Jedi's Playthroughs: Bleed 2 S Rank run & another game too.

Jedi

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Book 2 has begun! Thanks to Elieson for the NEW OVERLAY, might want to full screen for a good side view of it.

Quoting this because new page.

The new overlay looks swag af

Yeah, Elie put alot of effort into it, although it can be tedious to edit it various times haha.

Quoting this because new page.

Yeah, Elie put alot of effort into it, although it can be tedious to edit it various times haha.

I made it as easy as I could :)

I made it as easy as I could :)

It's pretty easy to mess around with yea, its just I have to make several copies of it per chapter haha. Not a big deal, but it does get a little time consuming if I do multiple chapters at a time.

I am glad they widened that one tile chokepoint area in FE 12. It seems like it takes forever trying to squeeze your units through that spot

I call that the "Overlevel Marth" Chokepoint. It's so obsurdly easy to feed him kills using it that he's usually at level 7 at the end of the first map

Oh a little side note, Sonic 1 will also be starting tomorrow, and I will be doing a rotation.

Book 2 -> Sonic 1 -> Book 2, etc.

This will go until Sonic 1 is finished, and if there is something new in Sonic 1's slot it'll take that slot, but if there isn't, more Book 2. Hope you all don't mind that ^^

Edited by Jedi

Gordin's gonna be super strong but Jedi will ditch him for some loser named George no doubt. At least the best archer, Ryan nobias will be more useful in fe12... once you get to that.

I'm not so big on Sonic 1 personally since I started the series with 2 but it'll be fun to watch someone casually run it who knows what they're doing.

Gordin's gonna be super strong but Jedi will ditch him for some loser named George no doubt. At least the best archer, Ryan nobias will be more useful in fe12... once you get to that.

I'm not so big on Sonic 1 personally since I started the series with 2 but it'll be fun to watch someone casually run it who knows what they're doing.

I think Gordon is gonna stay on :P:, even if I do really like George haha

Yeah i'm not the biggest Sonic 1 dude myself, I also started with 2, but I'm glad to see you're interested in seeing a run of 1 I kinda have been playing all of them in prep for Mania! I can't wait for the CD, 2 and 3&K stuff myself haha, Labyrinth was a chore to record lmao. But I did have fun with it

Edited by Jedi

Sonic 1, oh my. Incidentally, I believe I started at this one, so I'll be watching it too.

Even after like 20 years, I still like the bonus stage bgm. And all those capsules kept ruining your flow like at 0:48, admittedly, I chuckled at that.

Sonic 1, oh my. Incidentally, I believe I started at this one, so I'll be watching it too.

Even after like 20 years, I still like the bonus stage bgm. And all those capsules kept ruining your flow like at 0:48, admittedly, I chuckled at that.

Oh I should probably mention I did post commentary, because my focus is better then, its hilarious though as you said I was so mad when the capsules didn't explode when I thought I bounced into them haha.

Yeah the Bonus Stage music is great, the background is so trippy haha.

Dear god, you weren't kidding about promoted units on chapter 2!

Look at the HP of he Dracoknights! It's way to high for chapter 2!

And changing the subject, Jedi, your new profile picture looks pretty cool! From where and who is guy in it? I'm kinda curious.

Dear god, you weren't kidding about promoted units on chapter 2!

Look at the HP of he Dracoknights! It's way to high for chapter 2!

And changing the subject, Jedi, your new profile picture looks pretty cool! From where and who is guy in it? I'm kinda curious.

Yup, I'm pretty sure this is the main reason Gordon starts at level 5 with a Steel Bow, just wait for Chapter 3 it gets better. Although thats when we get another few methods to deal with em.

And my current avatar would be Ikki Kurogane from the series "Chivalry of a Failed Knight" an anime I've been watching lately.

113, after chapter 16.

Also, FE3 Shooters are losers.

And 124 after chapter 17. I also wonder if Minerva has dialogue with Misheil, or if that was a Shadow Dragon thing only...

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

113, after chapter 16.

Also, FE3 Shooters are losers.

And 124 after chapter 17. I also wonder if Minerva has dialogue with Misheil, or if that was a Shadow Dragon thing only...

Shadow Dragon only! Unfortunately, unless i'm derping.

Also Sonic 1 Part 2 is now up!

I think Marble Zone is the furthest I got in Sonic 1... Sonic 1 is definitely the one I played the least

Fun fact I never played it until my Mom and I bought Mega Collection on the GC haha.

I think Marble Zone is the furthest I got in Sonic 1... Sonic 1 is definitely the one I played the least

Same but I can't say I've been the most dedicated Sonic fan when it comes to certain games.

Guess that means anything covered up to now will be pretty fresh territory so let's see how far you can go. Maybe I was missing out big time.