When Do You Think We Will Get The Hoshidan and Nohrian Bonds DLC?

So it's been a while since the last batch of DLC came out (at least in the US) and I've been dying to know when we'll be getting those pieces of DLC as I want to do an all Lodestar and Greatlord run.

I know that this is a bad time of year for any kind of game release and I have a good feeling that it won't be released this summer.

so when do you think we'll be getting it?

I think late August, or early September

so hopefully this thread becomes irevelant faster by it getting announced next week or something like that.

Edited by Captain Karnage

I don't know, but I hope it's sooner rather than later.

I wonder if some things that changed in the localisation are making it harder to translate all those conversations.

Worst case scenario is that someone in the higher echelons of the process, who would probably be in Japan, has some thing that they're set on with there HAVING to be a 'Gift From Anna" promotional thing. That would be very, very bad. (If I say something like this that'll keep it from being true, right?)

I'm thinking that Japan definitely can't be done with DLC yet. So maybe they're waiting for it to release there, then put it all in a map pack for us. Just an idea, but I hope it comes!

I'm thinking that for the U.S is probably waiting for it to be close to halloween so maybe sometime in Fall so around September or August. Maybe on Thanksgiving?

The Japanese version should be getting some new DLC very soon, maybe they were waiting for that as well?

Edited by TanatatKnight

The real question is: will PAL/NA get them?

I don't really care about the convos (these kind of DLC are mostly for fanservice, so the convos are bad and don't fit the characters'personnalities, unlike Heire of fate). I just want more Lodestars/GL.

Well almost all the game is fanservice.

I have a feeling Japan isn't done with their DLC considering there's still stuff in the files that are legitimate but with no ways to get them (Shields, Bold Stance, Infinite Paragon, ect)

Maybe they're waiting for more to come out in Japan so they can throw it in another bundle? Or maybe they're waiting for Halloween.

I kinda hope we're not finished here. I don't even think we have a DLC that hit max difficulty yet. (Not entirely sure on that though)