Effie!Velouria or Elise!Ophelia as Kana's mother on Conquest?

DragonFlames

Effie!Velouria or Elise!Ophelia as Kana's mother in Conquest?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the two do you think is better suited for Kana?

• Elise!Ophelia
    • Effie!Velouria

I'm planning another Conquest playthrough and I wanted to get all of the children, which is why I wanted to marry my Male Corrin to either Ophelia or Velouria, since I think it is generally agreed that Velouria and Ophelia are the best children for physical and magical combat respectively.

Who do you think is better suited to be Kana's mother? I will select Asset and Flaw for Corrin depending on your answers!

Thanks for your help!

Edited by DragonFlames

I'd go for Ophelia because Kana will usually be always fighting in her dragon form and the dragonstone relies on magic and not strength. Using the dragonstone stacks up with her personal and unlike her dad, she doesn't have a replica of her dad's OP sword that he usually uses because he will never tend to become a dragon because of it. I'll give my vote to Odin's kid

I don't marry Kamui to the kids so I'm not entirely sure how it works in practice. While Velouria mom does gain better overall growths for Kana, Kana ends up suffering from being weak to both beast slaying and dragon slaying weapons.

Edited by Raguna

I'd go for Ophelia because Kana will usually be always fighting in her dragon form and her the dragonstone relies on magic and not strength. Using the dragonstone stacks up with her personal and unlike her dad, she doesn't have a replica of her dad's OP sword that he usually uses because he will never tend to become a dragon because of it. I'll give my vote to Odin's kid

I don't marry Kamui to the kids so I'm not entirely sure how it works in practice. While Velouria mom does gain better overall growths for Kana, Kana ends up suffering from being weak to both beast slaying and dragon slaying weapons.

I agree with this. Ophelia.

I'd go for Ophelia because Kana will usually be always fighting in her dragon form and her the dragonstone relies on magic and not strength. Using the dragonstone stacks up with her personal and unlike her dad, she doesn't have a replica of her dad's OP sword that he usually uses because he will never tend to become a dragon because of it. I'll give my vote to Odin's kid

I normally wouldn't marry the kids, either, but I wanted to get all children in one playthrough for once and I don't like the Corrinsexuals enough.

Yeah, the double weakness really does seem crippling, on the other hand I've heard that Kinshi-Knight Velouria is actually quite terrifying and she has a weakness to bows and beastslayers. But there's still chapter 19, so Ophelia does seem to be a slightly better option if you take that into consideration. I'll see what others say.

Ophelia won't give you treasures.

What do you mean, exactly?

Effie!Velouria is the more practical option, as Keaton x Effie works better than Elise x Odin.

Do you mean because they gain support points faster?

Funny thing is, as far as mods are concerned, Ophelia isn't the best magical mother for Kana, since Odin's mods are pretty mediocre. Try something like Nyx!Nina or Nyx!Rhajat(provided that you can stomach the low skill growth) if you want a magic Kana.