Jedi's Playthroughs: Bleed 2 S Rank run & another game too.

Jedi

catching up on FE10 Chapters 5-6s completed.

Ch5: Good levels all around. I never rushed the center highrise in my first playthrough of the game (i trudged north to Tauro & co.), so that's a neat strat ya got thar. I've never seen Howl even proc before. Do you not get anything from chatting to T/J/Z with Miccy? I guess they join anyway so it wouldn't matter.

Ch6 1/2: "Boss experience gives you three stats"? lol derp. I hate how the game constantly gives you units just so they can rip em away from you. R.I.P. Laura, you tanked that lance with your face too hard. Why'd you put her there anyway?

Ch6 2/2: I still don't understand why horses explode from falling spheres of light. I always felt like this chapter was among the easiest, despite being a swarmy chapter. Was it worth busting through with Tauro eating that yummy ironman XP from the other mooks by the boss?

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

catching up on FE10 Chapters 5-6s completed.

Ch5: Good levels all around. I never rushed the center highrise in my first playthrough of the game (i trudged north to Tauro & co.), so that's a neat strat ya got thar. I've never seen Howl even proc before. Do you not get anything from chatting to T/J/Z with Miccy? I guess they join anyway so it wouldn't matter.

Ch6 1/2: "Boss experience gives you three stats"? lol derp. I hate how the game constantly gives you units just so they can rip em away from you. R.I.P. Laura, you tanked that lance with your face too hard. Why'd you put her there anyway?

Ch6 2/2: I still don't understand why horses explode from falling spheres of light. I always felt like this chapter was among the easiest, despite being a swarmy chapter. Was it worth busting through with Tauro eating that yummy ironman XP from the other mooks by the boss?

CH5: You don't and I think Sothe talks to them anyways

6: I have no idea of my mindset 4 months prior

6(2): If the game rewarded you for using units long term i'd care more, but I just do it for Tauroneo to end it fast.

Sonic CD Part 5

is up

great vid as always bro!

lucia is pretty fun. i usually go her or haggar

Haggar does so much damage, I'd recommend him to new players in general too. Dean is the weird one, and Guy is probably super good too, I'm just so used to his street fighter moves.

Edited by Jedi

wacky workbench. love the music, but ugh its my least favorite stage as well haha

nice thumbnail as well

You should try the Ports "Time Trial" mode and see how much Wacky Workbench is just like "NOPE"

Elieson and I are doing a colab, this will be the only part of it i'll post here, because we are making a thread

Ys Origin, I'm playing as Hugo. Our parts end after we beat a boss.

End game of Part 1 is here. I'll be taking a Small hiatus from FE10 every time a part ends, just so I can gather myself to do tons of commentary in the later ones.

stardust speedway! love both the us and japanese soundtrack for this stage so much. Tidal tempest is also my fav still as well haha.

This boss fight was really fun. I'm glad they brought it back in generations with remixes~

stardust speedway! love both the us and japanese soundtrack for this stage so much. Tidal tempest is also my fav still as well haha.

This boss fight was really fun. I'm glad they brought it back in generations with remixes~

Yeah thats one of my favorite aspects of the Generations version of the Metal Sonic fight is that they remixed both the Japanese & American versions of the track for it.

My favorite part is where Jedi candidly admits that he actually sucks at video games, but uses his masterful editing skills to hide this fact.

If it were me playing, no amount of editing could salvage my gameplay

My favorite part is where Jedi candidly admits that he actually sucks at video games, but uses his masterful editing skills to hide this fact.

If it were me playing, no amount of editing could salvage my gameplay

Hey, I don't edit that much :P: Sonic 1 & CD were completely unedited as is Ys Origin so far

yess power rangers was so fun. had a lot of fun with this one and the movie game on snes

in the sonic cd port sometimes when i got to metallic madness zone 3 it would be in the bad future even tho i had all the time stones. happened in wacky workbench as well lol. only as tails though iirc. weird glitch

yess power rangers was so fun. had a lot of fun with this one and the movie game on snes

in the sonic cd port sometimes when i got to metallic madness zone 3 it would be in the bad future even tho i had all the time stones. happened in wacky workbench as well lol. only as tails though iirc. weird glitch

Which one did you find the better game? I think the SNES one is more solidly designed, if a bit more difficult.

Oh weird, maybe its just Tails that it happens to?

Which one did you find the better game? I think the SNES one is more solidly designed, if a bit more difficult.

Oh weird, maybe its just Tails that it happens to?

Snes imo

Might just be tails. don't recall that happening to sonic

Snes imo

Might just be tails. don't recall that happening to sonic

Yeah plus I love how you go from foreground to background, like Fatal Fury or in an example you'd like more, DKC.

I don't either, so maybe i'll run through with Tails tonight to test that.