Activation of Vantage by Nohrian Trust

Source.

Nohrian Trust only works on battle skills with an activation rate (expressed in percentage). Since Vantage activates before battle, without a percentage, I don't think it'll work.

Source.

Nohrian Trust only works on battle skills with an activation rate (expressed in percentage). Since Vantage activates before battle, without a percentage, I don't think it'll work.

Yeah but just like Counter and Counter Magic, the description isn't that clearly. (another thread)

Does someone tested it out or so?

Yeah but just like Counter and Counter Magic, the description isn't that clearly. (another thread)

Does someone tested it out or so?

You're free to do so.

I don't have the requirements or the skill to do that.

You don't have a unit with Nohrian Trust? I can set up my Avatar later so you can grab it from him. (Or in nearly any skill Castle is at least one NT Unit.)

As for Vantage: you have a lot of samurais in Birthrigth and Odin in Conquest.

There you have all requirements met^^

So, if I understand correctly, the common understanding is that the list below contains all the skills that can be activated via Nohrian Trust.

• Dragon Fang
  • Aegis
  • Pavise
  • Vengeance
  • Rend Heaven
  • Ignis
  • Sol
  • Luna
  • Aether
  • Astra
  • Lethality
  • Miracle

Is that right?

While we're discussing the intricacies of Nohrian Trust...

Trigger rates for the skills come from the stats of the unit that has Nohrian Trust, right? So if you theoretically had a 0 Luck unit with Miracle paired to a unit with 35 Luck and Nohrian Trust, the Nohrian Trust unit has a 35% chance of activating Miracle?

Can someone confirm that Ignis works? (It probably does, but it's a gender-locked DLC class, so I'm not gonna confirm whether or not it actually works if a female unit tries to use it from a male support.) Thanks 17thSeraph for confirming that.

Also, mostly out of curiosity, what about Dragon Ward? Can a unit adjacent to the Nohrian Trust character get half damage if the Nohrian Trust unit doesn't have Dragon Ward but they're paired with someone who does?

(Come to think of it... If the main unit has Nohrian Trust and Hoshidan Unity and is paired with a unit that has Hoshidan Unity, does that make the main unit get 20% added to the skill activation rate?) And thanks again 17thSeraph for confirming that it does not.

Edited by NoDoubtNoHarm

So, if I understand correctly, the common understanding is that the list below contains all the skills that can be activated via Nohrian Trust.

• Dragon Gang
  • Aegis
  • Pavise
  • Vengeance
  • Rend Heaven
  • Ignis?
  • Sol
  • Luna
  • Aether
  • Astra
  • Lethality
  • Miracle

Is that right?

While we're discussing the intricacies of Nohrian Trust...

Trigger rates for the skills come from the stats of the unit that has Nohrian Trust, right? So if you theoretically had a 0 Luck unit with Miracle paired to a unit with 35 Luck and Nohrian Trust, the Nohrian Trust unit has a 35% chance of activating Miracle?

Can someone confirm that Ignis works? (It probably does, but it's a gender-locked DLC class, so I'm not gonna confirm whether or not it actually works if a female unit tries to use it from a male support.)

Also, mostly out of curiosity, what about Dragon Ward? Can a unit adjacent to the Nohrian Trust character get half damage if the Nohrian Trust unit doesn't have Dragon Ward but they're paired with someone who does?

(Come to think of it... If the main unit has Nohrian Trust and Hoshidan Unity and is paired with a unit that has Hoshidan Unity, does that make the main unit get 20% added to the skill activation rate?)

I really hope that is the case. It would create some crazy possibilites (and make an Avatar/Kana pair-up kinda overpowered, come to think of it).