Opinions on that Fire Emblem Fates character #1 - #65 (Check first page)

RoyLKing

Charlotte: She's not funny or amusing at all. Her biggest assets are her mods and the Fighter class.

Odin: He has one of the better supports in the form of Hinata, but that's about it. I wasn't impressed with him or his kid, though I have yet to try Orochi!Ophelia who's married to Ignatius.

Zola: Of the villains, he's the most interesting, simply for being so damn different in Birthright. It's interesting to see that Hoshido is somewhat okay with him, which Nohr thinks he's scum.

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today's characters are Peri and Midori, what is your opinion on those characters?

Peri: Didn't use her because of how she's easily killed in my conquest playthrough.

Midori: Walking form of annoyingness, the only thing she'll ever talk about is herbs and that's it, her voice is annoying and her design is bad/nothing impressive, her other sprites also are pretty bad. Unit-wise, I used Kiragi instead.

I loathe Peri. Her gimmick is not cute or quirky. She's an awful human being, but the game expects me to take her seriously. Even worse, she makes Xander look like a damn fool. Like, how dare he say don't trust Hans but then go on to have a psychopath as the retainer for the future

king of nohr. What's worse, he apparently wanted to marry her?? Just... no.

Midori is very cute.

Edited by Ownagepuffs

Peri: meh, I don't like her.

The only good thing about her as a character is probably her support with Laslow, but that's it.

She is a really good unit tough and her personal skill is quite useful.

Midori: My favorite child in the game, she may talk a little too much about her herbs, but I love her and she is also the cutest child of the game. Plus, she has been a very useful unit in all the three routes, which made me like her even more.

Peri

A horrible character whose quirk isn't taken seriously by the other cast, which is absurd since we're always supposed to be playing as the good guys. This not only reflects poorly upon Xander, since he's letting a girl who kills for fun run around and do as she pleases and be in a position above the common soldier, it also creates a few situations that make no sense, like when male Corrin says he'll hire "hardy folk, who won't die when you attack them" - I realize using S-supports is a bit low, since they're more often than not poorly written almost as if out of necessity, but that's all Peri's character does: bringing the support quality down and twist other characters' personalities in an attempt to make it look as if though having a psychopath on the loose in your ranks is a good idea.

Midoriko

I've got no real opinion of her; she's cute, I suppose, but the game wasn't exactly lacking in forced cuteness before her implementation. I'm also not fond of having small kids in the army not only because of the obvious reasons, but also because it really isn't good for my precious immersion.

Edited by Thane

27) Orochi - She is like that mom that say embarrassing stories about her kids to anyone she found, but I wish she learn when to stop, especially for the sake of Takumi... it took them reaching to A support until she realise that he don't like how she talks about him mmm... I used her for a bit in Hoshido and she did fine, but couldn't use her in Revelation.

26) Mitama - I can't understand her haha, she just sleep. Never used her as a unit since I don't know what to do with her actually...

29) Charlotte - I liked her supports with Arthur, and I would like to learn to use her in my team, but she is in a class I never used before, so... maybe after a while, I could learn how properly train her

30) Odin - I found him annoying in Awakening, so having him back in Fates, didn't make him happy... I still find him annoying, so is the same like in Awakening, he is just here in my castle, but only was used for supports and nothing more. I'm just not a fan of characters with his personality

30.5) Zola - Even of what happened with him in Birthright, I still don't like him... Actually made me go "YAAAAAAY!" when Leo kills him in the 3 routes

31) Peri - I couldn't use her? She joins in a terrible moment of Revelation, and that was a big bump (I don't grind that much, only for supports). I'm still asking myself why she can't support with Oboro btw, since both girls got their parents killed infront of them, I was expecting the girls talking about it

32) Midori - I would never accept the "I'm an adult now" thing!! She is a smol girl with less than 13 years and nobody will make me think the contrary *looking at localization team* . She is right now in the ninja class and she is doing fine... and her supports with Kiragi are cute (????)

Edited by SniperGYS

Peri: Her character is horrible, but SOMEHOW she managed to be a member of my Conquest Endgame team by capping strength and speed, so I guess she is a guilty pleasure of mine? I'm fine with character who are suppose to be the good guys yet have a violent side to them, but if you want your audience to like them you have to give them some moral ground. For example, localized Henry had a thing for blood shed but he never had interest in killing innocents and his own allies. Peri would have been better if she was a capturable boss in some random paralogue or had better morales. She is a fun unit if you are patient with her, she has my favorite personal skill in the game (I'm a fan of moxie in pokemon) and if you can get passed her horrible character she could be a better unit than Silas.

Midori: Tied with Sophie as the cutest child unit. I usually have trouble finding a good mother for her that isn't Azura. She's OK but there are child units that are way better. Her paralogue is one of the better ones in Fates.

Yay, controversial character!

Peri

Who gave this lady-child a lance? She's another gimmick character, but she's worse than Effie. Whereas Effie was just kinda dull, Peri gets infuriating. She's that typical "I'm a girlie that likes killing" type of character, which I already am not that much of a fan of. But the fact that she interacts with numerous other characters just drags down the overall support writing quality. It exemplifies a major problem with having so many characters support one another, which is that you'll get supports which try to juryrig characters' personalities so that they have some chemistry with other characters. Peri works for so very few characters, so you see this problem no more often than in her supports. She's just such an unnatural type of person that she only really works in a comical world, and even then...

Midori

I think she's more adorable than Kana. That being said, why is it that these kids are being roped into this war? I don't care that the kids asked to join their parents; the parents need to freaking learn to say "no" to their kids. Hell, they need to learn how to better hide their kids; not only do the deeprealms accelerate their aging (which means the parents skip on most of their kids' childhoods), but they are put in great peril anyway when Vallite soldiers attack the deeprealms.

Anyway, you came to hear an opinion on Midori, not on the irresponsible attitudes the parents all carry. Like I said, I think she's more endearing than Kana. In fact, I think she's more like Morgan than Kana is. Mighty Midori has more than just that mere adoration for her parents; she has a real knack for making useful herbal remedies. So much so that you'd think she was some kind of doctor. It isn't quite the same as Morgan, who tried their best to follow in Robin's footsteps, but Midori's just trying her very best to impress her dad in a different way.

Peri (P for pulverise, E for eviscerate, R for ruin I for impale): I. HATE. PERI.

Midori: Can someone tell me why the daughter of the speedster is a slowpoke? Anyway that's the worst part of Midori, the best part is that she's a cutie patootie.

Peri: I hate her with a passion and her trope-y "personality" I quickly send her face first into the closest sharp object when I recruit her.

Midori: She's adorable, but I haven't gotten the chance to use her much.

I actually like Peri, Too bad she's afucking awful unit. Free shelterbot tho

Midori is uuuuuh, A really cute drug dealer. sub-par in game but decent in post thanks to her speed cap. Her supports with the other gen2 females are great, I really hate her cutin clips though.

Edited by joshcja

Peri: Why all this hate for Peri? She's an amazing character though. Okay, she enjoys killing. And ? Most people have preconceptions about her, and that's really a shame. When you read her supports conversations, which are the best in the game in my opinion (she doesn't have any bad filling convos like most of the characters, some of them make litteraly no sense), you understand she's very kind and she has an excellent backstory. Her character development is very good, you understand why she's as she is. However I find her character very funny, maybe because I love this kind of crazy personality, that's why she's by far my favorite character in Fates. It's kinda hard to explain, words are not sufficient to describe why I appreciate her so much. As a unit she's very good too. Kinda hard to train, but she definitely deserved her place in my Conquest Hard/Classic team. She may not be as spectacular as Ryoma for example, but she's very good in her role. I don't understand why most people want their units to have well-rounded stats everywhere (you just have to look at the number of persons giving speedtaker to Xander to be convinced): instead of being strong in one field, they want them to be correct everywhere. That's not how Peri is meant to be playedd. Her strenght (mine capped her strenght at 32, MUCH faster than my other units, during chapter 20, she was level 20/8), speed and resistance. She's an offensive strength: she has "natural" acces to Luna, Armored Blow, Lifetaker. Her personal skill is amazing too, especially combined with Galeforce. She basically kills everyone in her way, and heal immediatly after, twice during your turn. She's a mage-killer thanks to her Strength, Speed and Res (and she uses lances as well), but not only. She won't sit killing everybody around (because her HP and Def are bad), but honestly, that's not how Fire Emblem games are meant to be played.

Edited by Brand_Of_The_Exalt

Charlotte

I don't know what the deal with her is but looking at her weird pose in her portrait never stops being awkward. It's like she is doing a really bad Gendo impression. Otherwise she looks extremely bland, especially since she joins along with a Knight who has 5 levels on her. So I just don't see a reason to use her.

Odin

A mage who is both frail and weak but makes up for it by being especially obnoxious. I tried using him for a while but ultimately I saw myself forced to replace him wtih Leo.

Zola:

Poor dumb Zola, the Excellus of Fates. Too bad that this time IS forgot to make him a giant asshole to make people overlook the fact that when judged by his actions, he doesn't seem that bad a guy compared to our murderhappy heroes.

And honestly, Zola's death is the only one in Conquest that felt genuine sad. Sure I don't know anything about him but I don't need to in order to find it depressing for someone to get stabbed in the back by people that he considered his allies. You need to be an really awful person in order for such a death to feel satisfying, and he doesn't even come close to that. Especially as long as he suffers this kind of death at the hands of the likes of Corrin and Xander, who act like they somehow have the moral highground for wanting to maximize the blood tool of the war.

Peri

She is is a bloodthirsty killer who will happily sacrifice any person outside of her own monkey sphere in order to satisfy her messed up urges, all the while acting all friendly and cute as if a charming personality would somehow make up for her being rotten to the core. I suppose that explains her ridiculous hair. I bet the folks at IS figured that they needed to give her something that helps her stand out from the rest of the cast of the 3DS games. It looks to me like she has one of the more useful personal skills, at least when Azura is around since she is otherwise a bit too much of a glass cannon in order to get much use out of that offensive boost. Still, I can't tolerate someone who looks like they dipped their hair in like half a dozen different flavors of ice cream, so I benched her on the first opportunity.

As for Midori, I simply don't know who that is.

Edited by BrightBow

When you read her supports conversations, which are the best in the game in my opinion (she doesn't have any bad filling convos like most of the characters, some of them make litteraly no sense),

Peri : You should re-read Felicia's support with Peri and most of her S-supports barring Laslow's which is the only one I find that she grows or gets any character development that sticks in the DLC festival. Peri also fights with Silas who joins earlier and Xander who has Siegfried for cavs and flyers are more used overall. Also most people don't mind if you specialize in a few key stats as long as your usable like Charlotte has bad defenses and resistance but she makes it up with HP and crits. It may be your opinion but these are some pretty valid reasons to dislike her. This is also my answer on how I view her.

Midori: She's a kid and I like kids, but I don't like kids when they're joyously killing enemies for sport unless they're deconstructing it or showing the brutality of such a reality. I never use her unless its for supports which extends to all the kid looking second gen units which sums up my idea on Percy and Kana as well. I can't bring myself to use them.

Zola: He showed the most promise out of the villains and was actually pretty smart in all he did. His one downfall was not realizing he was stuck in a game where the prettier characters would survive and everyone in Nohrian army except his own men were completle imbeciles for not wanting a war to end with barely any bloodshed.

Edited by Raguna

Peri

Look. I loved Henry. I loved Henry a lot. Henry, despite not being "all there" had standards and morals. Peri has no standards or morals. Despite Laslow being her only good support, I try and keep her as far, far away as possible from him. I can stomach Hinata's, but eventually I decided Selena's better for him. I really don't like Peri - I hate her appearance and her personality.

Midori

Pretty annoying, mostly used to make cash, her support with Ophelia pissed me off. Also her entire "I look like I'm a child but I'm an adult!" thing. I think that was localization only, but it's annoying as Hell. Also dye your eyebrows to match your mom, please. Sakura!Midori looks weird as Hell on that end.

Peri

What the fuck. She literally disgusts me. She's a terrible excuse for a fictional human being but it's clear that the intention is that I'm supposed to like her and even find her cute. She fetishizes murder and torture. She threatens allies for looking at her funny. She is basically female Hans yet no one makes arguments for why he is just misunderstood and is really a big softie underneath. Xander also comes across as a huge hypocrite here for allowing her to have a position of power knowing what she's like. Her tragic backstory feels like a lame attempt by the writers to excuse her being an awful person. I would not make excuses for a real psycho killer just because they had a tragic experience as a child, and I won't for Peri either. Her personal skill seems good but I will never use her.

Midori

Why is an 8 year old in a fucking army.

Edited by Book Bro

Orochi - I don't really use her and I don't remember her supports, so I won't say anything about her.

Mitama - I like her Haiku gimmick, I'm a sucker for them and the supports have some good fun with it.

Charlotte - She surprised me, I didn't expect much from her, but I ended up liking her since she shows some depth and character in her interactions. The only thing I'd knock against her is that sometimes those supports can be a bit repetitive, but at least she can be memorable with her "gimmick" compared to some other characters.

Odin - I feel about him pretty much the same way I feel about Owain, a lot of fun to read about from supports when he gets into his mode, but he has good interactions with the rest of the cast when needed. So he's all around a good character, shame that Revelation screws him over so much.

Zola - Oh hey, it's that one villain that actually gets development and screentime outside of "Muhahaha, I'm evil!". I honestly wouldn't have expected this guy to have the most development, but here we are, and what he gets is pretty good since he actually manages to leave an impression as a result. Honestly, he should've been what the developers aimed for in terms of presence for their villains, not what we got from the three stooges.

Peri - Probably my least favorite character in the game, her gimmick is not cute or funny as she blatantly kills people for fun and even attacks allies (poor Felicia), she makes almost anyone that supports her into an inconsistent idiot (special mention to Xander here), and her backstory does little to save her considering it only pops up once and isn't given the gravity needed to be nearly as effective. The only thing she'll ever marry in my playthroughs is the bench because I just don't like her with any other character.

Midori - *Insert Chica Verde joke* She's cute, but that's all I can say about her.

Edited by Medeus

Peri is adorable from a design standpoint. I find her backstory to be interesting, and her personality to be fine for the most. She really just grew up not knowing what's right and wrong, which is an interesting take on the "spoiled rich girl" trope, although it's more of a "sheltered child" trope. I have to say, out of the 2 supports I've done with her, only Laslow's makes sense. Niles' is just like, "Why are you marrying her again?" Her literally has no reason to.

As a unit, she's become a hard hitter in my Conquest run where I've been using characters I haven't used before, like her, Benny, and Sophie. I'm also aiming to give her Galeforce once the time comes, so she'll be able to take advantage of her personal skill.

I haven't used Midori too much, but from what I have used of her she's her father, but slightly slower, harder hitting and can take more hits. Personality wise, I find her a bit grating.

She does need those eyebrows looked at though.

Peri : You should re-read Felicia's support with Peri and most of her S-supports barring Laslow's which is the only one I find that she grows or gets any character development that sticks in the DLC festival. Peri also fights with Silas who joins earlier and Xander who has Siegfried for cavs and flyers are more used overall. Also most people don't mind if you specialize in a few key stats as long as your usable like Charlotte has bad defenses and resistance but she makes it up with HP and crits. It may be your opinion but these are some pretty valid reasons to dislike her. This is also my answer on how I view her.

She keeps her bloodthirst for her enemies. She tried to kill Felicia because she's a bad maid and she sees her servants as a threat since one of them killed her mother (whom he was in love) when she was a young girl. That's why she didn't trust any of her servants, and she considers Felicia as such because she served her, unlike Jacob who refused to make tea. I think the spilled tea just revived painful memories, which explains she tried to kill her (don't forget she's unstable emotionnaly). Then Felicia defended herself, so Peri realized she was more a skilled fighter than a maid, and didn't try to finish her. I didn't read Silas' and Peri support convo, but I think there's a similar reason and I don't consider DLC festivals canon because it's mostly fan service and written later (and probably not by the same persons). The convo between Peri and Corrin is basically why I love Peri as a character, even Corrin says Xander saw her not only as a skilled fighter, but saw the kindness in her hearth. I'm just surprised that everybody hate her (instead of just being indifferent) when most of them benched her immediatly and didn't have her supports.

You misunderstood me on the unit part: I tried to told that most people want all of their units to have incredible stats everywhere (most of them want all their units to double every enemy, even the slower like Xander, which is stupid), but I consider that every unit has his own strengths and weaknesses, and I try to push their strenghts instead of "fixing" (I hate this term) their weaknesses, via reclassing for example. You took the example of Charlotte, I agree that she just need HP, Str, Speed and a bit Skl (because you can't trigger a crit if you miss). In Peri's case, it's Speed, Strength and Resistance.

She is basically female Hans yet no one makes arguments for why he is just misunderstood and is really a big softie underneath.

To be fair, Hans literally has no development aside from "DUR, I'M GONNA KILL EVERYTHIN' AND IMPRESS GARON SO THAT I CAN BE A DUKE". With Peri, there's a bit more development that suggests a softer side to her. Sure, some of us think the writing is terrible, but it's more than one could say about Hans the Generic Bad Dude with an AttitudeTM.

Why is an 8 year old in a fucking army.

I'll respond to this with an even better question: why the fuck did all the parents shove their children in what are essentially time capsules instead of just letting them live in the Astral Realm (or some other safe place that didn't have accelerated time)? They shouldn't even be a single year old let alone eight or sixteen like I suspect some of them are. And how is it that a good portion of these kids still love their parents to death in spite of them only being there for only a few days out of the kids' entire lives up to the point you get them? Honestly, I think the only realistic reactions come from the kids who are either indifferent or full of spite for their parents.

It's a damn shame, too, because I actually really like some of the gen 2 characters.

I'll respond to this with an even better question: why the fuck did all the parents shove their children in what are essentially time capsules instead of just letting them live in the Astral Realm (or some other safe place that didn't have accelerated time)? They shouldn't even be a single year old let alone eight or sixteen like I suspect some of them are. And how is it that a good portion of these kids still love their parents to death in spite of them only being there for only a few days out of the kids' entire lives up to the point you get them? Honestly, I think the only realistic reactions come from the kids who are either indifferent or full of spite for their parents.

It's a damn shame, too, because I actually really like some of the gen 2 characters.

Well, the only one that does seem a bit realistic with his relationship with his parents other than he understands what they were trying to do or love them to death was Shigure, he mentioned in one of his support conversations that he thought of his caretakers more of his parents than his actual parents, but he still likes his parents because they gave birth to him and let him be the one he was. (Percy also tries to hurt his father but it's all good good once his father beats his ass)

Peri: For me, I both like her and dislike her. I think her design is really adorable, I like how that she is the only female caviler who actually wears pants rather than a loincloth, I like her softer side. Unfortunately her softer side is only brought up a few times, and every other time she is just kill crazy. Similar to so many other characters, I consider Peri to be wasted potential for good world building and story-crafting. She has an interesting background which can help to shed some light on the culture of Nohr's nobility, but there is just so little provided from that it drives me mad. In a more focused story, I feel like she would have had her own arc, focusing on her issues and their resolution, but alas; this is a fire emblem game. As a final note, as much as I despise how her s-support with corrin went, I do find her support with kana to be absolutely adorable.

Midori: I think she is far too young to even be remotely near a battlefield, even as a field medic. That being said (and seeing as how I do not feel like joining the "why the fuck are the child characters a thing" debate today), I do like the idea of her being a medical protegee without being a staff user. Also the reason why Setsuna is stoned all the gods-damned time. Seriously, I know it helps to fund your practice, but we grow wheat their Midori! Not weed!

Addendum: If you want to get technical, most Fire Emblem lords and ladies break Article 4(3)( c ) of the 1977 Additional Protocol II to the 1949 Geneva Convention: “Children who have not attained the age of fifteen years shall neither be recruited in the armed forces or groups nor allowed to take part in hostilities.” Then again, this is supposed to be a pseudo-middle ages setting, so I don't think we can go applying our Information Era morals to it.

Edited by warchiefwilliams

#1: Laslow/Inigo
I don't really care about him in awakening and it's the same thing in Fates, though he seems to be more mature. I also don't like that he's Xander's retainer, Peri's friend and what happens with the Hidden truths DLC. It doesn't reflect well on him and on the other 2 for the last part.

He's meh as a unit which is sad since he was good in FE13.

#2: Shigure
He is OK personality wise. I like that he has an important role in the DLC. I don't really use him as a unit.

#3: Selkie
I like foxes and Kitsunes in general so I like her design a lot. She's also a good unit and cute imo. I wish she had more personality than "Let's play" but honestly I could say that for most of the children.

#4: Flora
Except what happens to her in Birthright, I love her a lot. I think that she has a good personality, good supports and has a good design. I wish like all the Corrinsexuals, that she had more supports.

I use her a bit and she seems to be weaker than Felicia and Jakob.

#5: Scarlet

She's a cool character and one of my favorites. I hate how she is treated like garbage in the 2 other routes. She is a fun unit to use.

She also neeeds more supports like one with Ryoma for obvious reasons.

#6: Selena/Severa
I like how she's less tsun and more mature. She was okay as a pairup unit for Xander . Aside from that, a bit underwhelming especially compared to how good she was in FE13.

#7: Nyx
I like her personality and her design even though I don't like how they decide to make her "I look very young but I'm very old" character trope. I also don't like her localized voice,she sounds like a mouse in my opinion.

She's a good glasscanon and was useful as a Dark Flier on Conquest.

I also like that she's one of the few characters wwho aren't a royal or a retainer.

#8: Takumi
One of my favorite characters in this game, if not my favorite. I love his personality and his lines. Good unit, probably one of the best archers in the franchise.

I don't like how he is treated in Conquest though.

#9: Corrin
Worst Lord and Avatar imo. He's meh in Birthright, terrible in Conquest and between the two in Revelations.

Gameplay wise I am happy that we finally got a "manakete Lord" even though I wish we got more Dragonstones, more dragon lore and that I am not "forced" to be locked in a sword class because of the Yato. The male version is lame design wise compared to the female one.

#10: Sophie
Avel is more interesting than her. She's funny though. Good unit.

#11: Shura
An another interesting character who doesn't have many supports. I like his special dialogue when he fights against Kotaro.

#12: Saizo

I love this badass since I read his dialogue when he fights against Kotaro and most of his supports.

He's also very useful as a unit. He's better than his brother gameplay and personality wise. Good design too.

#13: Velouria

I love her design and the idea that she is a wolf with the little red riding hood outfit. Effie!Velouria is one of my best units in Conquest.

Her gimmick is overused and she's basically a female version of her dad. Her support with her mother was very cute.

#14: Fuga

I haven't finished Revelations yet so I don't know how he is as a unit.

He's not that important in the story, though him being Sumeragi's best friend and Hayato's adoptive dad is interesting.

#15: Subaki

I think that he's funny sometimes and doesn't seem to be a Cordelia clone to me. Unlike her, he tries to be perfect even though he's flawed. I also like his supports.

I think that he was more useful in Revelation than Birthright. Sadly he's still not that useful to me which is a shame since I like pegasus knights and he's the first male one.

#16: Hinoka

She's my least favorite Hoshidan sibling. She's a waste of potential because she doesn't have much importance in the story. It's not surprising since she wasn't supposed to exist in the first place. Kinda sad. I don't like her support with Saizo.

I love her design and I think she's a very good unit. Not the best Royal but still very good.

#17: Niles

I like him though I think he's a bit overrated. He's good overall though sometimes he acts like a jerk for no reasons like in his support with Mozu. I like his design.

He was a good unit in Conquest. I used him as a Bow Knight then I reclass him as Kinshi Knight and he was very useful especially near the end of the game with his Sniper wife Mozu.

#18: Felicia

Bad gimmick and bad supports in general though I must admit that she's cute.

It seems that she's also less stupid than I thought she would be after I read her dialogues in Revelation ealy game and in the Awakening DLC. She's just a poor clumsy maid. I felt a bit sad for her because of her sister's action in Birthright.

Good unit especially when she ha the Flame Shuriken.

#19: Kagero

My second favorite ninja. I like her design and how useful she is as a unit. I also like her supports a lot especially the one with Orochi which is one my favorite supports.

Kinda weird how she was a damsel in distress in all the routes.

#20: Kana

I mostly saw the female one's supports. She's cute but she doesn't have much personality. Female Morgan was more interesting than her. I like her support with Kiragi and her support with Midori was cute and funny.

As a unit, I think she's useful as a Nohr Noble. I wish that she could use the Yato.

#21: Effie

I hate how her localized voice and how the localization changed her. I like her design even though the boob armor and asswindow are ridiculous.

I love her gameplay wise. She's amazing and probably one of the best Generals in the franchise.

#22: Jakob

He's kinda a jerk, not funny most of the time and worships Corrin too much. I like his supports with Azura.

I don't find him as useful as Felicia though it's probably because I haven't played with a female avatar yet.

#23: Leo

He's my favorite Nohrian Royal and one of my favorite characters in the game. I love most of his supports and his role in the story.

He seems to be the weaker Royal unit if he stays as a Dark Knight. I gave him Lifetaker, then I reclassed him as a Dark Flier for better growths and speed then

I reclassed him again for Excalibur and Nosferatu. He was a bit tanky and very useful though it wasn't necessary since he was already useful as a Dark Flier.

Not sure how he is on Lunatic, since I just play on Hard mode for all the routes for now.

#24: Hayato

He's kinda bad on Birthright but he is very good imo on Revelation.

Even though he looks like Ricken, I think that he was far more interesting than him. I like most of his supports.

#25: Hinata

I love him, he's a cool dude, funny and a bro. Good supports overall.

I find him useful as a Blacksmith though he seems cool in his original class line too. He's not Ryoma but he's still useful to me.

#26: Silas

I like him as a unit.

Personality wise he can be nice, sometimes he acts like a jerk, or is a weirdo with his avatar obsession.

His support with Elise was kinda creepy. It wasn't as creepy as the japanese one but still.

#26.5: Hans

A hybrid between a worse Caellach and a generic Bandit boss with plot armor.

His line "Die! Die! Die!" is all you need to know about him. He's so ridiculous that he's sometimes a comedic villain. I stopped taking this guy seriously after he was defeated by a generic Samouraï in chapter 3. I hate what happens in conquest chapter 13.

Kinda funny that Xander hates him because he's a murderer but likes Peri. Maybe he would love him if he was a chick.

#27: Orochi

I like her a lot though I see why she was the least popular girl because of her personality. I like her design and her supports.

Bad speed but was still good on Birthright. She sucks in Revelation though.

#28: Mitama

She's one of my favorite children. I like her design and the haiku gimmick.

Good unit too, especially as a Berserker (A+ Kana).

#29: Charlotte

One of my favorite Fighters in the franchise and an awesome character .

I love her personality. I also like and her design even though it's fanservice because I like the irony of her looking "delicate and fragile" despite that her class is fearsome.

I wish that she has more skill but she did a good job as a pairupbot for my avatar and even on her own because of her good strength, speed, HP and all her crits.

#30: Odin/Owain

I love him in Awakening and I still like him in Fates especially that he seems more mature even though he seems sometimes too gimmicky.

I used him as a Grandmaster and he was a bit useful early game.

#30.5: Zola

He is more interesting than all the villains in just one route. I wish that he was playable in Birthright. In Conquest, he has a good plan but it wasn't honorable enough for Mister Xander and Corrin. Maybe they could have put the Hoshidan siblings as hostages rather than killing them instead to make Hoshido surrenderr but I think that killing him and his army was too much.

I wonder how his generic soldiers capture Ryoma and the rest in Conquest and how he captures Team Takumi in Revelation.

I also wonder why he wanted to bully Sakura that much compared to the other characters in the 3 routes. Weird but ok.

#31: Peri

She reminds me a bit that generic Paladin FE7 Pascal boss. Both of them are cavaliers, murderers, evil nobles and sadistic. I wonder why we kill this guy in FE7 since most people in Fates don't seem to have a problem with her.

She makes most of the characters look worse like Xander, Corrin and Keaton and most of her supports are bad especially the one with Felicia imo.

Same with her S rank ones especially with Corrin, Benoit, Kaden. That S rank support with Kaden reminds me that awful Inigo X Nah support.

She's my least favorite character personality wise.

Besides that I love her design and how useful she is as a unit. She's better than I thought she would be and her personal skill is my favorite.

#32: Midori

She's very cute. I wish that she was my daughter instead of Kana. I don't like her support with Ophelia though.

I don't really use her as a unit but she seems useful to get more money.

Edited by Thunderstar