Jedi's Playthroughs: Bleed 2 S Rank run & another game too.

Jedi

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marth destroyed my husbando

Not gonna lie, for split second I thought you messed up badly when your first attack missed Camus

Fortune Favors the Bold.

Your videos made me realize how much of a hassle the manaketes were in the original games.

Having to waste a turn transformijg can be risky.

It kinda seems like a precursor to Laguz in some ways.

1 - (1 - 0.49 * 0.07) ^ 2 = 6.7% chance of critting Camus once. And you did it first try. I want to be mad but I think I'm more dumbfounded

I was pretty sure I'd live if I missed anyways, but I may have quick calc'd it wrong haha. On a scale from 1-10 how dumbfounded?

Yay for Camus crit-kills! Someone has to die to Medeus or something, only two deaths to low% crits is far too low!

... I don't mind if you save it for Book 2, though. On someone with about a million wyrmslayers right before Anri's Way.

Chapter 17 is now up!

In this segment of the Fire Emblem 3 Book 1 Ironman, we head off to Macedonia to defeat Minerva's Brother who kinda became a prick, this episode includes, starlight, hilarious warps, and past Jedi not paying proper attention to enemies.

Wow, someone's a little salty about me not liking certain units/characters :P

I forget why I was even in a bad mood that day haha. I recorded these a fair bit ago.

Tiki seems really solid at base, the dragonstones are pretty nuts in this game

Yeah, Bantu puts in some work too if the need arises, he doesn't need growths either haha.

Chapter 18 is now up

Huh. That chapter is different than the one from FE 1 and 11

Yeah and I much prefer it honestly. Also the look is really neato with the whole temple vibe

Also Chapter 19 is up

Chapter 20/Final will be Post Commentary and i'm wondering if you lot have any questions I could answer in a small Q&A at the end.

You took the short way I see. I think I'm guitly of doing the same thing Shadow Dragon version of the chapter.

And I know it's Caeda, but I can't help but think of Jill when I see the Wyvern Lord sprite.

You took the short way I see. I think I'm guitly of doing the same thing Shadow Dragon version of the chapter.

And I know it's Caeda, but I can't help but think of Jill when I see the Wyvern Lord sprite.

I think of it being Altenna haha Jill is accurate too, but yeah I really don't like doing ch 19 the slow way.

Edited by Jedi

Warp... skip! That treasure chest only contains Aum in FE11. Here, it has a firestone, and I think it contains a devil sword in FE1, but I'm not 100% sure. In addition, you can only revive people on the tiles surrounding the altar next to the chest here: no "Tiki attacks Medeus-oh she died-never mind, she's alive again" in this game. It's even worse in Book 2:

it has five charges... but it can only be used once Medeus dies, for you need to stand next to his space. When I found that out, I was annoyed. It ruined all my fancy revive plans! "Ok, kill Minerva to free up deployment slot, then revive her in time for Final-3 so Maria isn't dragon food." Then when I got Aum in Final-2... Well, Maria was still dragon food. At least the game let me revive her after everything was said and done! I never played FE12, so maybe my plot would have worked there.

As for a question, how do you feel about the softening/removal of character locked weapons in the remakes? Do you think they should have remained locked, or do you think it's a good thing anyone can use Excalibur/Aura with the right rank? hey. FE12. y u mak rescue e rank. y u leve hammerene prf. wat givs?

As for a question, how do you feel about the softening/removal of character locked weapons in the remakes? Do you think they should have remained locked, or do you think it's a good thing anyone can use Excalibur/Aura with the right rank? hey. FE12. y u mak rescue e rank. y u leve hammerene prf. wat givs?

why is book 2 so much better

inb4 Obligitory "Who's your waifu?"

Ok I guess I can count this as 3 currently, because I might just answer the joke too if it doesn't show up :P:.

Edited by Jedi