Jedi's Playthroughs: Bleed 2 S Rank run & another game too.

Jedi

It also depends on who he is focusing on. While it is risky, an Iron or Slim Sword Ike won't deal such high damage. For instance, Nolan or Jill can stomp him despite WTD, and they can tank and/or dodge the laguz and can take the chance of facing an enemy face on Ike. But they can wear Resolve. If you want to be edgy throw Trueblade Edward with Wrath and Resolve and there's little chance for Ike to survive a RW mode. Or Leonardo for shits and giggles, or Aran for max THWOMP with Beastfoe. But if you're training all of them at once then just stall and pull the GMs.

That's IF they survive to that point, and I ain't making guarantees at this point. Also, in a run like this, I wouldn't exactly be willing to count on Resolve as a saving star.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't say anything about Nolan's survival.

Sure, he has a support... but his evasion is already abolished against enemies with swords. This is the generic problem, if you have a powerful and fast, but fragile unit like Nolan in the front. The more enemies you can kill, the more enemies can attack and kill you. This strategy will kill you in 3-6 and 3-13. It's sth. I've learned not to do in HM.

Tbf, I agree with Ayama that exposing Nolan like that was reckless with a capital R. Also, he mentioned the main reason why I see Leonardo as the best recipient for Beastfoe, in 3-6 at least. (Seriously, I get much more mileage out of him than Edward, who never seems to do much other than hold the team back when I play)

I can't really say about NM since I only play on HM... but on HM I like to give beastfoe to Jill because she can earn a free kill in each turn. Otherwise I'd rather give to Leonardo as well, because front units with beastfoe have a massive survival issue (same problem I mentioned in my previous post).

I guess in NM beastfoe on Nolan works too since the Laguz have only A-strike and with the defense boost of Tarvos he should take three tigers without problems. Beastfoe works even better combined with vantage to get a free kill.

I can't really say about NM since I only play on HM... but on HM I like to give beastfoe to Jill because she can earn a free kill in each turn. Otherwise I'd rather give to Leonardo as well, because front units with beastfoe have a massive survival issue (same problem I mentioned in my previous post).

I guess in NM beastfoe on Nolan works too since the Laguz have only A-strike and with the defense boost of Tarvos he should take three tigers without problems. Beastfoe works even better combined with vantage to get a free kill.

Beastfoe/Vantage ain't reliable, and I'd rather not try a frontliner with Beastfoe because even in normal mode, there are some S strike tigers in there.

love tidal tempest music so much. as for a water level i like i guess launch octopus? don't really know if people really dislike that stage lol

I didn't mind great bay as well

oh yeah dkc had fun water levels! music was really nice too

Edited by ίce

love tidal tempest music so much. as for a water level i like i guess launch octopus? don't really know if people really dislike that stage lol

I didn't mind great bay as well

oh yeah dkc had fun water levels! music was really nice too

Launch Octopus is just seen as a harder stage in X1, i'm actually not sure if people outright dislike it haha.

Allow me to introduce a new feature on the channel, each tuesday I am physically able to put up a Beat Em Up playthrough I will be.

This will be known as Tuesday Bruiseday or just Bruiseday for short, thank Refa for the name. FE10 should update in the next day after this, and Sonic CD again after that.

Golden Axe! Yes! That sure takes me back...

It's a series I've loved for quite some time, whats your personal favorite one? I'm sure i'll tackle them all eventually, probably not all in a row because well.. variety haha.

It's a series I've loved for quite some time, whats your personal favorite one? I'm sure i'll tackle them all eventually, probably not all in a row because well.. variety haha.

I... actually don't remember playing any of them other than the first one.

I... actually don't remember playing any of them other than the first one.

That's fair, the first and probably Revenge of Death Adder (The arcade exclusive one) are the most known and played. To my knowledge.

Edited by Jedi

Not like exp matters much in the long run, considering how many super units you're given. If this were Hard or LTC, I'd care alot more haha.

Edited by Jedi

Allow me to introduce a new feature on the channel, each tuesday I am physically able to put up a Beat Em Up playthrough I will be.

This will be known as Tuesday Bruiseday or just Bruiseday for short, thank Refa for the name. FE10 should update in the next day after this, and Sonic CD again after that.

I'm so fricken hyped for this game

Also NICE NEW MIC. I can finally understand Charlie Brown's dad!

I love Quartz Quadrant zone. Especially the good future. the music is really nice and a lot of routes as well = )

The boss even tho its really easy i like the concept they were going for bosses in cd lol. like you said it does remind me of advance 2

And golden axe was sweet. Nice new mic by the way!

Edited by ίce

I'm so fricken hyped for this game

Also NICE NEW MIC. I can finally understand Charlie Brown's dad!

Sadly Golden Axe was the last recording with the old Mic haha.

I love Quartz Quadrant zone. Especially the good future. the music is really nice and a lot of routes as well = )

The boss even tho its really easy i like the concept they were going for bosses in cd lol. like you said it does remind me of advance 2

And golden axe was sweet. Nice new mic by the way!

Sonic CD's bosses were kinda like they just decided to throw ideas at the wall and see what stuck, and some of the concepts came back haha.