''Move More'' Rant

Michelaar

I just wanted to share this with you guys. But I am gonna rant in here so leave now if you don't like that.

I was waiting in chapter 15 of revelation for Nyx to appear, I stood in place and didn't move. Then I wanted to moved again after I recruited Nyx, but I could only move 2 spaces instead of 6, I tapped on the movement button which indeed said I have 2 movement. I Clicked on it and it said -4 Move More

Now this is a bullcrap thing they pulled! Was this in earlier fire emblem games? And exactly WHY did they implement this?

This is the effect of Stairs, you're not actually "losing" any movement, it's letting you use the remainder of your movement after using the stairs rather than just causing you to end your turn upon using them.

Not if you are waiting for something and then want to catch up with the rest of your team

am I missing something here and not understanding what you mean? how is having 0 Mov after using stairs (for only that turn mind you) better than having a bit more Mov left, which you can use 0 of anyways?

This is not what I mean at all. I mean, I was on a floor. I had just used the stairs, and I walked somewhere in the room and I ended the turn. And then I suddenly have 2 movement for some strange reason because I am not moving enough apparantly.

This is not what I mean at all. I mean, I was on a floor. I had just used the stairs, and I walked somewhere in the room and I ended the turn. And then I suddenly have 2 movement for some strange reason because I am not moving enough apparantly.

How is that unfair?

If you could move normally after going through the stairs it would make the map to easy, don't you think?

Again, you don't understand me. I used the stairs and moved her to a spot in the room. The enemy phase began. Then it was player phase time and My movement was 2. I tapped on the movement icon and it said I needed to ''move more''

I don't think it is. It litterally said ''Move More'' and once I moved 2 spaces it was over and I had 6 movement again. Like, why did they do this?

I parked my avatar right on the stairs so that he can talk to Nyx immediately after she shows up. He CAN'T go through the stairs on the same turn after talking to her and recruiting her.

Obviously, what happened is that Corrin stood in one place for so long their legs atrophied, so now you need to "move more" and go through many years of intense physical therapy to get back to your normal walking distance.