself is p cool.)

1st: Thracia 776 - Mechanics are rather solid and I like almost all of them and would like to see them in other games (apart from capture because that wouldn't work too well in others, at least how it's done here) but the story kind of pales in comparison to FE4 but is still rather solid
2nd: Radiant Dawn - Loved the 3 tier system maybe for just the fact it gave bigger numbers and the story expanded upon FE9's story greatly with only part 4's tower of heaven being a letdown and acting as kind of a lazy way to being it all together (unless I'm missing a message here?). Other than that liked many of the mechanics like ledges which worked well due to not being used too often
3rd: Genealogy of the Holy War - Loved the map design here and the use of large maps unlike the others in the series and my favorite plot wise due to having the best villain in the series who you could see two sides to accross the generations (Arvis) and I liked the whole story as a whole with the plot twist in chapter 5 being amazing

4th: Sacred Stones - Extremely easy but can be turned up with hacks and the inclusion of branching trees gives more troop diversity. The story is also my second favorite in the series (beat by FE4) having a great villain and plot in general
5th: Path of Radiance - This like FE8 is extremely easy but has many nice mechanics like bexp that can definetly help leveling the healers in the game who were a massive pain before hand and the story is my third favorite in the series (beaten by the two above) with quite a nice story of Ike's development throughout the game with the Black Knight seemingly looming over him the whole time

6th: Binding Blade - Mechanics didn't have too much going for it after removing a lot from Thracia and the story was a bit lackluster at times in depth (did they forget about Eliwood half way though?!?!)

7th: Blazing Sword - I'm on board of the "story is bad" train for this game and the gameplay wasn't really exceptional because it kind of had the same mechanics from FE6

8th: Awakening - Difficulty spikes were painful and map design was quite boring with abuse of the system almost needed to win (skills) and without was too hard (actually having a balanced party)

9th: Shadow Dragon - Hate having to sacrifice characters all the time and didn't really like the gameplay due to removal of features in prior games (e.g. rescuing)

Have yet to play the rest of the Marth games and FE2 and will probably not come around to them but might play FE14 down the line

1. Genealogy- I loved the story, and personally I liked being able to field a team of hilariously broken units. There's also some very interesting characters.

2. Thracia- Very good gameplay along with a solid story. Leaf is also a very well-written character. I thought that this was as realistic as FE games can be when it comes to depicting war, and the difficulty reflects that. Most of the enemies weren't that strong, but the difficulty came in the form of limited resources and vulnerable units. I much prefer that than overly buffed units.

3. Conquest- Very good gameplay and had some very interesting chapters such as Ch.10. However, I found the story to be lackluster and I didn't like how everything revolved around Corrin.

4. Awakening- One of those games where it's goofy to the point of being charming. The gameplay isn't that good, same-turn reinforcements suck, and the story is all over the place. But I found the characters to be likeable, and at least seemed more independent than most characters in Fates (they're in the Shepherds on their own accord). It was also fun to make hilariously broken units.

5. FE7*- Take this review with a grain of salt because I'm only in the early part of Eliwood's story. It's pretty solid and easy to pick up, but nothing really seems to stand out for me. The story seems to be a standard FE story and the characters for the most part didn't stand out. It also hasn't been much of a challenge, although that could change later on.

6. Revelation- I'm a sucker for happy endings. Plus it's fun to be able to use both Nohrian and Hoshidan units. However, the story falls completely flat after chapter 18 and things get dull until the endgame. At least the boss fight was pretty epic.

7. Birthright- Simple gameplay, forgettable characters, rout maps everywhere, flat maps, standard plot... Just a whole lot of meh. I think technically it did things better than Rev, but I didn't enjoy it as much.

I have tried other games, but I haven't gotten far enough to even begin to write down my thoughts. But based on first impressions my least favorites would be FE1 and FE2 because of how clunky they are. I just can't force myself to go through them.

1. Genealogy of the Holy War: This isn't just my favorite FE game, it's one of my favorite games of all time along with Metal Gear Solid 3 and Final Fantasy VII. FE 4 is what a war game should be. Epic plot (epic in the traditional sense, not in the "epic win" sense), serious characters, tragic twists, and great gameplay topped off by an almost-flawless inheritance system. FE 4 truly gives you the feeling of warfare between nations on a grand scale, and canonically powerful characters (such as those with holy blood) are actually backed up by strong stats in game to the point where commoners cannot compare (as opposed to most FE games, where a random villager can become more powerful than the continent's "lords" and "heroes" after a dozen battles). Additionally, the cast is the best in the series, having the greatest protagonist (Sigurd) and the most compelling villain (Alvis).
  2. Path of Radiance: I think this was the first FE game that I played. I really like the story, there is a decent balance between characters, and the Black Knight is a great antagonist throughout the Tellius series. This is the first game with an expanded "Base" feature, which I think was a really good addition to the series.
  3. Blazing Sword: The GBA games are very simple in terms of gameplay, but it feels just right. I've played so many ROM hacks based on this one, and I still haven't gotten tired of the GBA mechanics. Among the official GBA games, this one has the best story. The Black Fang has a compelling storyline; I would love to play a game with Brendan, Lloyd, Linus, Uhai, and Legault as the main protagonists during the early days of the Fang.
  4. Thracia 776: This is the only FE game where you pretty much always feel that the odds are stacked against you and that your army is in a rather desperate state at all times. The story is great, and I am a big fan of the Jugdral series so I love the extra character development, but the difficulty turns me off. It's not that it's "too hard", but rather "too gimmicky". You get enemy reinforcements spawning completely unannounced the beginning of their phase, random traps, a barrage of long-range attacks, very limited funds, and I really didn't like the fatigue system. Capturing, however, was a neat addition and I'm disappointed that it didn't return for future games.
  5. Radiant Dawn: I liked the story a lot when I first played it (as it was one of my first FE games), although in retrospect it is inferior to a lot of the other entries in the series. The endgame in particular can get really tedious (that mansion chapter really sticks out in my mind...), but the first couple parts were well-done. Again, I'm a big fan of the Black Knight's role.
  6. Sword of Seals: See: number 3. The reason it's lower is that the story is a little blander, Roy is simply way too bad, and I don't like the low accuracy.
  7. Sacred Stones: See: numbers 3 and 6. The reason it's (even) lower is that it's too easy given the canonical setting (fugitive prince and princess trying to reclaim their kingdom and save the world), and I'm not a fan of Lyon as a villain. Also, there aren't many memorable characters other than Seth destroying everything.
  8. The Archanea games: I've only played the DS remakes. I don't like the gameplay that much, and I really don't like the introduction of the Avatar. I don't want to have a self-insert in the game that takes up a large part of the story.
  9. Awakening: It was fun, but it lacks any real substance. There's way too much fanservice, and the interaction between characters as well as their personalities gives the impression of a high school drama rather than a war to save the world. However, it deserves credit where credit is due; Awakening broadened the FE franchise to a large audience, which is good for the series.

I haven't played Fates or Gaiden.

1: New Mystery of Emblem

2: Shadow Dragon

3: Thraciaa 776

4: Conquest

5: Awakening

6: Radiant Dawn

7: Sacred Stones

8: Mystery of Emblem

9: Blazing Sword

10:Path of Radiance

11:Binding Blade

12: FE1

13: Gaiden

14: Geneology

Didn't play Birthright or Revelations, my impression is that I'd end up putting them between 7th-12th, due to their gameplay/map design not standing out from other fire emblems or even other SRPGS and the low difficulty. I don't think I would actually find aspects to them to actually hate like with Gaiden and Geneology. Actually I think a straight list is misleading in my case, I can basically say SS, ME,BS are tied for 7th, PoR,BB,FE1 are tied for 10th, or maybe just use a tiering system for the entire thing.

Edited by Reality

Keep in mind that all of these except Awakening and Birthright I haven't finished:

1st: Binding Blade

2nd: Genealogy of the Holy War

3rd: Awakening

4th: Blazing Sword

5th: Fates - Birthright

6th: Gaiden

7th: Sacred Stones

8th: New Mystery of the Emblem

9th: Mystery of the Emblem

- UI problems in FE1 are overstated. Archanean map design already make it better than half the series.

I agree with UI problems and "aging badly" being silly reaons to rate it low, but.. what about the problems it has that no-one talks about?

Like the level ups on many key charathers and especially the promotion bonuses being comically high compared to enemy stats. In my eyes, this game has even more low-difficulty problems than Path or Radiance and Sacred Stones!

I'm 50-50 on the map design. I think it does outdoor maps and chokepoint control well with it's use of impassble water/mountains better than GBA FE, but I think a lot of it's longer castle maps do badly in comparision to similiar forts/indoor maps in later games. I also feel like the maps with "recruitment puzzles" are a little more player-friendly than they need to be, although that's more a personal taste thing. I'm not defending "literal stranded in desert/enemy cluster and almost always dies before you get to them design of CEIRTAIN games, but I think it goes to far in the opposite direction..

Blatant favoritism incoming (you did ask our personal favorites rather than our objective assessments)!:

1. Blazing Sword/FE7
  2. New Mystery of the Emblem (played in Japanese, so this is purely based on gameplay)
  3. Genealogy of the Holy War
  4. Path of Radiance
  5. Sacred Stones
  6. Binding Blade
  7. Gaiden*
  8. Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light*
  9. Awakening
  10. Shadow Dragon
  11. Fates (Like, all of it. The entire thing)

Not ranked due to insufficient experience with the games:

• Mystery of the Emblem - Book 1
  • Mystery of the Emblem - Book 2
  • Thracia 776
  • Radiant Dawn

*I like weird NES games, so bite me. Also, I find that Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light's early-installment weirdness actually makes it a lot more fun and unique (for me) to play than its DS remake.

Edited by Topaz Light

I will give the biggest pros and cons for each game

1-FE7 (Most balanced one in it's mechanics; Lyn's normal mode)

2-FE9 (Base is the greatest idea IS had in this series and the story is the best in the series in my opinion; the BK fight, while cool in concept is really luck based)

3-FE10 (Best artstyle and soundtrack in my opinion; Micaiah, as in everything about her)
4-FE12 (Gaiden chapters now require you to be good at the game unlike FE11; the amount of units with most being filler)
5-FE8 (Branched promotion paths; the not-so-Wonder Twins Eirika and Eprahim are lame and the game is easy even on hard mode Eprahim)
6-FE13 (The cast of characters is charming and it was my introduction to the series, also the gameplay also has charm in which it is a bit more of a super soldier simulator; but that doesn't mean the gameplay is balanced and fair and the story just sinks deep down during the Walhart arc.
7-FE2 (Unique mechanics and structure that works; forgettable and bland cast with a few exceptions and it still uses bars instead of percentage or numbers)

8-FE4 Gen 1- (One of the best stories rivaling FE7 and FE9; waaaaaaaay too big maps that have you travel to a certain area far away just to kill 5 people and the commander)

9-FE3 (Dismount is neat and it is 2 games in 1; Gharnef, Michalis and Medeus should have stayed DEAD and forced dismount indoors is a nuisance.

10-FE6 (Solid cast of characters with somewhat solid map design; but said map design also tends to exaggerate sometimes (looking at you Arcadia), RNG is the trollish one and the final boss is the worst in the series)

11-FE11 (Remade soundtrack is pretty swell and Marth and the prologue's writing is superb; you must suck at the game in order to access the Gaiden chapters that do NOT compensate to the number of units you killed to access those chapters and the levels are still very much waaaaay too basic)

12-FE1 (It has a sick but lovable charm to it; aged like shit in everything else)

Edited by SSL01

1: Awakening - I have a soft spot for this one, characters are fantastic, music is incredible, loved the gameplay and there's tons of replay value and variety in terms of branch promotions, stats of the children, spotpass teams etc.

2: Fates Conquest - this one is pretty much solely for gameplay and the characters. I love most of the 1st gen and 2nd gen units you get in this version. There are only a few maps that are kinda boring and like 1 or 2 maps that I despise.

3: Binding Blade - The story was really good and the gameplay was quite nice. A lot of the characters are either alright or not that great but the characters I like and play with are the good units. Despite all of the maps being seize missions, most of them were enjoyable imo.

4: Shadow Dragon - I actually had a good time with this one. This is the most underrated game in the series to me but I can see its flaws. Maps despite taking quite a while to get through are decent enough and the characters are okay to me but I just had a lot of fun with this one and it was also in the same continent as awakening which is a plus to me. Soundtrack is incredible, one of the best in FE to me.

5: Sacred Stones - Solid character roster, solid maps, solid story, great replay value and soundtrack too.

6: Fates Revelation - Havimg hoshido and nohr team up is kickass. The story gets a pass to me. The early game was kinda shit and the fun part to me began in chapter 12 with almost every map since (up to chapter 20 so far) is pretty good.

7: Blazing Sword - this was a good FE game but it wasn't as fun to me as 6 or 8. Gameplay was very good but the story, despite being very good, got less interesting for me the more I play.

8: New Mystery - a less fun version of FE6 to me. The story is very good but the gameplay was kinda mixed to me. I hated how ambush spawns and AI worked in this game for me, it grinded my gears, still miles better than no. 9.

9: Fates Birthrout: Story is kinda generic, the first half wasn't too bad but the late game sucked. Way too many reinforcements, rout missions, playable units arent bulky enough + die in 2-3 hits late game, soundtrack wasn't that memorable (except for alight, far away + boss themes) and I wasn't much of a fan of the hoshidian characters

1. Path of Radiance

2. Binding Blade

3. Mystery of the Emblem

4. Conquest

5. Blazing Sword

6. Sacred Stones

7. Birthright

8. Awakening

9. Revelation

I think that's all I've played

• 2 weeks later...

5) Fire Emblem Conquest: Best version of Fates, story and characters still suck though.

10)FE 11/FE 3 book 1/FE1 + Birthright + Conquest: I can't stand these games

Did you mean to put Revelation for one of these?

Edited by Topaz Light