Hacked Stats SOLVED!

HaythamQuake

After some extensive research, I have finally discovered how hacking stats actually works.

For those who use homebrew, this hack uses the FEFTwiddler.

For those who don't know what this is, it's essentially the same as the cheats provided in PowerSaves, but in a whole other level. The UI is also very clean.

Thanks to a new friend I recently made on YouTube who posts small and simple hack videos that run off the FEFTwiddler, the stat hacking is done by altering a character's hex values. Doing this can also allow any unit to use character-specific weapons. So for example, if you wanted to make an Heirs of Fate team, then it is possible to allow Shiro to use Raijinto, Kiragi to use Fujin Yumi, Siegbert to use Siegfried, and Forrest to use Brynhildr by simply altering their hex values.

Now I'm hex value illiterate, so I won't know what I'm doing if I tried. I also don't have a homebrewed 3DS... yet... But when I do, I'd appreciate if someone could guide me or something like that. Especially with the homebrewing process (I might use basehaxx).

I'd also like to point out that I WILL NOT be using characters with hacked stats to mess with people online. The main reason I wanted to find out how this hack worked is so I can find out how to stop it, but also play around with it for the sake of my own amusement.

Thanks for reading this!

Oh, it's you, hiya.

Changing values from save hacking to allow use of the personal weapons will probably shadowban you though, so if they are using those things, it's via rom hacking.

Edited by Whitewolf8

Oh, it's you, hiya.

Changing values from save hacking to allow use of the personal weapons will probably shadowban you though, so if they are using those things, it's via rom hacking.

Oh, hey there! :D

That's funny you mention that because there's an online team running around that has 4 Kamuis without the blue shields and the 5th unit is Arete. One Kamui is a Dark Knight that uses Brynhildr and Siegfried, another is a Malig Knight with Brynhildr, the third one is a Paladin with Siegfried and Omega Yato, and the last one is a Bow Knight with Fujin Yumi, Raijinto, and Omega Yato.

Here's the video incase you've watched it or not

Poor Phoenix

Edited by HaythamQuake

Oh, hey there! :D

That's funny you mention that because there's an online team running around that has 4 Kamuis without the blue shields and the 5th unit is Arete. One Kamui is a Dark Knight that uses Brynhildr and Siegfried, another is a Malig Knight with Brynhildr, the third one is a Paladin with Siegfried and Omega Yato, and the last one is a Bow Knight with Fujin Yumi, Raijinto, and Omega Yato.

Here's the video incase you've watched it or nothttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB5V1_yvRaU

Poor Phoenix

that's ridiculous

that's ridiculous

I know it is, but unfortunately there's not much you can do about. I've heard turning on Handicap in an Online Battle against a player who has a lower or significantly higher power level than yours can help, and I have to say that it has helped me in a few situations, but I have yet to encounter a foe like the three Phoenix has.

But this is where we as a community all come in and figure out a way to stop it. I've already provided the information on how it works, now we just need a plan.

• 3 years later...